WHITE GIRL RAPED ON CAMERA

twitter.com/NTM766/status/877842433995923456

Niggers mocking a white children being raped by a nigger. RAGE INDUCING COMMENTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
sendvid.com/j0ssjpor
secularafrican.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/eunuchs-and-ghilman-in-the-islamic-empire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sometimes im glad ottoman didnt go into the slave biz, we would be swarming with niggers

Keked, but then i got sad

reported, do the same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

What are you, a retarded mongoloid monkey?
Ottomans were slavers!

dude, you're so fucking stupid. you mudslimes were the biggest slavers in human history. it's just you castrated the subhuman niggers and didn't let them breed.

he is beeing sarcastic and refering to the castration of niggers in ottoman slavery

Or used them as cannon fooder (janczars in english its janczari or something).

This way they would die out, leaving women to be fucked by otomans and slowly getting cleansed.

I see that those school in Turkey are of the highest quality.

Link is broken Faggot

Works fine for me you fucking mongo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

Looks like it got taken down; video is not playable.

Still works for me

Has it been reported to the police?
We've got the account of the guys who filmed it

That's what you deserve for electing Macron, may all white french women be raped by niggers.

Can anyone explain me why the arabs castrated them? It mustve cost alot to keep importing when they die off.. were they so redpilled about nogs even back then??

Someone should make a video that starts with photos of little girls welcoming refugees then cuts to this video and then shows thr rape statistics since refugees including rotherdam and finishes "don't do this to your daughter"

Can't see the vid

>still
yeah because it's temporarily saved on your pc, the source no longe exists

nice bait

use mobile site

Here is the video for those who cannot see it.

sendvid.com/j0ssjpor

Tenx bro ! Disappointed beyond belief tho ...

It was kids you moron

Niggers and muslims are literally commenting that the girl likes it. Fuck this degenerate scum.

Yeah, mostly.
secularafrican.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/eunuchs-and-ghilman-in-the-islamic-empire/

"If you don't let africans rape your daughter, you are a racist fascist nazi white supremacist".

Niglets sexually mature earlier than humans. I don't care how young he is, he deserves to be executed for assaulting a white girl.

>I don't care how young he is, he deserves to be executed for being a nigger

This.

>this tweet has been deleted

SAGA
AFRICA

AMBIANCE DE LA BROUSSE

I refreshed it and it works
here is webm

How are kids playing rape?

tweet still there for me

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS SHOULD HANG

>Black imbecile on white girl forcing her on ground
>Playing

Especially with a voiceover saying
In a casual tone.

member when blacks were so afraid of being lynched and murdered in the most gruesome of ways rape was rare?

whats the odds on the girls mother being single?

Yeah but you're swarming with Turks instead.

DO
NOT
TELL
THEM
ABOUT
RAPE

2/3 of all women HAVE rape fantasies
they WANT to get raped
if you keep telling them that niggers = rape then they will always hang out with them in the hope that they can get a taste of that aids dispenser once
female sexuality is totally fucked up

White women are the reason for the mess we're in, and the only thing to be sad about in this case is that they didn't kill her after they were done fucking her before she gets to the voting booth.

Das ist ein Mädchen
=(

Reported it.

Bullshit. girl's smiling like the horny slut she is.

wanting rough sex isn't the same as rape.

Less expenive to import more adults than to spend 10 years feeding/clothing niglets before you get any useful work out of them.

i know, and i have seen to ~10 years old sticking each other sticks into the asshole on the graveyard when i wanted to water the grave of my grandmother

women are totally fucked up, their first thought is probably some fucked up shit

not rough, the real shit

Nah, women do fantasise about rape and the kraut may be right, they're probably willing to put themselves into a position where they might be raped but will regret it while its happening

Women are fucking dumb and they dont know what they want, they would let in a million """ refugees""" if it would increase their chances of finding a bf

If you're gay and want rape, it doesn't mean girls want to be raped too.

yeah women and JEWS. Typically women would have their own children and they would defend them before anyone else

Truth

>refugee
Thats a french nigger hes a native.

Their in love...

>french
>white

What the fuck is this report system, its the most SJW shit I've ever seen

>RAGE INDUCING COMMENTS.
we can't read them Francois

I don't want to watch anything that will make me to angry or blackpilled, can somebody give me the quick rundown?

9 year old white girl is held down in bushes and molested by nigger

>literally smiling
>even softly caressing him

OMG NIGGERS DID IT AGAIN

RACE WAR NOW

Haha, you sexually frustrated, pedophile fatasses.

Its hard to conclude the context with a clip that's so short. A lot of white girls at that age are very experimental with blacks.

He pushes her down and is straddling her.

In your whole childhood a friend never pushed you on the ground while playing? Didn't happen once?

And she clearly isn't even really trying.

>flag
>no idea of consent

pottery

Where the fuck is her father?

I would pick up that little nig and throw him head first into the wall, take her home and buy her some ice cream

This is why you should never raise kids in an urban environment unless the city is 99% white. This is why white people left for the burbs

I read the Kite Runner, you Afgans and Paki boys must be used to it.

Non whites hit puberty 2 years before whites. It's unsafe to keep them in the same classroom.

Uuuh, the ottomans did the longest and biggest slave trade in history, you were the ones who sold nigs to Europeans.

However you did one thing better than whites, you castrated the nigs upon arrival, that's why you guys aren't swarmed by uppity, entitled, ungrateful, good for nothing nigs.
Congrats

Most of it looked like "what kind of retard just films instead of helping the girl?"

he is right , this bitch i date would do everything to turn me on then say no last minute, as good beta boy i was i respected it. then one day she tells me the reason were not having sex is because she was waiting for me to rape her. told her to fuck off never spoke to her again

last i heard , she got raped by a nigger at a club and refused to press charges

i know two other girls who where raped by their ex and refused to press charges

>mgtow

Lel you can get nigged anywhere they exist. Even they are 10% of the population in a town you can still get nigged.

You cant want rape its a paradox.

she would grow up to be liberal open borders shill anyways

"""raped"""

Quintessentially French.

Fuck you roach your kind enslaved europeans instead.

They both look like they're 8. Also where are the fucking parents?

A smarter idea than using niggers frog shit, you and that greesy asshole Britain are the reason niggers are in Europe today.

>linking cp
Reported to the FBI have fun in jail OP :)

WE FEMINIST NOW

well deserved
the weak should fear the strong
rape is a right of the winner over the loser's breeders

Fucking niggers

They are just playing

Kys pedophile, stop projecting your disgusting fetish

so you admit that is child rape instead of two kids having just playful time . so why isnt the kid and his parents in jaill?

>well deserved
>the weak should fear the strong
>rape is a right of the winner over the loser's breeders

At the most fundamental level Muhammad, you are right. When the West was still normal, this little nog would have feared even getting caught staring at a white girl. It's we who have decided to pretend that nogs are internally identical to us. We do bitch a lot on Sup Forums, but few of us have a real plan, much less taken effective action.

whoever was involved in harming the girl should be publicly guillotined

you know if races were reversed there'd be outrage on social media as well as worldwide news outlets

>tfw people just filming

Reminds me of this louis ck skit.

"Well let me just rape this chick on the off chance that she'll like it"

it's sendvid.com, it's legit
Anyway webm of same video

other niggers.

>people
Niggers aren't people, user. Didn't you see the video?

>clothes on
>7 year old children on top of each other
Holy shit he raped her!!!!!

looks like the kid is trying to undo his pants

the niglet probably has aids