Are (((they))) using a children's television series to push (((their))) agenda?

Or is this just a message of positivity without a hidden motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-5tnIsA4o
youtube.com/watch?v=NG1nCrnUim4
youtube.com/watch?v=TEQZDN2asAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk julia appeals to me : 3

what do you think

Ughhhhhhhh?!!
Are they implaying the LGBTQPZ are monsters?!?

Yes, and they always have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-5tnIsA4o

They are playing a end game is not about using children to push their agenda its about making them their soldier pawns.

What's the endgame?

Sesame Street has always been about pushing the liberal agenda. It was designed to be a childhood indoctrination program ffs.

Who gives a fuck.

The only thing I'm worried about is getting my NEETbux.

>a message of positivity without a hidden motive
a what?

The Plan (New World Order) (Age of Aquarius) (International Communism)

And again, they've been at it since Sesame Street and Children's Television Workshop started:
youtube.com/watch?v=NG1nCrnUim4

The end game is making everyone that might oppose the rule of the upper unscrupulous echelon stupid as Jell-O to the crimes of the past so they can do them all over again, again, again and again. I dare you to see the past and not the rainbow. youtube.com/watch?v=TEQZDN2asAY

You get enough shit eating flys and you can stress a perfectly health horse to death. Their pawns represent the flys and the horse represents your freedom. If you ever go into a crowd of them and talk common sense you will know the feeling.

if it ran on pbs its a shill for liberals

What's wrong with this? Seems like a critique on individualism, if anything

Anyone else notice the massive push in propaganda recently? It's being way more overbearing than usual.

Sesame Street is awful propaganda. Everything is throu the lense of faggotry. Also, if you will watch at all you'll notice no white males in the show except Mr Noodle who's like a pedo freak. I would ridicule the show when it was on so that my children would hate it too. Sesame Street is the ultimate in good goy training. Just watch for a few minutes makes me want to fire up the oven.

You sound like a great dad

>A bunch of autistic rainbow furry creatures support this 'agenda'

Why are you posting this as if it is news?

Nothing to see here.

Arthur is pretty good desu. I can't help but look for (((their))) narrative and haven't seen it in Arthur.

Check out the nose on the second one. Clearly the one who staged this photo

>sesame street has fallen to them

Always.

Not great, but I love them and need to stamp out pernicious influence of Jew wherever possible.

>All those colors
>Not having the new shit smear at the end.
Is Sesame Street racist?

Hensen was a fag but yes kikes typically are bloodsucking parasites who use a company or product after the original creator is dead to shill their propaganda.
See Disney for a particularly obvious example.

of course they are

how new are you