What to do Sup Forums?

>be me
>meet qt at uni
>somehow we start chatting
>discover we have a lot in common, both catholic, want family and kids
>start dating, strictly no sex since we want to wait until marriage
>after a few weeks get invited to meet her parents
>good first impression, they have religious paintings and souvenirs from pilgrimages hanging around, pray before meals and so on
>one day, while I was at their home for sunday lunch, some relative of hers makes a joke about people voting for trump and brexit being stupid rednecks
>everyone laughs except me
>turns out they're all catholicucks who believe every bullshit pope francis is spouting about building bridges and not walls

what am I supposed to do? Is it worth to put up with this bullshit and pretend in order to build the catholic family of my dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urkrK2TSnIE
youtu.be/RbKF9y9CsOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ask them why the pope hasnt torn down the wall around the Vatican

What kind of question is this? Are you a real mlg retard? You're asking

> Is it worth it to not actively argue with people
> to marry a hot girl and start a catholic family

No shit, you actual retard. Your kids should be brought up to think for themselves, be extremely intelligent and capable, and be extremely loved and whatnot. If a bipartisan system is still around by then, your children growing up in the next generation will ensure that they're a little more skeptical (way more skeptical) towards politics and the dangers of consensus.

No. Leave her. Burn down her parents house too if you want, but its not required.

>being this much of a cuck
>virgin
You should show her parents whose the alpha and beat the shit out of them. Also go fucc a bitch you pussy

politics means nothing before raising a good catholic family!

>Oh no I've met the girl of my dreams, but her parents have differing views so it's all ruined

do you know how autistic you sound
Also Catholicism is shit tier

Fucking idolaters.
The Pope is an antichrist.
Kill them then yourself

Move on. Fuck that shit. Other fish in the fucking sea. You'll "turn that frown upside down" once you realize it. Next time be aware of the fact catholics are filled to the brim with communist cucks. Better yet go pagan and invoke Odin to channel wisdom. Weed out the non-leftists on Day 1 of conversation.

You should ask the hackers on Sup Forums about what to do.

>language
I mean weed out the leftists. Just don't fold up into a pussy-desperate beta. Be proud of your beliefs assuming you're intelligent enough to defend them against retards. Stand alpha or go home. So fucking sick of "men" not acting like goddamn men.

Just Play along and breed her
once you are the Patriarch she will follow your example

It sounds like you've found a literal unicorn. Don't throw her away because of your loyalty to a billionaire who will never even think about you.

Show them THIS youtu.be/urkrK2TSnIE then this youtu.be/RbKF9y9CsOk

Bad advice. The entire system will be against him when she divorces him, once he gets tired of being a cuck.

If you really respect an idiot like Trump more than the Pope, how can you even call yourself catholic senpai

You lead her towards the truth slowly...

Shut up

Nah nigguh. TRUMP > BITCHES

Well said

Ask them why the Pope is carried around in a heavily guarded car with tons of bodyguards.

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

This.

Personally if she seems like someone you would marry, I'd probably fake it. I've even thought about if I should become catholic just to find those type of people.. Idk. Finding good girls is hard.