OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zfmKL
youtube.com/watch?v=vmi-MtP969M
tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im angry

someone post the news article saying guatemala can't handle all the criminals the US is deporting to their hell hole country.

>If you get deported, you win

>tfw the Trump voicepack for Xcom 2

it's better explained here
archive.is/zfmKL

Reminder that Trump never invited that NBA team to the White House and that whole story was literal fake news

What would happen if Mexico suddenly said they would stop taking deported Mexicans back? Why haven't they done this if they hate America and Trump so much?

Just typical bitching from the spic countries. It's a common tactic from them so they don't have to be held accountable for their criminals.

And hey, they could just kill them all. Not like anyone follows laws there.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmi-MtP969M

DRUMP

BBBBBBBTFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Knockouts out Russian
>Wants to meet Trump

>placing the virguilla on top of the "n" in the subject line
we have the best OPs don't we folks?

The Don can just cancel all visa requests and force them to cooperate. Pena Nieto is a cuck who will bend over easily.

That's a fast bus.

Tfw matt mitrione said "fuck the golden state warriors I want to see trump in the white house" because of fake news.

They're teaming up to genocide Africa?

American interests are detrimental to the middle east, no matter who is president.

Mattis is a battlefield strategic savant but foreign policy is not his strong suit or supposed to be his job.

A multipolar world is the best kind of world, no one country should be king of the hill

Iran and Russia are doing nothing wrong, they were invited in, the US wasn't

Angry about elves?

Predator: Congo

They have no leverage here, we could fucking destroy them economically without lifting a finger. Their biggest industry is literally money sent home from the US by spics. Plus what said.

>we'll do what conservatives are doing, but with a globalist spin
Nationalism doesn't fucking work that way. Good luck, shitheads.

Trump should do it. Why not?

This one?

Holy shit, people are still going on about this pact? It will do literally fucking NOTHING. Make your countries move towards clean energy and support greentech if you want, why the fuck do you need a nonbinding global initiative to do it?

>It's an ewige Austrian episode

lel i was thinking of replying with that as well

four ewe

He doesn't have to invite them
The annual winner of the competition always goes to the white house
He didn't invite the Patriots either

>tfw always loved arnie
>tfw a few years back i thought how much it would suck when he dies
Some times... death is better

Why arnie, why

Whoops meant for the above post.

>Scharzenegger
Um...ok. I like how Trump is such a good brander and they're so unoriginal that they can't help but steal his meme.

I can go to bed now.

Post a video, lad

Because then he'd go full trade war and destroy the Mexican economy

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

something to talk about at your fancy globalist cocktail parties that will earn you plenty of brownie points

>Mitrione
Another Italian?
Are the spaghetti niggers finally getting back into the limelight after decades of bring dethroned by that cunt Kennedy?

god that picture gives me the biggest boner.

You can watch a single video and make this conclusion and yet they probably spent millions on this "study"

That pissed off everyone at the VOX owned SBNation I assume

(((Somebodys))) pockets got lighter when Trump pulled out.

You know, I'm inclined to think he might have been strongarmed into cuckdom by the state. Remember when he thought gay marriage should be between a man and a woman?

Trump would shove them through the turnstile at Nogalez and seal the border. Anyone entering illegally would be considered an invading enemy and shot.

The look of dread in her eye is fantastic

Nuclear is much more reliable than renewable energy and less pollutant than coal and oil.
Peak Oil is a meme pushed by scheming "climate scientists" entrepreneurs and oil companies to make money and raise oil prises

does this man ever stop sweating?

>has-been thinks he can raise ten billion a year
Good luck with that, 'negger.

>trump right now

>gay marriage should be between a man and a woman?

>or supposed to be his job.
He is the secretary of war, as it stands all foreign policy if any kind is his job
We are at world with the entire planet and you know it

is this Laura Trump?

user, if you're at all right-wing you have to learn to seperate the work of musicians/actors/celebrities you like from their irl personality. It's easier that way.

Not everyone can be Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson, or Viggo Mortensen.

he's really trying to get that nomination. the dems might be dumb enough to do it. he will be able to bring in at least as much as hilldawg. i bet he can pull in over 2 billion without breaking a sweat. they might nominate this faggot the more i think about it.

