123 Pakis On Fire!

archive.is/fJDPs

123 people burned to death in Pakistan recently when oil from an overturned tanker caught on fire. The people surrounding the accident were repeatedly warned by police NOT to surround the tanker, but they did so anyway because they are poorfags who wanted free oil gibsmedats.

Personally, I think this incident is hilarious. I'm not just being edgy; I simply find it funny because not even the lowest working class scum in the USA would be stupid enough to surround a potential fiery death trap for some free shit.

I guess this is the sort of problem that only affects third-world subhumans who lack an education. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But did the boys play well?

nice

Smoke near oil tanker.

Go up in smoke.

Pottery

This is typical in African countries. I think just as many were killed when a gas tanker crashed and they tried collecting gas.

Oil things considering, the damnages aren't that sub-stan-shill to give a truck about.

Turn and burn.
Tilt and wilt.
Flip and dip.
Twist and dismissed.
Spin and burnt skin.

Our extravagant use of meme magic has turned the world into Jeff Foxworthy joke.

>A bus in Pakistan went over a cliff carrying 300 people, and I said "Good lord, how do you get 300 people on a bus?"

The Gods are really not happy with Muslims, all this fire is a sign.

i like my pakis crispy.

imagine the smell

Noice

You would know, eh Sanjay?

I bet Indians were behind this.

>imagine the smell

burning goat shit + human corpse flavour

op you underestimate dindus in our country

still nice got rid of a little trash

Driverless technology is finally weaponizable.

It's beautiful! When muslims die, they sprout a pair of bat wings and go flapping back to hell where they came from.

Graphic raw footage from the scene, you've been warned.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg

Noice

Really happy
Just 2 days ago there was a terrorist attack in Karachi and like 50 people died and now this.
Couldn't be any better.