F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan/politik-eilmeldung-erdogan-52308866.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SkJnQQrS1yY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened

Based Erdogan

bild.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan/politik-eilmeldung-erdogan-52308866.bild.html

This roach needs to be squashed underfoot already

AHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA
He collapsed during Muslim prayer, suspected stroke or heart attack

All according to keikaku.

F

His a diabetic apparently
"Erdogan then said the weakness was due to blood pressure problems associated with his diabetes."

S

this

Fucking jihadist needs to die.

F

S. Also bump

F
rest in peace based reis, BTFOing sl*vniggers and burgers daily
i will miss you

Is the cock sucker actually dead? Not seeing any sources on that. I don't read germaninistan so I'm shit out of luck.

He will say he didn't eat enough because of ramadan. His followers will worship him for it.

why hate him? he is based anti-globalist anti-jew. do you hate him because he bombs "le sekuluh k*rds meme"?

no, he collapsed during prayers this morning (today is eid al-fitr which is end of ramadan)

I hate him because he's a roach. All you nasty mudslimes NEED to be gassed.

For those who is wondering, he fainted during Eid prayers.

Now everyone is realising how Erdogan does not have a replacement and shitting their pants. Our PM is a literal illiterate and all of the educated people fro Erdogan's party are either pariahs or in prison.

he recovered. it's fucking nothing as usual
article says it's related to low blood pressure and his diabetes, so probably low blood sugar, too.

After ordering an attack on Americans by his armed forces, in America, I wouldn't be surprised if some TLA put something in his drink... Fuck the cunt.

He wants to impose Sharia in all of Europe.

But then, being British you probably welcome that.

Ugh! I was so excited for a happening too. Fuck it it's almost 6am I work too much for this /realpol/ 1am to 5am crap.

>He wants to impose Sharia in all of Europe.
source other than dutch propaganda?

Thanks. Take it easy I'm fuckin out for the night/morning

Neck yourself.

you first

Holanda faşista amirite, Smithoğlu?

No, nothing is wrong with fascism kardes
Dutchniggers are just cucks

That they may be, but it does not mean they are not right. Erdo himself said that the mosques in Europe are the shields of Islam, the minarets ots bayonets and the common believers its soldiers. Some turk minister compared the Turkish immigrants to the frontline soldiers of the ottoman empire. To say that Erdo dies not want islamic culture to spread is to say that you would not accept 1 million euros if they were offered for free.

please our lord tengri i have not asked from you much
we can still salvage this so just please
let him die in his sleep before the election

>Pushes millions of Muslim """""refugees""""" into Europe.
>Constantly meddles with the affairs of said """""refugees""" even after several generations.
>Persecutes people who don't follow his strict form of Islam.
>Actively supports ISIS who murder Europeans to try to make us accept Sharia.

What would even happen if he died? Power struggle in his party? or would his son just take over.

>not wanting some Islamist to dominate you makes you a cuck.

OK, Ahmed.

>inb4 this is all part of Gokceks master plan

Is he going to blame Gullenists for this event too?

S

Are you ready to go into the space age with Overlord Gokcek lads?

>meet with the russians to buy monkey versions of the S-400
>die
BTFO, and he didn't even get to bomb any k*rds since he was too much of a cuck to do anything.
tfu

>erdo dies
>gökçek is selected president
>administration nose dives
>but we get robots and t-rexes everywhere
i am okay with this

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJnQQrS1yY

>dutch propaganda
Fuck off you retarded turk

Turkish / Erdoroach tv making it out to be the Dutch are fascists is so infantile and childish just like other turkish programs claiming Europeans are crusaders, etc.

And you retards lap it up as the truth, goddamn I hate turks so much

T-Rexes with lasers maybe?

I forgot about this guy kek

Is he still erecting cool statues?

If erdogan dies a even worse akp islamist will be in power.

no there are republican secular center-right wing opposition that would replace him
turkey is not iraq

Fuck off with your data collecting link

erdo connected all powers to himself. if he dies, all of his system will crumble. his dogs will fight among each other.

civil war then?

very small chance, that's an ugly k*rdish dream. i expect a huge purge and new political parties for conservatives.

Looks like all that fasting is bad

boring tbqh

> Erdogan says Saudi Arabia's demands from Quatar are in violation of international law
> Erdogan collapses next day from sudden sickness
RIP Erdogan, next sultan is going to be complete cuck for USA and Saudis.