His creators needed to mimic human cooling protocols but his processor is overworked trying to analyze the complex facial movements he's been seeing

>Nuclear is much more reliable than renewable energy and less pollutant than coal and oil.
Too bad Germany phased out it's nuclear energy plants and replaced them with coal, kek.

was getting sleepy part of your plan

I hope he runs. We'd get an IRL version of tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

>HELLO MY FELLOW HUMAN EQUAL, H-HA HA! THIS FLAVORED CONDENSED MILK-BASED BREVAGE SURE DOES TASTE LIKE EARTH, DOESNT IT? FELLOW HUMANS?

I think Arnie was against Gay Marriage for awhile (the Californian people voted against it after all), but he then relented.

Thanks user, will give it a read. It's ironic how Sup Forums of all places is where I can learn about the ME. Now I know who I can blame for isis since there are muslim larpers here who unironically join the war. Realistically, how much damage can Mattis undo now, personally I like how Trump isn't playing wargames and leaving it to the experts but at the same time a lot of stupidity took place prior to him.

Peak oil is absolutely a fact of reality unless if course you think oil is somehow infinite or renewable on any time scales that are not geologic.

Nicole Aniston you nig.

0/10

This guy is just too memeable, and not in a good way, to win an election.

>Many countries are wary of angering the United States
They should be

Pretty sure he said he wasn't running, or was that just a meme? I'd love it if he tried.

that means we're married

I thought viggo cucked out on us

Luckily at least based mel is untouchable

You're losing the war, too since you've committed to proxy wars with developing countries over resources you already have literally billions of gallons of in Texas and Alaska.

No one really cares if Iran gets the bomb and wipes Saudi and Israel off the map

He says he isn't but he definitely is going to try in 2020 along with another dozen rich fags and celebrities who don't understand why Trump got elected.

Yeah but it isn't something we're going to experience in the next 10 years like some people think. Technology improves, new sources of energy like lng, etc.

If Cuckerburg runs can you imagine the amount of censorship that would go on on social media?

>and less pollutant than coal and oil.
But that's fucking wrong
Nuclear material that is produced from using it as an energy source is currently impossible to get rid if and as of now we're just burying it into the ground like children

>tfw

stealing this pepe

ok place your bets!!!!

what are the odds of this faggot getting the DNC nomination? 1/10

i would say 6 because he can bring in mega bucks from mega corps. i bet he can bring in over 2 billion into the DNC's pockets.

zuckerstein has the same kind of uncomfortable aura around him as a PUA
the same awkward self awareness of body posture and scheming vibe hidden behind a facial facade

I have never seen a vagina!

Looks like a nice establishment.

Last I heard he was blacklisted by Hollywood for telling Israel to stop being kikes. Did he bend the knee?

remember to always keep your awoos safe!

he's running, he keeps doing these stupid photo opps with farmers and regular americans. plus you can donate to his campaign for president right now.

That's because we've had retards running the empire for 30 years, of course we'd be in decline.

>No one really cares if Iran gets the bomb and wipes Saudi and Israel off the map
Lol are you kidding? Iran with the ability to hold hostage the world's economy? Yeah what could wrong there. They would invade Egypt right after the Saudis and Israelis. That would effect your country too. It would effect just about every country.

>You're losing the war
No my bogan friend, we've only just begun to fight

Why would he? Nobody in their right mind is going to vote for Mr. "They trust me, dumb fucks".

It's gonna be Harris or some other minority cuck.
The Zucc is a fucking white male are you kidding me?!?

He's gonna get the Bernie treatment: massive fundraising in the primary, fucked over by the super delegates to bring it all to the DNC coffers. However it's a double edged sword. Too much money poured into it and people will think he's buying the election. Also people here vastly underestimate how much people hate Facebook.

> tfw south Australia is trying to go 80% reliant on renewable and green energy
> still uses a coal fired gas as load
> month long power outages
> relies on cross state power supplies as well.
> Tfw live in country with highest concentration of Uranium on the planet and we don't use it because "muh atom bomb" and "muh chernoble"

Mattis could realistically bring peace to certain regions of the Middle East if given the full 8 years to do so. but he not only has to fight threats such as Russian allies, but also domestic intelligence threats
Bush/Obama foreign policy led to the clusterfuck in the ME today, and Obama/Clinton's absolute incompetence without a doubt is the sole reason ISIS exists
there is no way anybody fixes the middle east. the anglos made damn sure of that when they carved it up and it's too oil rich with too many weapons and too many power interests going after it now