No active redpill thread

>no active redpill thread

What's become of you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DFbeio-POA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't feel the same anymore.

Either there's been an influx of randoms, or there's been an exodus/purge of the enlightened.

I'll dump what I've collected.

i tried making one but it slid right the fuck off. Sup Forums has lost it's touch
but there is still some magic left on this site

fuck, what a fail

that concludes the worst korea's happening

That's all I got so far that I found interesting enough to save

Bless you user. Do you happen to have that "the republic is dead?" one, I've been looking for it

here are some random redpills

it's both. I'll be back in full force at some point but I'm busy irl atm. a lot of the oldfags are gone, a lot of randoms have come in. a lot of ecelebs want to fill the void but a lot of them don't understand Sup Forums or think anything of it's users so they can't. the mods here kinda made this site useless. raid threads used to be board culture and kept Sup Forums sharp. now it's nearly impossible to have one.

not really a redpill, but still entertaining

this one's a political story

(no shit it's political)

>dude the fed is private, let alone that all the profits of the Fed are directed back into the US Treasury because unlike you, the people who set up and run the bank have actually thought this through and it's not the simple ponzi scheme you've managed to see through with your unmatched brilliance

Since when did "redpilling" mean spouting simple misinformation instead of directing people to do actual research.

I don't think I've seen that one. Basic gestalt? I may be able to dig it up in the archives.

cmon guys, where are the red pills?

I searched, the pic the guy had was a growling german shepherd and the basic gestalt was he was talking about how the US as it was created is dead. One thing that particularly stood out was how he mentioned that the (((government))) is flooding even far-flung places like Montana and Wyoming with shitskins so that they don't become centers for white nationalism.

alright, i guess that's it
stay safe, my friends

I wish they fucking would build a few and rid the US of the eternal albatross around its neck once and for all

One reason I love these threads is there's so many nuggets of information. One reason I hate these threads is there so much information to read through, it takes forever to go through. I still love them though.

Oh and I stumbled across this tonight. Haven't finished it, but seems promising.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DFbeio-POA

Don't have my redpill folder on this machine, but here, take this bump all the same.

All the China red pills

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

>setting up a potential false flag against iran

trips says itl happen this year

Thank the clintons for selling these trade secrets in exchange for campaign funds #chinagate

Israel also probably sold them half of those blueprints

shit wrong pic

why do I feel so awful after reading massive drops of red pills, speacially on the jews?

It's like I've been programmed to associate jewish truths to the nazi atrocities

dumping some old and some new

that image macro always makes me angry

quit raping the climate record

When it stopped being about stopping the jew and became about white male identity politics this place started to suck. Yeah, feminism and niggers suck but we all should know where it stems from.

this is why i prep

Gay

Knew this at a young age my Grandma used to be a school teacher in Detroit. She used to tell me stories exactly like this. She said she used to be one of those crazed feminist's in the 60's took a job in Detroit in the 90's to help out the colored community etc etc... A few years pass and she gives up. She's been racist ever since.