Dave Rubin on suicide watch

Why is no one talking about this?

Dave "let's have a rational discussion" Rubin got completely btfo'ed at his own AMA on plebbit. Even the standard; "I am a classical liberal" shtick didn't protect him from being completely exoposed as a "radical centrist" who's reliance on shekels from triggered right-wingers makes him a complete partisan shill for his alt-right/lite fan base.

Since the alt-reich/lite claim to be real tough guys here, the opposite of sjw's yearning for a safe-space, how do you cope with the fact that you are effectively financing guys such as Jordan Peterson, Sargon, Rubin to stroke your misguided moral vanity instead of challenging you?

Other urls found in this thread:

red
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, let the left eat their own guys. The sooner they do, the sooner people will realize the radical centrist meme is bullshit. Compromise isn't a viable idealogical position, it's something that happens when you negotiate the implementation of the thing you want to do.

dude the regressive left lmao

His show is incredibly well funded, I think he will be ok.

>Using Alt-Reich as an insult

literally who

>Dave "let's have a rational discussion" Rubin got completely btfo'ed at his own AMA on plebbit
>he doesn't provide a fucking link

Since when has Rubin been alt-right or even alt-lite?

this guy. Never understood his appeal. He never challenges the people who is in his show, always agrees with everything, always have that fakey smile. The only good thing about him is that he gets a lot of interesting people in his show, fortunately

>Fag Jew
>Dave Rubin
>Even remotely Alt-Right

I admit though it's weird watching him trying to get centrist/liberals to admit to more Alt-Lite view points.

But yeah, the dude isn't even Milo tier. He's basically a typical 90's tier liberal alongside Philip DeFranco and shit.

>Peterson
>Sargon
>Rubin

Rubin isn't Alt-Lite.

Sargon and Peterson are.

And this is Sup Forums.

We're more into Red Ice etc.

It's handy that leftists keep pushing moderates away though. Especially Kike moderates.

It's why they keep losing elections in the U.S.

It's actually an interesting tactic. Maybe we can flip Bill Maher or someone closer to the center via false flagging.

it is just the left eating their own. OP posts it as if it is a victory for the left. ahahahahaha

That's the point, he's had everyone from boomer burnout hippie potheads to Tommy Robinson to hardcore objectivists on his show and all he does is let all of them have their say.

I like all of the above factor.

Faggot

> how do you cope with the fact that you are effectively financing guys such as Jordan Peterson, Sargon, Rubin to stroke your misguided moral vanity instead of challenging you?
people on Sup Forums actually donate to these guys? i'd donate to jordan peterson i guess, but other than that styx is the only commentator i'd consider worthy of patreon shekels. sargon is just a feminist btfo channel and who the fuck actually watches rubin?

>instead of challenging you?
what's the challenge you fucking retard? white men all need to die so african muslim lesbian midgets can run the country since they're the most insectional? fucking retard. the left doesn't have any arguments to challenge Sup Forums it's literally just advocating white genocide because fee fees and complete lack of understanding of reality or history

they abandoned the idea of the working class to identity politics and hating white men.

>watching pagans

Umm I just read his AMA, he didn't get BTFO at all

who?

why are fake flags allowed to make or respond to threads btw

That's because OP is a leftist who is trying to take down Rubin

Since the overton window got shifted.

Now unless you're a rabid lunatic who wants to Kill All White Men, you're a Right Winger.

It's good for us. Let them keep doing it.

It's a decent talk show with good guests. Sort of like Christopher Hitchens old show used to be. Much more interesting than the alternatives...watching these weird attack piece interviews they do.

On the left or the right. Whether it's some passive-aggressive cuck like Colbert or some angry hysterial idiot like Piers Morgan or Tucker Carlson pulling that "I'm pretending to be confused so this mentally ill person keeps trying to explain themselves" face, it's pathetic how shitty modern current affairs talk shows are.

It's good to see these lengthy one on one sitdowns with different folks.

(You)

Trying to reintegrate Canadians I guess.

Mods think Canadians act out because they're bullied.

But we all know they are bullied because they are fucking garbage posters.

>actually caring about people's religion
i only listen to my local pastors opinions on politics, everyone else's opinion is invalid because they are possessed by the devil...

My issue with it is that I feel he shields his audience from undesirable opinions. He will never let the conversation stray into things he know the audience won't agree with, and he never ask his guests unconfortable questions. It doesn't need to be confrontational, but to have a good graps of the other persons idea he should ask even about the things they don't agree with, but I don't feel like he does that often.

Just checked the AMA

The top question is;

>WHY DON'T YOU SHIT ON GUESTS AND A B S O L U T E L Y D E S T R O Y THEM?

To which he basically said;

>It's an interview to find out what they think, not an argument

Which seemed to send them into some kind of autistic fit about "MUH CHALLENING HATE" and shit.

Millenials are such trash. It's like they were all raised on WWE and expect everything to be a dramatic fight in which Opinion A or Opinion B is conclusively proved and anyone who disagrees with them must be yelled out until they change their minds.

