Are there any EXMuslims or former Muslims here? If so why?

Are there any EXMuslims or former Muslims here? If so why?

>age
>gender
>race
>Nationality
>How much of a Muslim were you?
>How long were you a Muslim
>Why made you realize Islam was not for you or not true?
>What are you now?
>How are you treated by friends, family, community?
>Any advice on how to help Muslims come out of the stone age or on what to tell them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98077276
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice datamining Abdul

What are you talking about?

bump for interest

Muslims tend to look for ex-Muslims to fuck them up

Y are u bumping your own thread

Because it takes a while for any Ex-Muslims to come on. Some of them are just waking up and coming on.

Nah, I've done this before. We learn a lot.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98077276

>fuck them up
You mean kill them for being the worst kind of infidel

Ayudame o vete ha los mimis.

bump

2bh age, gender, race and nationality shouldn't be asked, they should remain as anonymous as possible. Islam-virus wants to get rid of """traitors""" the most because they know how fucked islam is the best.
>any advice on how to help muslims
Destroy islam. No other way.

>age
not saying
>gender
male
>race
muslims are one race
>nationality
Iranian
Fully devout practicing muslim
Still am one
It is the truth
>What are you now?
Still a muslim
Just fine
>Any advice on how to help Muslims come out of the stone age or on what to tell them?
Tell them if they are even considering becoming an apostate they were never really muslims to begin with and they should kill themselves

do you have proof that the quran is true?

I was never religious but my dad was Muslim. Iranian Shiites. He left after seeing a bit more of the world. Our family is fine with it but iranians in general are a bit more easy going. As my dad tells it, when he was young people would kill you for critisicing Islam but they never prayed and they loved drinking. These days deveout iranian Muslims are more open minded and will hear your criticisms of Islam and listen to your opinions without getting angry, but they all pray a lot more and dont drink and do all the dumb traditional stuff.

I don't dislike Islam but I dislike the theocracy. I identify more with the values of my Christian mother

I should also mention our family are descendants of Muhammad. Mullahs all the way back since the founding of Islam. My dad was skeptical of Islam already because his grandmother raised him with stories of how corrupted the clergy was. When he left his village to see more of Iran and then other parts of the world he realised religion was nonsense. I have one cleric in my extended family and he only became one to escape punishment during the revolution for his ties with the communists. He's an atheist posing as a cleric.

Thank you for your contribution but this thread isn't for you. Have a nice day.

Interesting. Go on...

So you're basically cucking Muhammad after Muhammad cucked the Persians.

Almost poetic.

Farsi metone sobat kone?
>he only became one to escape punishment during the revolution for his ties with the communists. He's an atheist posing as a cleric.
Why doesn't he just move to a different country? Wouldn't that be easier?

>12
>transgender xenomorph
>Ancient Egyptian (aka. American Ivory)
>USA
>muchly muslim
>like the longer time ever
>I realised that gender was a social construct, and transcended into a genderless alien
>full time cob gobbler
>my boyfriend spanks me before he 'colonizes' my black hole
>more pride events in Mecca

>gender
male
>race
iranian
>nationality
canadian
>how much of a muslim were you
Pretty much never. My family is secular and raised me without really telling me anything about religion or islam, i only started learning extenstively about it doing my own research. My mom claimed to be religious but never really was and she's converted to christianity recently and got more religious through that.
>what made you realize islam was not for you
When I actually read the quran for myself and found out about muhammad being a pedophilic warlord, it made me even more relieved that I never was much of a muslim to begin with.
>what are you now
I'm without any religion as I always have felt since I was a kid but i've grown interest in my ancestral religions like Zoroastrianism, though i've never considered converting or anything.
>How are you treated by friends, family, community
Just fine. My whole family cares more about being iranian and barely gives any attention to religion, we get on just fine. My friends will make muslim and terrorist jokes at me sometimes even though i'm not muslim, but thats just part of looking like a sandnigger, I guess.
>advice
might sound really we wuz but the whole religion was spread by sword, and i'd tell people to research and look into their heritage and ancestral roots and take pride in your ethnic identity and culture and less on religion.

