Jewtube refugee propaganda video backfires

Jewtube refugee propaganda video backfires

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmjZA8MNQQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssp3Fajh7j0
youtube.com/watch?v=WchMcUr-qd0
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/23/eu-migrants-not-refugees-recommends-deportation/
archive.is/v7oET
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wmjZA8MNQQU

pretty sure they deleted ~250,000+ dislikes as well

It's moments like these that remind me why I fight, thank you goys.

>Stop removing comments
>Start removing kebab

The best one

People downvoting a video on youtube while their lands are flooded with third world colored trash? Wow, our side is really winning.

Yeah. It was over 500k like 2 days ago and I just checked and now its 400k.

EU just recommended mass deportations for economic migrants

7 block country formed a military alliance to fight migrants

italy is going to elect a far right party by the looks of things, and they are a lynchpin of the meditteranean route. if the military block of hungary/austria etc can close the balkan route and italy closes the sea route.. who knows

not great but still, something.

OP you forgot the link to original video
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Well you gotta start somewhere, at least this shows the majority of people on youtube are against third world colored trash

How did it backfire?

The truth is in display for all to see: autistic, racist pieces of shit don't have a life of their own so they will do autistic shit like rigging like/dislike counters while still pretending they're better than shills

It's sad as fuck, but a sober reminder of how subhuman racist views will turn you into a disgusting 'person'

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssp3Fajh7j0

11 million views though

Don't give them views

>MY PASSION IS RAPPING

I think youtube has enough money to not give a fuck about that.

They even removed it from trending so that it gets less views & fewer people are exposed to it.

I'd argue the video has a left-leaning slant to it, which angers the fellows here who prefer that their source of "red-pills" be seemingly unbiased.

Then again, perhaps I'm being silly by calling the truth left-leaning, and perhaps you're spot on.

More views means more people get redpilled, and more people see youtube for the shilling propaganda machine it is.

And you're a Jew.

Ours is a shadow war for influence.

Thanks. My dislike is still there.

Its impossible not to give a view, I have to sometimes check if they removed my dislike.

Just use ad-block, as its from YouTube itself no revenue will be gained.

The madman

They deleted mine. I just had to dislike it again.

I've had my dislike removed twice

We came, we saw, we disliked
Dislike & conquer

If I was a globalist I'd be shitting my pants right now. The political shift the last few years have been pretty fucking insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=WchMcUr-qd0
What great citizens can you expect of 'people' who don't give a shit about the law and throw rocks at the police.

>Italy is going to elect a far-right party by the look of things
>implying there will ever be a right-wing coalition
>implying 5 Star cryptocommies are right-wing
>implying anything will change without a massive nuclear purge

if you say anything that jewtube finds offensive you may get shadowbanned as well
happened to me a few years back, my comments were invisible when i logged out

My dislike got removed.

Luckily it's only a shadowban on that particular video. Though not sure if it's a shadowban on the actual account. My comments on other youtuber accounts are being seen.

>not naming it angelar burkel

I still believe in you, Italy. You have the highest average IQ in Europe.

How do you even get a jewtube account to dislike stuff? I try to make an account but it asks me for a phone number and none of the online ones work.

Migrants should be shot at the border and enablers hung.

true but at least with all the views there's always a chance some blue pilled normies were confused by the dislike ratio & decided to learn more about these refugees (ex. crime stats) that they otherwise wouldn't have bothered to look into

Days late user. However it is interesting to follow the dislikes which are at over 420k

Its amazing how they really think they can just dictate what people think.

>want to check if they removed my dislike
>don't remember how the video is called so I look up my youtube history
>nothing in there
>wut
>davai blyat, brain activate
>aaaa nuuuu more than a rapefugee
>dislike gone
kek it's like I've never watched or disliked the video, what is this rollback sorcery

ikr
the general views are changing... slowly. Too slowly. It's gonna be too late. Maybe it was too late 10 years ago actually.

They deleted my fucking dislike

It was at like 520K yesterday until JewTube started deleting dislikes.

>disliked this video a few days ago

>my dislike is gone

Simo Hayha?

thanks Bulgarianbro, I fucking wish we could do something but the commmon man here won't move as long as things are relatively comfy

i feel kinda bad for the girl in the begining because her face is just plastered on all the negative memes about the video lol

It's like they never learned from the thousands of other times that pic related happened.

Good shit.

this doesn't help though

>YT posts shit
>people make profiles and give them enormous traffic flow
>they make money off pushing more bs to rile you up
or
>YT posts shit
>delete your profiles and weaken their income
>now free to spread bullshit as far as the eye can see without challenge

Sucks ass

Can't tell if normie af or just new but either way you don't come here to LARP. We fight the meme wars while Chad fights for white pussy.
It's a thankless job but it must be done

3rd time my dislike is removed, this is getting retarded

((( )))

nice

This is the most fucking retarded shit i've ever seen.
It's just a bunch of dumbass kids being edgy.