Thanks for participating in the board

I don't regard leftist thinkers as challenging, and I don't think you and I would agree on what I should be engaging in that is challenging, so for me the challenge is to challenge you and these people are the medium for that.

I think I just wrote the most reddit atheist sentence ever.

I just read his AMA and he got absolutely btfo.

I've always thought of Rubin as someone with a severe lack of knowledge sucked into thinking he is clever. I'm not saying that 'classical liberals' and 'libertarians' like him (he keeps changing his stance) are all stupid, but just that he is. He wants to be libertarian but doesn't want to go deep into the arguments about what that means.

Also, the commenters made fair remarks about his lack of ability to challenge people. He just invites people on his show and masturbates over phrases like 'the regressive left' and 'classical liberals'. He never criticises the ideas of those on the right, which would be fine if he wasn't advertising himself as a perceptive interviewer. Learn to play devil's advocate a bit.

>radical centrist

In what universe is a "radical centrist" someone who agrees with the left on basically everything except one, maybe two things if you're lucky?

Holy shit. Now I know why I avoid reddit. That AMA is pure low I.Q. cancer

>Why do you call yourself a Liberal if Far Left sites call you Far Right?

>Because that's what I am. Here, let me explain in detail what the definition of a liberal is....

>hurr durr I find it confusing just stop calling yourself a liberal u fukin nazi scum

>It's good to see these lengthy one on one sitdowns with different folks.
I miss Dick Cavett and his ilk.

>no examples
>no screencaps
>not even a link
>expecting me to go to reddit
>expecting me to read a whole reddit thread

I haven't seen the AMA but I'm going to go out on a limb that he got "btfo'd" by leftists who were angry for reasons like:
>He isn't talking enough about how Trump is a puppet of Putin
>He is giving a platform to people I don't like when they should be no-platformed
>He pretends to be a liberal but he doesn't hate straight white men so he's a liar, checkmate.

And all of the people who "btfo'd" him post on subleddits like:
>/r/politics
>shareblue
>shitredditsays
>any of the enough* CTR subreddits

how right am I?

Nobody, NOBODY considers Dave left.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

sane people consider dave left. just not many sane people remaining on the left.

He didn't get BTFO.

It was literally just filled with halfwits screeching that he has criticized their insistence that politcs simply revolves around two subjects;

1. Why white men are scum and how to kill them

2. Why Donald Trump is literally the worst thing to happen in all of human history

It's literally an endless autistic screech about how the word "liberal" should really mean "communist" because redditors are two stupid to at least browse a wiki entry on the ideology.

They're literally calling him a Nazi because he said people are overreacting to Donald Trump's Presidency.

Well where the fuck is this AMA, faggot?

Daily reminder that Sup Forums only cares because he raped Sargon of Akkad in a talk. No matter how much you attack him there's some damage you can't mend.

>He never rants and raves about unrelated subjects when doing interviews

Why would he?

It's an interview, not a debate. If you want to watch people yelling at each other and trying to Intellectuall Checkm8 each other there are plenty of other shows like that.

he did work for TYT. he's coming from the left, most of the left just went off the deep end.

He has a very annoying stoner voice where he constantly sounds like he's exhaling smoke. I fucking hate that shit.

Yes so far leftists are attacking a leftist because hes not left enough. Thats my point.

If nobody considers him left it's because progressives have hijacked the left and use right-wing/republican/conservative (which they consider to be synonymous) as snarl words, so group anyone they disagree with into those camps. "You're not left-wing" is basically "you're evil" or "you're against us".

He's a pro-abortion stoner who is gay married. The only thing right I can think about him is that he's becoming pro-gun, when he used to be anti-gun.

He's pretty fucking left by our standards.

If he's considered "Right" than Leftists truly are living up to their Sup Forums stereotypes.

Your first three points are spot on. That's all it is.

>y come u call urself liberal wen u dnt even believe in seizing the means of production and killing all white babies!?

>y come u dnt think Martin Luther King wanted to shoot all white people and straight men?

>u dnt even scream and kick people off your set when they say stuff I dnt like, how u ever gonna A B S O L U T E L Y D E S T R O Y nazis like Bill Burr if u dnt?

>Sargon and Peterson are.
Classic liberals both of them.

I just wanted that idiot who said "let the leftists eat themselves" is that Dave is basically showing the world that they're doing exactly that.

He jumped a sinking ship that veered of into crazy territory and is salvaging some kind of sanity and conversation that allows people a outlet for conversation and shifting towards the right.

The kind of people we should be supporting at the time being.

took me a while to find it and when i did it didn't even strike me as someone who got 'btfo'. top comment is just someone saying 'your guests spread fake news' to which he basically says 'it's an interview and i think listening to people's opinions is better than berating them'. then it's just a stream of redditors saying 'yeah but why don't you just argue with them???'. the whole ama is just redditors asking him to provide opinions for them because they can't come to their own conclusions - the usual.

red dit.com/r/Classical_Liberals/comments/6ipull/hey_this_is_dave_rubin_lets_talk_about_classical/

>implying i like this guy and him getting BTFO isn't hilarious and ultimately a good thing
>reddit spacing

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Wrong on both accounts. Sargon is a social democrat and Peterson is a radical individualist.