Thank you for your contribution.

>When I actually read the quran for myself and found out about muhammad being a pedophilic warlord, it made me even more relieved that I never was much of a muslim to begin with.

It seems this is what most exMUslims have in common. The most I hear is reading the Quran. Tell me what you read in the Quran that lead you to the conclusion that it was neither divine nor of God?

Do you have proof that any religion is true? It's about faith, and Islam logically and rationally makes the most sense.
Also Islam is the only religion where its holy book is the unedited direct word of god, and that book has never been edited or altered.

Nice larp. Aisha's age comes from the hadith, not from the holy qur'an.

ill answer this honestly

>age
turning 20 in 3 months

>gender
male

>race
i assume you mean ethnicity, by which i am pakistani

>nationality
see the flag

>how much of a muslim were you
quite a bit honestly, used to pray without question (albeit not 5 times a day), went to friday prayers whenever i had the chance, fasted nearly every day when ramadan came round each yr, read the quran quite often but never completed it

>what made you realize islam was not for you or not true
times are changing, and i simply cant put my beliefs in a religion with so many flaws. i was taught arabic but not meaning behind the words so i never really found out about its true beliefs, so i could read it but never understand what it meant. i guess i realized it was not for me when i realized that no matter how hard i prayed, things would never go well for me, things i needed to go well when everyone used to say "pray to Allah and he will give you it" and now my life is a mess, even though i worked hard i put 20% of my effort into my prayers which did jack all

>what are you now & how are you treated by f&f
i dont believe in anything, im in that phase where im trying to gauge for myself what i truly believe in

i decided to lump these 2 questions together, because the thing is, i have lost my faith and as i still live with my family (going to uni in sept), i still visibly and verbally act as if i still care about islam (i.e. go to mosque with family) but there is no conviction or belief in the religion, so they dont know about my completely waned belief in islam

>any advice on how to help Muslims come out of the stone age blah blah blah
no advice, it's just something you have to go through yourself

after all, everyone will have different reasons for leaving and will be subjected to different circumstances which will affect why they leave islam

Are you that Islamist in the US who claimed to be in Iran?

Any proof that it was the word of God and not some random guy?

I'm not in the US, but Sup Forums is blocked in Iran so the only way to post is with vpn
You can say the same thing about any religion.

welcome user, :) that's nice to hear. How do you feel now?

>devout muslim praying five times a day and lot listening to music cause it's haram and forbidden.
>I left when i read a couple of books deconstructing Islam plus the Gospel of Matthew
Nice larp

I don't think he's lying. I've read about an Al queda chief converting to Christianity after reading the Bible. Maybe you should read the Bible too :)

>When i read a couple of books deconstructing Islam

Can you recommend me these books?

welcome user,
God bless your soul.

On the Origin of Species. Charles Darwin.

I'd rather not read a corrupt and edited version of the real thing.
If I ever found a bible I'd probably throw it into the trash where it belongs.

I feel great actually, i taught Islam would teach me ethics and morals but it just caged me into a ritualistic pattern that i reproduced without even thinking. On the other side, Christianity, and especially the gospels taught me how to be a moral man, how to treat people like i want to be treated, how to fogive, how to stop being angry and start being merciful. I feel like this is God's real religion.

Didn't you wish you wanted to convert to Catholic?

Nice to hear that, user. Yeah there's a lot of difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to forgiveness and morals. You have chosen the right path :) I'll pray for you user, God bless you.

>Islam logically and rationally makes the most sense.

Maybe you can answer me. This is why I don't believe in Islam.

If we take the Bible and Quran and take out all the supernatural stuff you get a history book backed up by archeology and history itself. The Bible is pretty much consistent with secular history. The Quran is hugely historically and secularly inconsistent.

