Syria General /sg/ - FUCK YOU BAKERS YOU'RE FIRED edition

I, WITH NO EXPERIENCE BAKING, HAVE TO BAKE FROM MOBILE BECAUSE THE BAKERY WORKERS ARE LAZY FAGGOTS. FUCK YOU BAKERS. PIC FUCKING RELATED.

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>SOUTHFRONT Jun 23
youtu.be/mAk52XsPc8k

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>GolanH/Quneitra Jun 24
i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Raqqa Jun 24
i.imgur.com/OVOtk8X.jpg
>Mosul Jun 24
i.imgur.com/yqqLJWO.jpg
>S Syria Jun 23
i.imgur.com/pcTV5sI.jpg
>E Syria Jun 18
i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 24
>HTS & allies attack SAA in Madinat al-Baath, Israel AF strikes SAA tanks & artillery pieces
>pro-gov sources:HTS & FSA opened fire on Israel held territory, trying to provoke them
>Palmyra: SAA capture Arak Gas Station
>Sy-Iraqi border: SAA enter DeZ province, liberates Al-Wa'er Dam, Al-Wa'er Canyon region, 12km to T2 Pumping Station
>IS fully encircled in Raqqa
>SAA will not halt operations in west Raqqa despite US interference
>Idlib once again shaken by militant infighting
>RU navy frigates and a submarine fire 6 Kalibr cruise missiles on Friday on IS, Hama region
>SAA captures Al-Abjar Hill along Hama-Raqqa border
>Kyrgyzstan holds negotiations with Russia on sending troops to Syria, no decision yet

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html?wtmc=socialmedia.twitter.shared.web
youtube.com/watch?v=U1B_DaANv-8
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165904082/Vergeltungsschlag-in-Syrien-Trumps-rote-Linie.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k5AMyFKagQo
youtube.com/watch?v=RAkSnjkQhRU
vocaroo.com/i/s0BfdM54rYjJ
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad-idUSKBN19G06K
faz.net/aktuell/politik/tuerkei/tuerkei-erdogan-erleidet-schwaecheanfall-beim-gebet-15076468.html
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/erdogan-feeling-better-after-fainting-during-prayers-at-istanbul-mosque/2017/06/25/
rusreality.com/2017/06/25/erdogan-fainted-during-the-prayer-in-the-mosque/
terrorfeed.net/2017/01/08/watch-new-isis-video-occasional-in-his-own-blood-children-behead-execute-kurdish-pkk-deir-ez-zor-syria-wilayat-al-khayr-uncensored-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder.

[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

fuck you kike, the other thread isn't even dead yet (b-but muh autosage), saging this

Gave me a hearty chuckle , OP

As I said this was baked on mobile, what were you expecting? Wake an actual Baker up if you quality bread.

last thread

hateful bread, me like

>Intelligence officials doubted the alleged Sarin gas attack at Khan Sheikhoun
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html?wtmc=socialmedia.twitter.shared.web
>American Soldier: We got a fuckin‘ problem

Reminder that these threads serve no purpose but to spread, and encourage, anti Christian world views, rhetoric and actions.
These tyrants in the Middle-East, which /sg/ supports, have but one thing on their minds: the destruction of the Holy Land - the land of Christ - the removal of God' Children from the helm of Yisrael.
This goes against the words and instructions of Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1B_DaANv-8

>pr*t*st*nts
disgusting

is this reality?
This reads like Sup Forums LARPing

well done hans, and then they say germans dont have humor

This doesn't seem like a credible source.

Fact is stranger than fiction

>*rth*d*x
disgusting

>what were you expecting?
For you to remove [embed]

Stfu evangelical christfaggot

>SA: There has been a hidden agenda all along. >This is about trying to ultimately go after Iran.

Always the schlomo is mad and screeching he has to do some work. Even if it means baking bread for the starving... really makes me think

t. lesbian pastor

I'm *gn*st*c

daily reminder that Golan is rightful Israeli clay

>new Seymour M. Hersh article
>welt.de/politik/ausland/article165904082/Vergeltungsschlag-in-Syrien-Trumps-rote-Linie.html

too bad there not an original, it's also behind a pay-wall, could you archive it? thanks

t. radical centrist

I mean, it'd confirm everything Sup Forums thought all along, but it's so weird to see it in kinda credible media. I got so used to being lied to

When did everything go so wrong?