The only people obsessed with r*eddit on this board are r*dditors

>faggot kike
>alt-right fan base

This is why I wish every ancap would kill themselves.

Also a bunch of the AmA seems to be about those Special Elections the Yanks just held and a whole bunch of people really angrily saying that the Democrats aren't to blame, Nazis are.

So I'm guessing a lot of this is unrelated to Rubin or politics in general and just sub-reddits angrily infighting about Democrat shit.

This.

>Why do you call yourself a liberal omfg!?

>Here is the definition of a liberal:

>OMFG JUST STOP DOING IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>Why do you invite guests on and let them say stuff I disagree with!?

>I want to hear their opinions

>FUCK THEIR OPINIONS AND FUCK YOU FOR PLATFORMING THEM NAZI

it's really upsetting me to me that so many faggots on Sup Forums are treating alt-right as if it's a real thing rather than a tool to paint all jewish and communist opposition as evil. smells a lot like reddit.

>Why is no one talking about this?
>1 post by this ID
Hmmm... Really makes me think.

>Since the alt-reich/lite claim to be real tough guys here, the opposite of sjw's
This is how you stop an antifa shill: obsessive references to being called an SJW, over-reaction butthurt to being called a "snowflake", or accused of living in a hugbox. Your shit got so wrecked after years of being raided on Tumblr, that you pursue a personal jihad on the board you think if the "command center of Nazi bigotry". Hilarious. No one fucking cares about this kike, or your AIDS. Enjoy both back in your SJW hugbox, nigger.

American society eating itself is so last year. This is the year of European unity.

Americans, left and right, btfo!

nobody cares. Rubin is a "larry-king" style interviewer which means throwing soft-balls to the interviewees and having very long conversations which is nice because you get to listen to people instead of having a guy trying to "catch" the other guy with the pants down that leads nowhere except for generating shitty headlines

nobody expects intelligent thoughts from him and that's ok

Sargon is a meme-mining cuck who constantly tries to coopt the dankest memes and seeks legitimacy in referring to his namesake.
Peterson is an individualist so radical that he rejects even the idea of any sort of welfare system or any flattening of the lorenz curve. He's a devil-take-the-hindmost laissez faire capitalist who worships hierarchy.

So let me guess this straight, some right wing people support his patreon so that invalidates his opinions? Riiiight.

(OP)
>Since the alt-reich/lite claim to be real tough guys here, the opposite of sjw's
This is how you spot an antifa shill: obsessive references to being called an SJW, over-reaction butthurt to being called a "snowflake", or accused of living in a hugbox. Your shit got so wrecked after years of being raided on Tumblr, that you pursue a personal jihad on the board you think if the "command center of Nazi bigotry". Hilarious. No one fucking cares about this kike, or your AIDS. Enjoy both back in your SJW hugbox, nigger.

holy fuck can you lick an eceleb's taint any harder than this?
is it even possible to be more gay for someone you worship on the internet?

>alt-reich
>1 post by this id

>He will never let the conversation stray into things he know the audience won't agree with
When and with which guest has that happened?

get out redditfag

>Sargon and Peterson are cucks
>can you lick an eceleb's taint any harder
niggawat? Reading is hard, huh?

>Why is no one talking about this?

Isn't it a waste of shekels to try to character assassinate people we don't know or care about?

Rubin is a lefty Jew, what's important to discuss? He even got salty with Ben Shapiro one of his own chosen people. The guys not even centrist or alt-lite he just changed his title temporarily for shekels and the only thing that's not worthy is how a bunch of twats got schemed by this Shlomo and he sheistered goyim out of even more shekels despite the blatant history.

>1 post by this id

really mashes me potato

>nobody
just dave himself and his history

Another gay jew.

Seriously these character assassination threads are getting so tiresome

Do the shills not realize how transparent it is?

Peterson shouldn't be labeled with terms like alt-lite/right. He is the ideological father figure of traditionalists.

Also, Rubin is ok. He presents a fair and balanced current affairs show.

yeah, it's scary to think millennials would have sent Tim Russert to the gallows for being a Nazi. Sounds crazy, but believable nowadays.

i agree desu. their quarrel was that he wouldn't ask some leftyard on his show.
>fucking plebbit

I don't think I've seen a single Bill Whittle character assassination thread. Shit, even the "is he based?" posts have stopped.

>Dave Rubin
Whomst?

>only called Sargon a cuck
>posts with Sargon's meme flag
>worships Peterson like the kek flagged nupol pleb faggot he is
>denies his gay fascination with Peterson's sexy individualism
can't damage control this one newfriend

OP is a flaming faggot

He's asked many to come on his show, they all refuse. Then the Left complains that he's alt-right. Self-fulfilling result.

i know. i follow him. it was one specific guy they were moaning about.don't even care to remember his name

Sargon is more of centrist than classical liberal.

Peterson may be classically liberal in his approach to politics but philosophically he is pretty much a hard conservative. His thought is based on the existance of hierarchical order and extreme anti-communism.