Let's look at a few:

)Jesus of Nazareth. Not JESUS CHRIST. Remember, lets leave out the supernatural. History is pretty much in agreement that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historical figure. There is more proof of his existence then Alexander the Great and Plato. Secular history says that there was a Jesus of Nazareth. He challenged the Pharisees and Saducees. He was turned over to Pontius Pilate on false charges of sedition against Cesar. He was found innocent and still executed. End of secular history. ACCORDING TO THE QURAN. Jesus was never executed. LOL!! They executed the wrong guy. End of story. This is a HUGE historical blunder. History agrees that Jesus was executed by the Romans on behalf of the Jews.

2)According to the Quran (Surah 18:89-98) Alexander the Great was a devout Muslim and lived to a ripe old age. Historical records however show that Alexander the Great died young at 33 years of age (356 - 323 B.C.), and believed he himself was divine, forcing others to recognize him as such. In India on the Hyphasis River (now Beas) Alexander erected twelve altars to twelve Olympian gods. Alexander died a pagan. Muhammed wasn't born until around 900 years later. How could Alexander belong to a religion that never existed yet? The Quran contradicts secular history here REALLY BADLY here.

CONTINUED

*Didn't you wish to bea Catholic

How do the jews treat pali Christians?

Yes,

Le Grand Secret de l'Islam by Olaf (The Great Secret of Islam)
Le Coran est-il authentique ? by Mondher Sfar (Is Quran authentic ?)

Those are actually two research books written in french, i don't know if you can found them in English tho'

3)According to the Quran, IN THE BIBLE it was not Aaron that made the Golden Calf BUT A SAMARITAN that led the Israelites astray. The problem is that this incident took place at around 1400 BCE whereas the Samaria was founded in 870 BCE 530 years later. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses [about 1400 B.C.] when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri in about 870 B.C. (see 1 Kings 16:24)? Imagine someone telling you they found an ancient document saying that "The New Zealander helped Christopher Columbus." The problem is that NZ didn't exist until 400 years after Columbus. It is obviously a fraud.

4)According to the Quran, Ezra is the Son of God according to the Jews.

In Surah at-Taubah, 9:30, And the Jews say, "Ezra is the Son of God;" and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the Son of God." ...

While it is true that Christian doctrine holds that Jesus is the Son of God, the statement that Ezra is the Son of God is totally erroneous. This statement and doctrine cannot be found in the Torah, Jewish Mishnah and Jewish Talmud. No Jewish sect nor Jewish tradition holds Ezra to such a position nor title. This is a huge internal error.

These are but a sample of inconsistencies in the Quran. A human historian would not have made such huge blunders. It is less likely a superior being like God himself would make such huge blunders. This book itself is so inconsistent that it proves Islam wrong from claiming inspiration from God

The thing is ex Muslims don't want 2 be associated with the far right, Muslims are far right.

Thank you very much brother, i'll pray for you too, God bless you.

Thank you very much brother, i'll pray for you too, God bless you.

>is quran authentic?
I think I know that, if I'm right an Egyptian ex-isis wrote that right?

>>age
Late 20s

>>gender
M

>>race
T*rk
(White according to US Census standards :^) )

>>Nationality
US

>>How much of a Muslim were you?
Not much

>>How long were you a Muslim
20 years

>>Why made you realize Islam was not for you or not true?
Garbage religion full of shitskins (including myself) that just cause destruction and mayhem everywhere. White culture is best culture. Browsing Sup Forums for 5 years, I've seen too much now to ever go back.

>>What are you now?
Agnostic. I accept that Christianity is necessary for a stable society, but I'm too much a deviant to ever fully "accept" God.

>>How are you treated by friends, family, community?
My family are also ex-muslims. Well, more like "secular" muslim, as in, muslim in name only. Drink alcohol, eat pork. A lot of t*rks, azeris, and persians are like this. I know "secular muslim" is laughable to hear, but there really are a lot of people like this.

