the mother then went inside the house and smoked marijuana before falling asleep for between two to three hours

> the mother then went inside the house and smoked marijuana before falling asleep for between two to three hours.
O SAY CAN YOU SEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/texas-mum-left-two-kids-in-hot-car-as-punishment/news-story/bd691fa8797a36f03611ae143bae90e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remember to sage leaf posts

White women are the dumbest in the world. No surprise they ride the arab-black-chink dick carousel.

i think they learnt their lesson

>white

you'd still trap her in a bus and rape her though.

real aryans go for superior nippon waifus. the happa masterrace is the future.

The punishment for these crimes should be eye-for-an-eye. It should be broadcasted live too.

Shit would stop overnight.

they could be mulattos, in which case we should be thanking her.

Quick question is that flag of Op's the anarcocommunist flag? Or does it just stand for anarchy? I ask because I saw a video of a bunch of Ukrainian nationalists but they had several of these flags along with the Ukraine flag. Can anyone help me out here?

Who would you settle the score with in this case? Wee bit confused

This, she how she likes baking to death.

it's hard to tell, some of them are tankies, some are anarchocommunists, but they are all commie scumbags

Here is how I imagine all non-geographic flagposters look like.

Fuck Off Pajeets!

>"mommy i dont wanna get out of the car, i dont wanna watch you smoke weed"
>"fine fucking die then bitch"

Single mom I'm guessing?

Anyone who thinks she didn't do this on purpose is naive. This woman is a murderer.

She did good. More white mothers should just off their useless worthless spawn.

real justice would be throwing her disgusting nigger loving ass in a hot car and letting her die slowly

I'd set up a glass box with just a few little air holes in the desert. Then I would set up a microphone inside and cameras on the outside.

Then I would put that cunt of a mother in the box at the break of dawn. As she enters the box I would tell her she can leave, just as soon as she repents for her sins. I want her to have false hope.

Then I would broadcast her brutal death with all her begging and screaming to the world.

I bet child abuse would drop 90% in under three months.

you have no concept of justice and law. i hope when your balls drop and you enter high school you will learn why your thought process is flawed

it's funny how different media reports
news.com.au/world/north-america/texas-mum-left-two-kids-in-hot-car-as-punishment/news-story/bd691fa8797a36f03611ae143bae90e4

honestly she probably did the kids a favour. neglecting or abusing kids when they're that young will fuck them up for the rest of their lives. the 2 year old was done at 6 months, and the 18 month old would have probably killed himself at 16.

does texas do the death penalty anymore? she needs to be put down.

It probably would as fucked as that sounds

poor b8