Should Americans be banned from Sup Forums if(when) they drop below 50%?

Should Americans be banned from Sup Forums if(when) they drop below 50%?

yes

They can join south africa in the non-white corner of pol

wuck phite feople

n duck prumt to

I can assure you I'm 100% white.

But I...I still like Americans.

Yet Argentina gets to stay. And Brazil. And your Abo ass

They are sure as fuck not allowed to post in Anglosphere threads!

could someone nuke us instead?

You just BTFO'd yourself but you're too BLACKED to notice. 52% and dropping!!

Friendly reminder that

>anglosphere
rhymes with
>pap smear

you should escape your godawful country to come here, dont be a fag and fall for the memes europe has created to cope with their downfall

of course you are jamal

>tfw no Aryan-sphere because you sucked ass at colonialism.

Will you still make fun of us when we are 10%?

>you should escape your godawful country to come here

I can't leave Bavaria, not in our moment of triumph. We're this close to creating a Bavarian empire.

My people need me.

>Britain - fucked
>Canada - fucked
>USA - fucked
> New Zealand - ching chong chang
The anglosphere is dying bros. Will Australia take white Americans as refugees?

Please, you're in a club with New Zealand and Canada, which is basically the New Zealand of the northern hemisphere. The anglosphere is basically an STD support group.

South Africa is where the US is headed, just at a much slower and less concentrated pace. We're just basically going to keep losing towns and cities to the growing black plague and when the numbers are finally completely against us and our own government is completely cucked and submitting to the majority black populace, the blacks will chimp out and start killing and raping and stealing until there is no white left in America.

Yeah, no, seriously, it's coming folks.

>Anglos conquer MULTIPLE CONTINENTS, and SUCCESSFULLY EXTERMINATE most of the troublesome natives.
>German annon gets jellyon 4 chan and infers their empire has the aids.

>median German age: 47
>40% of under fives have migrant background
JUST

Anglos conquered a nation of street shitters. Then they got cucked out of their empire by an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers.

Your vagina has no power here, little anglo snowflake.

Fake news.

Cities lost by American whites to the negros:
>Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore...
States lost by American whites to Mexicans:
>California, Nervada, Texas...

HDI rankings

Abo rankings

Walking away from poo-in-loo land
>a bad decision
>Not having an Empire so big you can pick & choose which continents to abandon & which to keep.

Blacks are not really becoming a larger share of the population. Hispanics and Asians are.

The black population has been nearly static for the hundreds of years they've lived here.
Hispanics are growing much faster.

yes, as should North Islanders

And to think at one point I used to dream about moving to USA.

>it took this koala cuntfucker 10 minutes to upload his reply on dial-up

lmao

>Commie flag
>Nationalism
forget to take your strawman flag off, did ya lad?

My state is 80+% white and my city 92%, c-can I stay around?

>Anglos conquer MULTIPLE CONTINENTS, and SUCCESSFULLY EXTERMINATE most of the troublesome natives.
>SUCCESSFULLY EXTERMINATE most of the troublesome natives.
>SUCCESSFULLY EXTERMINATE
Fucking hell, you brought the zombie apocalypse on us you twat.

lmfao, you take flags seriously?

tfw racism is back again

Honestly I feel to bad about it to make fun of you guys. I just get sad whenever I look at current USA demographics and think back to the 90% white america of the 70's and prior.

I have been studying trends and I have noticed whenever a major city hits 1/3 white, 1/3 black, 1/3 hispanic population, it becomes shitty and starts Detroitifying. Like Chicago. Chicago is gonna become the next Detroit, guaranteed. Followed by Cleveland.

Ah fuck yeah. Now that's what I'd call cultural identity

We should get special flags for areas of America that are mostly white.

What state and city?

They did successfully exterminate in the places they colonized. If only they didn't bring a few hundred thousand Negros to the US everything would be fine.

Spain was an utter failure for humanity on the other hand.

thank God for the second

I could say the same thing about your obsession with skin-colour and birthplaces tbqh
Do you really take that seriously?
Because you shouldn't

Hispanics will protect you bro, just try your hardest to learn a few Spanish words and we'll have your back.

