UK-anons, explain yourself

UK-anons, explain yourself.

Why are pepper sprays illegal in your country?

I cant really imagine better non lethal weapon agains mugger, rapist or just some drunk nigger.

From what i know police suggest some shit like rape whistes or spray paint that woudl make easier to identify attacker later but doesnt do a shit during attack.

What is a logic there?

bump

its not illegal. once you have purchased your spoon licence, forking licence, tv licence, internet licence and manbag licence.
you are then allowed a pepper licence.

Just buy it anyways. The gov is against White Europeans. (((Their))) laws are illegitimate. I always have my baton with me.

Nice topic al-bolandi
Selfless bump

I can't talk for the UK, but pepper spray is not allowed in Germany as well, to be more specific, it's only allowed for usage against Animals but not against Humans. There is 'CS Gas' spray tho that's allowed against humans.
That is because pepper spray can cause greater harm compared to the weaker gas.
I can imagine the reason for the uk is similar to that.

their (((government))) wants them to feel as powerless as possible. this will make it easier to create a police state

those poor rapist we wouldnt want them to get hurt.

fucking euro pussies. in america you get lead not "CS gas".

Only self defence "weapon" you are allowed is a rape whistle. I'm not even kidding.

Best alternative is pic related, if you squirt them in the eyes they are fucked, you can then either run away or cave their skull-in with the nearest heavy object depending on the witness situation.

Uh-oh, careful there. Don't want to lose your right to lemon juice.

>UK citizens
>rights
Pick one

Honestly? because if it was legal thousands of people would be getting gassed up and down the country every weekend lol

>Living in a world were lemon Granadas are real
Truly the best timeline

It is illegal here, I always get one for my gf and little sister. Best non lethal weapon only doesnt help against very intoxicated people

kek its a pitty that even with all your """freedoms""" you still dont do shit about muslim attacks. Anericans are the biggest cowards alive.

That is not really true though is it Herr Frikadelle. They sell Pfeffer KO spray in in every other Kiosk. Certainly in Hamburg and Koln when I was there.

Maybe its illegal to carry but its widely available for about 4 Europounds and the implication is it is legal when its made in Germany for Germans

Because our filthy underclasses can't be trusted not to use it as a weapon

> banning pepper sprays
just fucking why, yuros?
Here I can't carry a normal gun and it sucks, but at least if a couple of feral churkas start to attack me, they'll get BLACKED in no time, and I'll be legally clear if they manage to call cops.

Because we would fucking bubble it through lager and start a new craze. We basically drink and snort everything including anthrax spores and fissionable material.

Just put 1.5 million Scoville chilli sauce in a perfume spray bottle. Easy.

If you don't want to get mugged or raped, then don't be wh-, I mean, racist. Criminals only attacks as a result of racial harassment and oppression. The existence of crime is proof of systemic oppression in society. End inequality, and you end crime.