Fell for Sup Forums and peterson "find a nice christian girl to settle down with"

>fell for Sup Forums and peterson "find a nice christian girl to settle down with"
>traditionalism sounds so nice desu
>go on dating sites: all fat, ugly, feminists, or fat retards
>lightbulb.jpg
>go on christianmingle: same except they're all "we need to based our relationship around jesus."
>fuck... i actually have to go to church
>ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING FAT
>go to another church
>allfat.jpeg
>wtf
>go to gym
>all fat
>wtf is going on
>get on Tinder
>MOSTLY HOT SLUTS
>go to big city
>HOT GIRLS running to work everywhere
>completely obsessed with work
>have added "find husband to procreate with" to calendar in 3 years.
>don't even look up from phones
>the ones talking on phone are just parroting cliche MSM trump hate talking points, and seem to unironically care about it

what the fuck is going on? i know you said no race mixing, but I DO want that traditionalism housewife and family. i just don't want her to be a fucking huge fucking lardcow.

reeeeally thinking about finding a nice asian girl and just moving to her country. i think america is done for. our doctors don't let diabetes run its course and this is what happens...

Tell me if your experiences have been different or the same. I feel like I'm the twilight zone.

Welcome to America.

What you fell for was the 3DPD meme.

Look in a mirror, chuck. If you're fat, that's who you're allowed to date. That's what you've EARNED: female-you.

It wasn't always like this.

In high school and college, girls were mostly human shaped.

god dammit nigger i don't want to waifu up for the rest of my life. i'm so scared of that.. :*(

I'm sorry user, by watching shit cartoons you have contracted the fatty curse.

There's no cure, better kill yourself.

>find virgin
>fix her
You have to be a leader.

I'm /fit/, 7.5/10 face, $70k/yr remote job, good hygiene, smart.

I admit when something is my fault, but a complete lack of suitable females in this country is NOT my fault.

come to this thread OP

The fuck is wrong with you then?
kek that's why I don't even try desu.

I'll believe it when I see it. Post a time stamped pic.

>USA
>FAT
>USA
What did you expect?

>dating sites
ayy lmao

I guess I'm lucky, got thin virgin christian girls at my church and same with churches who are from the same denomination and ethnicity as us in other states

>find hot girl
>bang her no matter what
If you are not a beta, she'll eventually forget about politics.
Remember, women want to be protected and taken care of, if someone fullfills that, they'll be good to go and stop complaining.

I found a virgin 20 year old in college. Petite and very attractive. I knocked her up and put a ring on her finger. Been together over 10 years. Only regret is not having more kids. Might have to adopt. Do I raise nigglets, and create far right Ben Carsons, or go the Woody Allen route? I need family I can trust to feed the chickens and water the crops while I'm away. If I grow cannabis will that forge loyalty, or will adopted Tyrone Rob me? Also, would an adoption agency let me rename him something proper?

everyone thinks they're fit
post a pic
OR
post height/weight and your bench/squat/deadlift/the press + mile time

All the women who go to The Roman Catholic church I attend are very elegant and not fat.

>adopt
Why?
Just have more kids.
Or does she not want to give birth again?

>cuckistani flag
>cuck posting
don't reply to bait, user

I don't get this meme. How do you meet women at church?
>Hey i notice you don't have a wedding band want to get lunch after mass? Peace be with you
Can someone explain this to me? I want a nice wife. I'm not a loser I did well with girls until the internet made it impossible to interact with them in a normal social setting. I'm not socially retarded i literally don't understand how to meet women.

Look man, its not your fault that your not a 6'3'' greek god like me. You little manlet people just need to except the fact that you are not, and will never be, at the top of the dominance hierarchy. I mean, here I am, a goddamn Marduk, a fucking hero, and there is you, like some side character in a story that just kind of gets a general description and not even a name. But since you've probably never read a fucking book, let me put it to you in a way you might understand: your the extra in a movie. You know that movie where you envy the main character and jack-off when he fucks the heroine. This is the truth man: I am the main character, I just got done fucking the heroine, and you, the extra, are about to crystrabate to the idea of me fucking a woman. Now come over here boy. Sit in my pussy juice and cum crusted lap and tell me: how does it feel boy?

You actually got it right. Ask them out, be direct. If they turn you down move on. It's that simple. The issues come when you make a girl into a bigger deal than she is.

1/2 of Americans are morbidly obese due to our horrific diets or sugars and carbs

She doesn't want to make more babies and I'm also curious about indoctrinating other people's children to mold themselves after my beliefs. If I can get them young enough, I can get them without mental issues and be paid gibs for fostering them, though I think gibs run out if you adopt, which is fine, but getting paid by lefties to raise the next gen of far right individuals would be cherry.

Huh. Guess i have some experimenting to do. Last girl i was into her mom cock blocked me, said you don't want to date her she has a son. Her own mom. she saved me from myself really.

Nice LARP

Hold out for a literal newborn then, there's a lot of formative stuff very early on

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

>he fell for the 3D meme
lmaoing at ur lyfe kid

You know you can still have kids at 30 right? She has another 10-15 years before autism kicks in. You could comfortably have 6 or so kids.

>70k

Not suitable for big city hotties m8

Unless that city is like the biggest city in Kansas or another irrelevant state

This is a country problem not a faith problem

wtf i love this copypasta now

ky. $70k here buys 2 houses a year or one really nice one

in big cities i make $120

The answer is obvious. Slutiness is the cure for obesity. Sex should be part of a healthy balanced diet

Op here. Found the jackpot. Not telling you faggots because you'll ruin it.

>go to another church
>allfat.jpeg
>wtf
>go to gym
>all fat
>wtf is going on
O-OH SAY CAN'T YOU SEE

Literally every western country is going through this.
There's going to be so many fucking bitter spinsters out there that nobody wants to marry because they wasted their prime years on their phones, just work on yourself, by the time you're 30 you'll go to a convenience store and get the cashier who is half your age swooning over you, then you just wait another 3-4 years after that and you're all set, hot gen-z wife who isn't a feminist, sjw or landwhale.