>>Any advice on how to help Muslims come out of the stone age or on what to tell them?
Live in the US among whites for 1 year.

Islamic culture just makes you want to kill yourself from all the stupid shitskin ideology after you've been among whites for a while.

Lmao.

Muslims are neither right nor left. They are their own third party. Muslims are on their own team HIJACKING the weakest ideologies through Taqiyya in order to invade and take over.

kosskesh you are an embarrassment to our people. Khak to saret. islam is trash

I dunno man i know muslim immigrants living among whites but they still think it would be good for islam to spread, just because they feel familiar with it.

No, actually it was written by a tunisian P.hd in philosophy, history of thinking and anthropology, look for Mondher Sfar

>>age
>>gender
male
>>race
>>Nationality
turk
>>How much of a Muslim were you?
Somewhat practicing moderate
19 years
I am very rationally minded and the stories in Quran didn't seem plausable
>>What are you now?
I've been an atheist. However I'm into anthropology of religion and I'm starting to think there's some substance in religious mythology and practice.
I don't openly express my beliefs to full extent. But there's been a sceptic atmosphere in my familiy in the last years. My father was a devout one but he stopped practicing in the last years.
>>Any advice on how to help Muslims come out of the stone age or on what to tell them?
I don't really believe muslims would come out of the stone age if they stopped being muslims. That's just naive. And I'm not sure about the whole idea of something must be done about muslims. Trying to correct people all over the world is futile. You just need to protect your habitat from foreingers.

I should clarify. They should ONLY live among whites for a year.

Going back to muslim family / friends each day can fuck up the integration process.

I've noticed a common theme how Turkey is more secular now. Why is this the case? Is leaving Islam becoming more common now? Is this unique to Turkey or is this happening elsewhere?

>Islamic culture just makes you want to kill yourself from all the stupid shitskin ideology after you've been among whites for a while.

Explain

Well that punches a few holes in the word of God. All it took was asian fingerpanting board to defeat islam, sweet.

fuck off

>I've noticed a common theme how Turkey is more secular now. Why is this the case?
Well the government has been trying to reverse the trend very hard in the last 15 years but the efforts only corrupted the religion futher imo. Secular movement started in mid 19th century and especially the army has been secular since then. And the founders of the republic were hardoce seculars/atheists. Also this is my theory but you see there's some connection between the middle eastern spirit and islam. Original Turks weren't middle eastern and they were converted later and imo they never fully embraced it. There were Anatolian greek converts, balkan converts, etc and they never became hardcore muslims. When you look at hardcore muslims in Turkey, they are always middle eastern looking ones.

You underestimate the power of autism, shitposting, and memes.

No but I got an Ismaili Muslim girl who was deep into her Jamatkhana to reject her religion. Not just with my white cock but you know talking and stuff. She was deep in it too, volunteered at the jamatkhana all the time. She was subconsciously already turned off by it I think though, was only into it to socialize.

I'm not christian but it seems to me if you are a true prophet you don't need to act like a warlord in order to spread your teachings. If there is such a thing as a true prophet, then if that guy gets murdered almost right away his teachings will be significant enough to continue on and gain prominence after his death. So if there is a true prophet, yeah, it would be Jesus.

>You can say the same thing about any religion.
Yes precisely. All religions are penned by a man or groups who realised the best way to control large populations was to invent compelling myths to unite them.

The tendency of humans is to form small bands, but beyond that, communication and cohesion becomes an issue and something else is needed. And that something is a myth (religion or nationality for example).

Peace.

I lolled so hard when I found out what was in that box they all walk around in mecca .... fucking space rocks ... they worship space rocks ...

lolwut
Aw a gigantic fucking raging Muslim

I agree Iranians really are a bunch of shites

>32
>male
>black
>somalian
>stoped praying after i turned 12
>around 13 and still hiding my power
>hypocrisy among the imams and the people
>i still think there is a god and there are principles governing us
>they don't care that much about my faith
>force them to assimilate properly or throw them out of the country, and also cut benefits.

