youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEE YA, GOOBER!

A classic

youtu.be/ZMxsSj3EHIY

He really showed him, didn't he!

Keem "Nigger" Star did an interview with him

youtu.be/EJdboFptQ3o

why do people project so much. he's throwing out insults that he thinks will work because he's projecting his insecurities and it's obvious af

He could have used literally anything else. What he said alienated alot of his own fans

The dudes Twitter is locked and his Instagram is shut down. He crash and burned hard.

What an entitled little faggot.

How you titled ot makes ot sound like its copy, pasted from DailyS

bro like you're so blue collar like you're not even famous wtf man?

>whiny twig armed faggot brat
>Aryan posterchild

What a faggot lmao

D E G E N E R A T E

>instagram model
>balding

This kid is probably a faggot and a liberal fuck him.

The most degenerate shit and entitled piece of shit people come from America. Sort yourselves out. If Iran got one thing right, its that America is the great evil of the world. I'm not saying the country and people always have been, but America is a trend setter and you see this bullshit a lot from there

He looks like a tiny lesbian.

>calls out blue collars
>90% of his followers most likely with blue collar dads

I will never understand his logic in saying that shit. What neutral comebacks would have worked though?

As a photographer with a passion for street photography those reactions are priceless.

I wish I had clear eyes.
Mine are pitch black.

Way he says "the fuck" is priceless. Shame theres no other videos with him

who?

Classism is for Eurocucks and faggots. Essentially the same thing but since Euroshits came up with it I had to make a distinction.

The fact that he thinks he has any relevance due to his social status or financials is simply retarded. If I'd been in that crowd I would have likely stood up for the person just doing his job instead of the entitled fuck that does nothing to progress society.

What a bunch of beta orbitors.

Funny you say that. The security's fanpage has more followers

This dude isn't even attractive, how is he considered a posterchild? He doesn't look like a white man at all, he looks like a little boy or a woman.

To be fair, that sounds like a colored.

This
He's ugly though, why does he think he's attractive? Why do enablers keep enabling people like this? It's no different from fat enablers that tell some obese land whale that she's beautiful. No she's not!

Now .gif is good looking and sexy and he's humble and nice about the way he looks.

>1post by this id

If you think a mexican let alone a black man would ever say "Goober" then lol

he sounds like Killer Keemstar
youtube.com/watch?v=E7iWHcCn9f0
I bet he was told to do it before hand

Context? Of the "nigger" audio

Keemstar said nigger
but really it was this attention whoring retard
youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
that brought any real views to it

what the fuck is even that teenager doing in the middle of the street? Is that a common occurrence in the USA? Maybe I should move there.

This guy is not even that good looking. Who the fuck does he think he is to call others ugly?

he is canadian

Are these the new generation internet celebrities i keep hearing about? They have gigantic egos. I saw some Lauren Southern video about this guy who pretends his house is haunted.

who even practices ballet in that?
plus she's underage

Bottle blonde = not aryan.