Shut the fug ub :DDDD

L*therans
Disgusting heretics

Tiger gainz!!!!

t. Turk larping as white

>I guess it really didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump. Fuck.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html

No paywall here.

t. proud Aryan genociding *ngl*

THAT ID
>THAT ID
THAT ID
>THAT ID
OP IS A FAG
>OP IS A FAG

Fuck off bible thumper

/ptg/ here
OP is a massive faggot and has a Messiah Complex

>Tigers now around 20 km away from army and NDF Raqqa in Ithriya pumping station front

KOTEL
WHEN
H
E
N

Pay denbts poor fag

no

Parts of Sup Forums, not particularly all of Sup Forums.
/ptg/ certainly doesn't think like that.
They're all about "stopping iranian expansion undermining the American oil economy"

>AS: I don't know. None of this makes any sense. We KNOW that there was no chemical attack. The Syrians struck a weapons cache (a legitimate military target) and there was collateral damage. That's it. They did not conduct any sort of a chemical attack.
>AS: I guess it really didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump. Fuck.
>AS: No one is talking about the entire reason we're in Iraq and Syria in the first place. That mission is fucked now.
>AS: Now Fox is saying we chose to hit the Syrian airfield because it is where the chemical attacks were launched from. Wow. Can't make this shit up.

Jesus, this guy is redpilled as fuck.
This was leaked just now?

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
English version is paywallfree

Also, apparently Erdog is dying.

Fug

ITS HAPPENING

>/ptg/ certainly doesn't think like that.
No, before he did the missile strike they were all doubtfull of the chemical attack.
They did mental gymnastics afterwards though

Man dankt!

it's weired that hersh publishes in a german news magazin and not an american or at least anglo-spheric

fuck this war desu senpai

nice, i propose we celebrate

youtube.com/watch?v=k5AMyFKagQo

is there mental gymnastics on the other side now?
how long ago was that "strike"? why no follow up nuke I thought trump hated assad

just a coincidence

>American religious leaders
Truly a godless nation

It appears.
I just googled parts of the conversation and welt.de is the only source.

>They're all about "stopping iranian expansion undermining the American oil economy"
tbqh i'm a bit sad for the us citizen who will live on the american soil when pic related will happen
The ussr realy won the cold war, the us is now in a perma war against his debt

It's like I'm reading Sup Forums.

no idea, I'm not following /ptg/
I just remember that burgers made threads about callign their congressman to tell them to NOT attack Assad and first investigate and not believe media. They really tried their best.
The missile strikes were a breaking point, for many anti-war is not an issue where one compromises

Yes, if /sg/ made it up, it would be very similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAkSnjkQhRU

He's completely brain dead when it comes to the middle east and other outside influences take advantage of that.

Assad must go curse strikes again!

LE PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

Please remove the roach

>Merdogan
lmao

white and based

vocaroo.com/i/s0BfdM54rYjJ
Fuck FSA and HTF hope the greatest ally clusterfucks you proxies to oblivionGwd

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad delivered prayers for Islam's Eid al-Fitr holiday in Hama on Sunday, the furthest he has traveled inside Syria in years, showing his growing confidence.

State television broadcast footage of Assad standing to pray in a large mosque in Hama behind its imam, with other clerics standing alongside and a large crowd of worshippers.

State news agency SANA quoted the preacher as saying that Assad's presence in the city for Eid showed that victory and the return of security were only "a few steps" away.

Assad has not made a declared visit to Hama, which is about 185 km (115 miles) from Damascus, since the war began. Last year he delivered Eid prayers in Homs, about 40km (25 miles) closer to Damascus.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad-idUSKBN19G06K

oh god, are you the one that keeps posting Based erdogan on /gsg/ ?

All turks should be exterminated.