The IQ of any whites remaining in 1/3rd shitholes...

Poisoned at birth...

My city in Colorado:
"The racial makeup of the city was 88.0% White, 0.9% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 4.7% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.2% some other race, and 2.6% from two or more races. 8.7% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race."
Feels good man

stupidest thing i've ever read. Sup Forums was invented by in America. not to mention the computer and internet you use to access it

I'm American and I banned myself from here. You are reading this because you are having a really bad hallucination.

>every city that turns black and brown becomes a violent, decayed, bankrupted shithole
>don't take it seriously bro...it just a meme

Tell me again how we¨re not being overrun by african niggers, middle-eastern dune coons and asian poos?

They should've been gone a long time ago

most american sentence I've ever read

I'm going to try to explain this has simple has I can. If you look at genetics and evolution, you would realize that evolutionary wise and genetic wise, Caucasian were indeed the most evolutionary advanced. And why? It's cause unlike blacks, Asians or Hispanics, they adapted to their surroundings, they evolved cause they were nomadic. This helped greatly in speeding up the evolutionary process, and since genetics are passed along this too would help the next generation. Then something stupid happened... Caucasian stopped being nomadic, they started mixing their genes with evolutionary dead ends likes blacks and Hispanics. As a result Caucasian inherited the blacks recessive genes while the blacks and other such dead end races inherited the Caucasian progressive gene. As a result Caucasian got lazy. Race mixing will always be bad. If something evolves that's good, if something doesn't evolve, it becomes stagnant. A evolutionary dead end. And blacks would of died out maybe 1000s of years ago from famine and disease. But no, you stupid Caucasian or to go stick your dick in it.

>the racial makeup of the city was 88[...]
If I was a liberal I might think that was a nazi conspiracy...
>every city that doesn't fly my specific flag ends up degenerating and being destroyed.
Your statement is provably incorrect, you only believe this because of confirmation bias
correlation =/= causation
the real cause of this is capitalism
The cause is capitalism

>Nervada

Shit things have really gone to Hell here, I don't even remember that state

For some reason I trust that a South African is white since negroes over there are probably too poor or too retarded to use computers - also those who would vote EFF wouldn't find themselves welcome here. American negroes are mixed and more wealthy from gibs however and I can't trust them to be either too stupid or too poor.

They still successfully exterminated in the places they truly colonized.

In all honesty, you should be blaming Germans. The guilt after WWII is what opened Europe up to non-Euros.

It's sandwiched in between Carifornia and Utahr.

>wanting to ban us on a site we created

Lol.

Kill yourself nigger commie.

>city in Colorado

Intredasting. what "city" is this? some crap hole town in the mountains/

Get fucked.

T. Coloradoan.

I'm whiter than you Muhammad. Trust me I would not tell lies on the internet.

Togheter with Swedes and Germans.

Shut up Tyrone.

gtkrwn

>Your statement is provably incorrect
Look up the top 10 safest and best cities to live and tell me how many are majority black and brown. After that, look up the top 10 cities by homicide and violent crime and tell their racial makeup.

>the real cause of this is capitalism
That just so happens to kick in after the browning of a city? Lel m80

>Look up the top 10 safest and best cities[...]
Thanks for fixing that argument, nuance is always great, right?
I still stand by what I said, the statement that >_every_ city that turns "black and brown" becomes a shithole
is easily disproved by cities which turned black and brown, but didn't become a shithole because of that

To be fair, most of them are white ...

those sure are the blonde blue eyed aryan gods that they depict themselves as

>is easily disproved by cities which turned black and brown, but didn't become a shithole
Which ARE???!! Kek, you're a bright one.

>the real cause is capitalism
Yeah, capitalism and a few other things, not black and brown people

Capitalism creates class divides between neighborhoods, with poor people being pushed out of rich cities, and rich people moving to nicer neighborhoods ("moving up the social hierarchy")

Capitalism causes a stagnation of wealth, meaning that the saying "the rich get richer, the poor get poorer" is true, however with some deviations of very intelligent people moving up and very stupid people moving down.