What they worship Native Americans sell at gift shops as souvenirs.

>>hypocrisy among the imams and the people

Explain

>age
>gender
male
>race
black
>Nationality
somalian
stoped praying after i turned 12
around 14 years
hypocrisy among the imams and the people
>What are you now?
agonistic.. i still think there is a god and there are principles governing us
they don't care that much about my faith
force them to assimilate properly or throw them out of the country, and also cut benefits.

You think that there is a God and that principles are governing us ? Why don't you try to read the Gospel of Matthew ? You will find God and the exact principles that every man searches for. Trust me, i'm an ex-muslim.

Your own thinking pattern led you to Jesus, so why aren't why accepting him ?

theres only one good thing about islam that is banking without usery and kike tricks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury,

>hypocrisy among the imams and the people

Explain

there are often disagreements between the islamic sects like shai and sunni with leads to violence.

>age
>gender
Female
>race
50/50 Iraqi and mixed Northern European
>Nationality
STRAYA
I believed, but always had doubts
16 years, from birth
>What made you realize Islam was not for you or not true?
Living with my biological dad for a year. He encouraged me to really examine my doubts and be critical of my beliefs
>What are you now?
Agnostic, but functionally atheist. Currently more involved with my dad's family, so technically practicing Irish-pagansim
Shunned. My family attempted to imprison, then kidnap me when I tried to explain I no longer believed and wouldn't worship anymore. Later, tried to imprison me again and intimidate me into a marriage in Iraq. Now they just don't talk to me
Islam is literally believable only to children and the brainwashed. If you have doubts, pursue them, and if you leave never tell your family, wait until you're independent and then quietly leave.

Thank you for your contributions.

>Female
Pics or Get Out

>My family attempted to imprison, then kidnap me when I tried to explain I no longer believed and wouldn't worship anymore. Later, tried to imprison me again and intimidate me into a marriage in Iraq. Now they just don't talk to me

Story...

>Using the Bible to disprove the Quran.

Get the fuck out.

ex-muslim here.

male
turkish (balkan descent)

I was a regularly practicising muslim but always opposed to political islamism.

I was muslim between age 9-25

I'm now agnostic atheist.

they treat me like I'm still a muslim but a secular muslim.

no advice for muslims.

>Iranian

why don't you show us your canadian flag

sigh... here's a little contribution to your nsa data-mining

>age
>gender
m
>race
turkish
>Nationality
turkish
taqwa muslim. practiced ramadan fasts.
until 13-14 years old
monotheistic religions generally seemed to be a giant organization to organize people. humans need something to soothe their existential crises. participating in religion is the easiest way to do it.
>What are you now?
agnostic
usual
just answer these questions: have you read quran (from start to end)? if you were born in italy, beijing or someplace else would you become a muslim? if you answered yes to the previous question, which religions have you researched so far, ; have you read bible, buddhist scrolls or other sources? isn't it hypocrite to denounce them false without even reading about them?

existential crisis is the source of all religions.

Worked with a guy who used to be muslim who went apostate and asked me not to tell anyone out of fear of reprisal. Went full socialist instead. Don't really see much difference in ideologies to be fair.

>Allah will provide everything you need, death to non-believers!
>The state will provide everything you need, death to non-believers!

Isn't an ex-Muslim just another word for a dead Muslim?

Male in my thirties from North Africa
Realized that God was a meme and there was no good evidence of his existence. Many Quran verses contain bronze age "scientific" explanations. Also Darwin
Only my 2 best friends know (they're fucking smart) family doesn't
I don't think the Muslim world should renounce islam. It would create a clusterfuck of epic proportions desu senpai. We should try to improve the economy, education and change the character of those societies and make it slightly less agressive, more rational without falling for cultural marxism; Frankfurt school and social """sciences" that the West has fallen for (pic related)
I even abandoned my project of making a science-focued android app to promote the theory of evolution to muslim countries.
There will be no reformation in islam, only a de-emphasis of sorts on certain points.

