youtube.com/watch?v=n42JN-TMSkk
youtube.com/watch?v=uKt7BMUy-40
youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oxzOyIi2SVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not clicking that shit, what is it?

bump

buumpo

I noticed on Apple Tv boxes, the YouTube app tries to promote these videos the second you type in a letter. Apparently some anons said samsung boxes do it too.

Creepy as shit.

Not just that, it straight up leads you to CP

>bump

Also I followed H3H3 productions for a while for some light hearted fun, and coincidentally all the shit that happened to them came after they brought attention to these disgusting videos (and even spotting a former muslim youtuber MoeTV in a spiderman/elsa video)

Now it all makes sense, crazy

bump

Well, same is happening here as the mods keep deleting the threads, but what i've been noticing is - the deeper you go on these vids, the more msessed up shit you find, Like beginning with a pregnant elsa video and ending up on straight up CP

Bump

Implores one to ponder, does it not?

bump

Time to do something isn't it?
At least to me this seems more important than politic circlejerk and the same threads over and over again

so what are they tricking people into watching cp then arresting them?

Wait so shit happened to H3H3 when they tried to shed light on this?
What exactly happened? Shouldn't they be protected being jews and all?

I know it's been asked a million times and there is no answer, but what the fuck is it with the syringes

Click it.

They managed to spot a lot of those clickbait prank video people in the Spiderman/Elsa videos too. Maybe they're just cashing in on a trend for more Youtube bux? Or is it something else?

Thats was the most disturbing part, I can't get my head around what makes them attractive to toddlers

It's priming people to get vaccinated

Oh hell naw

>Cyrillic
>needles
My bet is it is related to the HIV epidemic in Russia. Maybe comedy videos to get kids less afraid of needles and make them easier targets.

Bumping discussion of disturbing shit.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

Seems more like grooming kids to be abducted by pedophiles by desensitizing them with violent/sexual/disturbing imagery. I can't think of any other explanation; it's bizarre.

I've been in these threads before and I can't shake the feeling that there's an underlying, sinister motivation behind these vids. But what? It's difficult to conceive, if only because perhaps I don't want to.

Well no shit, look at the video, what other purpose could it be other than that?

There's nothing to think about, it's trying to make kids sexualized , it's like abuse for their brains , it's trying to turn on a switch... a sexual switch... to get them hit with the demonic mark early in life... to make them better slaves

inb4 pedo mods

This kind of shit legit makes me wanna kill myself, today I saw a family friend's daughter watching some pregnant Elsa shit and I did nothing. I swear to God I won't let it happen again

Could be aa form of preparation or mental conditioning.

this shit legit scares me what the fuck

>the shit that happened to them
Elaborate.

when did they find MoeTV in the video?

They specifically mentioned this fact, months ago in a video! Brb I will provide some links to this thread.

See you would think being a charismatic, popular, pro-Israel Jew with an Israeli wife would open doors for Ethan. He's a perfect new e-celeb for a pro-Jewish internet presence, I personally love Ethan and Hila.

But the real war behind the scenes right now pervades many religious groups.

Previously untouchable power figures like Kusher are being thrust in the hot seat while Trump secures allegiances within various religious groups and prepares to oust the pedo's.

So to sum it up, there is an internal power struggle in the Jewish world right now too. Check out Israeli party leader "Ehud Barak" and his ties to all the usual suspects

Pic related, good guy Jew

I'm going to take an educated guess, because I think I know.

Syringes are, due to vaccinations, making huge impressions on young children. They fear them, shock them, intrigue them, it is a very surreal experience to get your first injections.

So kids see thumbnails implying Elsa and Spiderman getting injected, and they are curious, they want to see it.

Same thing with the pregnancy, its another "mature" thing that kids are exposed to at a young age, so they're curious as fuck about seeing it.

These channels are basically just abusing what kids can't resist clicking on; Their favorite animated characters, mixed with scary "mature" things that they just about know exists at their age.

Parents dont give a shit enough to check what their kids are watching, so they just let their kids watch these increasingly abnormal videos on autoplay literally day and night (which is the default setting, iirc)

Youtube is built into smart televisions too, I have seen firsthand my little cousin sat infront of the tv for hours while it autoplays through these mindless videos.