They didn't even just un-dislike me, but when i went back to the video my dislike had turned into a like
fuck you jewtube

You sure it's not "vote fuzzing"?

bump

Learn to fuck off from the site and go somewhere else. you're only giving money to them you dumb nigger.

>Implying the jews dont want europe to hate muslims

>ID
>66
wasted get

It's about time you whiteys realised how badly you fucked up by letting in mudslimes. Indians have been trying to get rid of them for centuries.

my dislike has been removed the 3 times i've been on it to check. also noticed the dislikes at 455k earlier and they're at 433k at the moment

Just wait till they delete this video

I had to press dislike at least two times

It should have views, it's good that people see the dislikes.

Most of those dislikes are dog-piling, like when normalfags see massively disliked trailer, and then add their own to the mix.
Which is sad, because most of current problems are due to migrants, not refugees, and this video is specifically about refugees who are in African countries, not in Europe. Mass-disliking shit like this just makes people look like dumbasses.

>>>>>>>

DUDE
U
D
E

My dislike got deleted, I thought it was just a meme

They deleted my dislike, fucken jews

Keep in mind that the dislikes are about 30% more than what is shown. They've been proven to delete dislikes.

It's clearly targeted at european countries.

What about Ghostery and uBlock?

>EU just recommended mass deportations for economic migrants

Source pls

Yep had to dislike again yesterday.

Two months from now this is all going to used as evidence as to why they need to introduce internet censorship.
This was a set up and all you newfags took the bait.

Black people have low I.Q.'s

I never read anything about the Young Turks involvement in this. That red haired irish dude works with the Young Turks in America. Arent they funded by Soros?

>Learn to fuck off from the site and go somewhere else. you're only giving money to them you dumb nigger.
Not him but how exactly? I don't see any ads.

>feeling bad for a woman
>ever
why are you here?

ov vey don't let the goyim know!!!

Let them think they are actually making a difference!!!

I have to redislike everyday because it get undone by (((someone))).

>Jewtube refugee propaganda video backfires
My only backfire gif.
Breddy gud huh ?

If only.
After WW2 Italy has always been governed by the left, maybe in a couple years things will change but I doubt they will in the near future.

The S3 plan is at work before our very eyes.

since the uploading of this fucking video the like/dislike ratio maintain at 1:3. it is possible jootube fuckers use some kind of algorithm to keep the ratio at this level so it doesnt look as bad as 1:10 ratio (100k likes to 1mln dislikes).

You won't die now. Bump.

Did you watch the whole video or at least a good portion of it?

AFAIK dislikes are only saved if you watch like half of it

thats bullshit, my dislike is there and i watched about 10 seconds

>nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/23/eu-migrants-not-refugees-recommends-deportation/

EU Finally Admits Most “Refugees” Are Economic Migrants—Recommends Mass Deportation

European Union Acknowledges People Entering Europe Are Economic Migrants, Not Refugees

Well, the European Union finally admitted it: most of the people entering Europe aren’t refugees, they’re a toxic mix of economic migrants and (presumably some) jihadists.

From the Express:

EU Diplomats today admitted that hardly any of the people arriving in Europe on boats are genuine refugees as they vowed to quicken up the rate of deportations for failed asylum seekers.

Officials in Brussels said the newest wave of migration from North Africa was “clearly and manifestly about economic migrants” and said those people had no right to “enter European soil”.

So what is their supposed method to counter this invasion? Sanction the fuck out V4 is hardly going to help anyone.

From the Express article:
>Eurocrats ultimately want the Libyans to take over the entire search and rescue operation in the central Mediterranean, believing that this is the only way to smash the business model of smuggling gangs.
>That would mean migrants saved at sea would be taken back to North Africa rather than being shipped to Europe, which currently happens if they are rescued by a vessel operating under an EU flag.

libya is a failed state (I wonder why) and cant possibly manage those issues without substantial outside help.

>HAHA !! LETS PUT DIS DISLIKE ON VIDEO!! THIS IS HOW WE STOP REFUGEES!!!
Lmaoing on polcucks

My dislike has never been deleted. Maybe you are all just retarded or bad with computer.

So basically nothing will change and they are only paying lip service?

>European leaders are expected to back significantly toughening up the policing of the continent’s outer borders when they meet for an EU Council summit in the Belgian capital tomorrow.
But yeah, probably. archive.is/v7oET for full article.

> 2:08 My wife's boyfriend just showed me this. Very progressive! Refugees welcome :)

Or they'll say they're only going to take in 799,999 instead of 800,000 for example

>>implying 5 Star cryptocommies are right-wing
Well, Di Maio said Almirante was among the "fathers" of the movement.

Damnit Sup Forums just when I thought I'd lost hope.

It's shit like this that reminds me why I shitpost and drop redpills.

i bet they even go through the least active accounts and delete those dislikes. To reduce the chance of repeat disliking..