Good, I only give credit to Muslims leaving Islam for Atheism.
Those leaving Islam for Christianity or Judaism are to be killed.

I'm Islamic, this thread made me remember of an iranian friend of mine who had a brother who left Islam because of muh terrorism, he never really was religious anyways...
That's why my friend beat him up and sent him to the hospital.
Now they don't talk anymore because my friend wants to kill him.

Forgot to add: was a devout muslim. Knew my shit better than your average Ahmed

Barak'Allahu fik

Algerian?
Bet you're Moroccan.

Algerian indeed. Why did you think I was Moroccan?

>There will be no reformation in islam, only a de-emphasis of sorts on certain points.
The more I read and learn about Islam and hardcore Muslim countries, the more I think this is realistically also the case.

It's not surprising that a Swede says something so disingenuous.

I'm still Muslim, because I know in the end of the day that I'm not white and I don't want to be white. Why would you try to be something you are not?
> implying having no tradition is being in the stone age
> implying being a consumer is a better option

How does it feel eating the white man's shit?

family > all

unless extreme circumstances (sister/daughter becomes a slut, wife cheats, etc.) no violence should be inflicted upon family.

>Why did you think I was Moroccan?
To know with who I must deal during the next harki cleansing.
But you seem pretty based and not against Islam so I'm fine I guess.

You mean Christian Arabs?

He's Iranian, he hates the West & consider his brother brainwashed by the Western degeneracy & lifestyle

>>age
>>gender
male
>race
shitskin
>Nationality
Bangladeshi
Somewhat practicing. I did have a huzur from a very early age, who till this day muy most respected teacher. He was tough but fair. And he taught me Arabic, and all other Islamic shenanigans. I
21-23 years
Muhammad's character, Further studying Qur'an and hadith. I was sold by all muslim apologist that Islam was perfect, Qur'an was perfect, Muhammad was perfect, "muh Islamic science"... All those were bullshit and lies. And also Islamic terrorism.
>>What are you
Atheist. Agnostic apatheist to be more accurate.
They don't know.
No idea. If you're in a muslim country, you'll get killed if you criticize pisslame, or come out ass am atheist. Just search "Bangladeshi atheist murdered" in jewgle. (((Western liberalism))) is our biggest enemy since they give shelter to Islam. Killing liberals would be very helpful.

>age
>gender
male
>race
No idea
>Nationality
Jordanian
Moderate
22 years
>What made you realize Islam was not for you or not true?
Weed helped shift my perspective. Realizing that it is quite impossible for a script of rules to be passed 1500 years throughout history without being at least slightly modified , yet people still follow it literally
>What are you now?
agonistic
I don't announce it, afraid of being judged and mistreated
Older folks in my country are a hopeless case, their brains have been dried up on that mentality and nothing can ever change it. I wouldn't even change it if I had the chance simply because they are too old, it would be devestating to realize your whole life has been a lie.
As for the youth, the majority of them here are indirectly spoilt, and their parents make their decisions for them. Separating them from their parents and allowing them to find their own truth will probably fix the sheep mentality and blind belief

Old Testament prophecy of Ishmael says his descendants will be wild and violent and hostile against his brothers wherever they dwell. So you have to be Arab to be a full on hostile muslim.

Bible - full of shit, but not ever said to be the word of God, so metaphors can get them away
Kuran - claims to be the word of God so one falsehood implies total falsehood, so, it's enough to point out flaws like creationism etc to leave the Kuran as a total falsehood

>I was sold by all muslim apologist that Islam was perfect, Qur'an was perfect, Muhammad was perfect
Well this apologist is dumb, Muhammad sa isn't perfect, nobody is but God in Islam.
Kys, no places for murtads in Jordan >:(

ignore me, i just want to try flags