Black people in the past have been systematically oppressed. This was present in law and in the form of social exclusion. i.e. literally slavery

These combined factors all create what we have in the US today: Class and race based segregation of cities, towns etc.

So in conclusion, the cities didn't really turn "black and brown", they turned poor
And it just so happens that black people are statistically poorer than white people,
wow, who knew?

Could it be they're poorer on average because they're less intelligent and have low impulse control(leading them to end up in jail frequently)? You're also completely ignoring affirmative action. So in conclusion, black people are poor because they're stupid and have no self-control, wow, who knew?

These have to be bots they literally don't know shit not even 1 week of lurking.

Americans should be banned from Sup Forums now

>implying WW2 wasn't a direct result of WW1 which was a direct result of colonialism and Britain wanting to maintain it's hegemony.

>Capitalism creates class divides
which just so happens to divide fairly predictably among races

>Black people in the past have been systematically oppressed
No one else was systematically oppressed? Native Americans? The Chinese? The Irish? Italians? Jews?

You still haven't named these modern day Kingdoms of Kush in America

>banning americans
>from an american website

Hush Lars.

Kill yourself commie. Take your propaganda elsewhere

it could be, I guess. It's conceivable that genealogy has some impact on intelligence.
I find it much more likely that it's just the reasons I stated before:
stagnation of capital + the economic impact slavery had on black people, families and communities

yeah actually native americans aren't doing too fucking great either if you haven't noticed.
The chinese weren't really systematically oppressed, maybe a bit of random racism here and there but nothing like the race based chattel slavery

Plenty of shit to say about Americans, certainly. But they elected Trump. More than what we've done in our leftist hellholes.

Yes. Sup Forums would be better without lardtards.

So let me get this straight, you concede that what I said about blacks is true(less intelligent than whites and lower impulse control) but yet you still project equal outcomes for them when compared to whites? all else equal?

Black people's own culture is what is keeping them lagging behind. They purposely dumb themselves down, even when given plenty of chances of education by the state or government. For millions of years, black people evolved on jungles, where everything was plentiful and the only real dangers was the heat and waring tribes. You take them out of that environment, one their bodies evolved to, and put them in a different environments their bodies didn't evolve to, it does more harm to that environment. Blacks are a invasive species simply for that reason. They belong back on the jungles over populating themselves and spreading disease. Least there they aren't wreaking havoc on a different environment. Jungles grow back on it's own, infrastructures dont.

Shit now i think about it im legit scared. What happens with the nukes? Will juan and jamal be given thousands of nukes? Fug

>implying Sup Forums isn't just literally all propaganda
I'm just adding my shit to the heap, dude
[spoiler] also can't wait to recieve my SorosShekels™[/spoiler]

That's why it's such an issue. White Americans have shown they aren't going to do shit but die during the second term of their 5th nigger president so they need to be destroyed early or turned into a banana republic.

That one made me laugh.

If you genuinely don't think that the overlying issue here is racially based, despite having the world's largest case studies regarding the effects of race on a civilization (see: every non-white country), then you are truly delusional and belong in the oven.

>implying WWI wasn't the result of a inbred Serb assassinating Austria-Hungarian prince over gibs and dem programs
>implying ((((Germany)))) didn't push a regional conflict into a world war because the gimp malet {{Kaiser}} aggro'd and went full retard...like that putred race always does

I don't think the underlying issue is racially based because the concept of race is flawed and based on false presumptions.

It's just like how you wouldn't think that the issue of men being misogynistic is caused by ""the patriarchy"" because you see ""the patriarchy"" as a flawed, incomplete, or just totally wrong concept. (I do too, fucking libfems)

guess what, I don't see any merits in the classification of race,
there is zero scientific or practical reason to use "racial" classifications (unless of course, it benefits you politically)

american here, my county is a giant sanctuary city (montgomery county in maryland). it's been invaded by hundreds of thousands of illegal spics, and crime, rape have skyrocketed and our schools and hospitals are flooded.

Hahhaha, we were one of the richest and best counties in america and now we're a laughing stock.

not only that but we really are less than 50% white now....

How about you speak the language of the country you entered illegally?

you don't have an official language.

As expected, commie-chan ignored this one.