But user, apparently we are lefty/pol/, TRS, reddit and Fairweather unprincipled flakes for not 100% supporting Trump in everything he does to put America first.

I was laughed at there for saying I'm sticking with my non interventionist principles since they were "pinko commie who supports a leninist mudslime" principles.

I'm honestly hoping Iran completes the Cresent now and destroys the oil coated chains the west is held hostage by, and the Jews too for good measure

>going to /gsg/
willy wagglers out

I dm'd all youtube political pundits with the article. I look forward to hear /sg/ fanfic(actually reality) being read to the world

are you going to get done for hate speech for that hans?

>/sg/ fanfic
Wouldn't an /sg/ fanfic generally be about Suheil having hot, steamy barrel bombing with everyone?

really? Just don't go there then. Outside of the Trump general everyone ignores or spits on those retards.
I am still open for the
>at least better than Hillary
argument. But I can't cheer on a warmonger-idiot

when you comming home to annaba. dont you miss eating prickley pears?

Mobile bakeries? I don't think Assad has ever faced this threat

It keeps me up to date with American political news, if you ignore the hyperbole and shitposting.

They're dumb as fuck though and regard mattis as a god who can end all war in the middle east in 8 years by killing all the Iranians.

Now Playing: Mötley Crüe - Gainz, Gainz, Gainz

I think I'm save quoting fucking welt.de
As long as I don't sperg out about ovens and shit

My house in algeria is on the complete other side of the coast, Beni-Saf
And WTF PEOPLE EAT THIS SHIT

maybe. normaly 'welt' tows in principle the good german MSM party line. though they post from time to time articles that contradict that, like this one or especially on the whole refugee shit.

I'm curious, if they do it, because they really believe in that or if they do it, because they know from the commentary and clicks, that their readership wants to read it.

I think it's the latter. For one, if they'd really believe it, they'd go all-out opposition and not only write both sides, but also press our polititians on these questions, let's say our syria policy.
They don't, so it looks more like a lip service to the readers. Also, most journalist are politically left like green party - see picture (source: Die Souffleure der Mediengesellschaft: Report über die Journalisten in Deutschland, September 2006). And as far as i remember reading, "die Welt", even though beeing a conservative newspaper is also dominated by left leaning journalists.

Not that writing within the MSM mainstream has much to do with left/right. But as a conservative journalist you are automatically outside of the mainstream and one would think it would be not a big a leap.

what
Source us

OP;ED: The Syrian masculinity and the budding support for homosexuality in the middle east.

> caring about k*rd/American SOF gains

someone said king turk was dying was it shit or true?

oh shit thats comfy af. never looked outside the jebel

faz.net/aktuell/politik/tuerkei/tuerkei-erdogan-erleidet-schwaecheanfall-beim-gebet-15076468.html
Don't have English sources yet, but Erdogan collapsed in a mosque and had to be carried out.
He claims Diabetes as the reason for it. And he's already up, so no dying.

does anyone have a clue what happens to all the rebels and american held territory after ISIS is defeated? seems like itll be a huge clusterfuck

>diaBASED ERDOGAN

Just means a good old fashioned war of succession would be in order

That benefits the PKK too much though unless the ghost of saddam takes over

I'm sorry, these are the only two English sources I could find. Turkish media seems to be reporting it though so they're not making it up.
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/erdogan-feeling-better-after-fainting-during-prayers-at-istanbul-mosque/2017/06/25/
rusreality.com/2017/06/25/erdogan-fainted-during-the-prayer-in-the-mosque/

boooooooo

ISIS btfo

negotiations. The more they hold now the more they can demand later.

Other choice would be to just stay like Israel stays in Golan, to have control for when they escalate with Iran

>He thinks Westerns think that far into the future

Probably the last ISIS neighborhood gets captured, US/Europe coalition says "Well, now we just hold a democratic election and establish a provisional government and constitution!" at which point they get beheaded and their bodies burned

KURDS BTFO
terrorfeed.net/2017/01/08/watch-new-isis-video-occasional-in-his-own-blood-children-behead-execute-kurdish-pkk-deir-ez-zor-syria-wilayat-al-khayr-uncensored-video/