The longer the autoplay goes, the deeper into this weird shit kids end up, and the channels just roll all the way to the bank from ad revenue

I remember my 9 year old niece watching some videos with Elsa and Spiderman the last time she was over.

I want to kill these fucking subhumans.

Man can you elaborate on this. I know we are in the middle of a Jewish civil war. It's not as simply as Russian Jews vs German Jews?

Other religions are involved?
Who are the good guys and what makes them good? What do they stand for?
Is Kushner a good guy? Why do shills hate him?

Lads do not use this thread that i post but read the link in it and posts

#

An algorithm said people click it when you involve syringes.

These videos aren't weird cult or Illuminati shit. They are far more bizarre and disturbing. A single organization creates hundreds (thousands?) of channels. An algorithm designs the content of these shows based on click data. Then, 20-year olds in the Philippines and Ukraine are paid almost nothing to produce cheap sketches/cartoons. Thus, the algorithm is fed more data.

As time goes on, the shows become more abstract, more successful, and more widespread. If you want, you could imagine a world where all art is replaced by market-data-fueled fever dreams like these.

I don't understand. Is this acupuncture? She was massaging him, but she was holding a needle, and the guy had some red spots.

You've inspired me.
I'm going to play an Elsa video on my computer, leave it on auto play, and check back in the morning what horrifying things are playing.

I have genuinely no clue, but it definitely doesn't look right

God this is horrible

why do the mods delete these threads? I don't see how they violate the board rules

(((they're))) in it

RIP.

>all the shit that happened to them
at least tell us what the fuck happened to them you retard

Why is this shit allowed to exist. Even if (((((Youtube))))) is complicit, reporting to FBI/law enforcement agency should have gotten the ball rolling towards taking them down. Why are they getting more numerous instead?

Because all they turn into are cringey LARPfests on the same plane as Anon5. Sad thing is that these bizarre vids could easily have entire threads discussing them from a production and search algorithm standpoint, but no, nothing but autists theorizing about how this is a branch of MKUltra being personally funded by Soros and his reptilian overlords in an attempt to mentally enslave the youth of Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_j2FClgHcs&spfreload=5

wat

rare lynch

>If you want, you could imagine a world where all art is replaced by market-data-fueled fever dreams like these.

Sept 3 2016 "This Weird Toy Channel is Freaky"
youtube.com/watch?v=tvrXHi-6Sh4
Nov 15 2016 "WHAT ARE THESE PRANKSTERS DOING?!"
This is the video where Ethan spots MoeTV and
things begin to change for Ethan of H3H3.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
Nov 16 2016 "YouTube Might Make Your Favorite
Channel Disappear" Ethan discusses recent
shadowbans and non-cooperation from YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMOLmbgAmsY
Nov 29 2016 "YouTube is Not Being Honest with
Us" Ethan continues to be targeted, and is
confused and upset.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkuZ_8KnCzg

At this point Ethan goes all out and doubles
down on exposing sick channels. The next few
months he puts out:
Why is this Video on the TRENDING Tab???
youtube.com/watch?v=n42JN-TMSkk
This Baby Syringe Channel is DISTURBING
youtube.com/watch?v=uKt7BMUy-40
Side note: Ethan intros this video with a
very pro Israel interlude. Possibly a
veiled threat to the people targeting
him and a call for support.
Toy Channels are Ruining Society
youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ
Ethan literally putting pieces together
way before we did.

Take your vitamin C

So what's our next option anons, should we try and get an MSM outlet to pick this up as a story?

Guys, I'm genuinely creeped the fuck out, I ended up on a video of some kid (apparently) getting his dong chopped out by a fan, video's name was ''Kkkkkkkkkk'' but it went unavailable really quickly.

let me get some fresh tap to wash them down

hol up

the fuck am i looking at

That's interesting. I knew nothing of this. Didn't they get hit with a lawsuit as well? Was it related? Was it ((related))?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxzOyIi2SVY
here's the video's link.