Future of the EU

What are your predictions for this shitshow over the next ~20 years?

There's 4 major trends going on:
>Massive increase in Muslim/shitskin populations that are not being integrated and will inevitably cause ever more violence, crime, and terrorism

>Growing resistance to this nightmare by native Euros, yet not enough for a political solution in Western European countries, which if nothing changes, will lead to violence. Meanwhile, Central and Eastern European countries have continually escalating disagreements with Brussels

>A very large push for authoritarian, centralized government to keep this deteriorating situation in check, yet offering no solutions that aren't band-aid fixes at best

>Overall economic failures that are impossible to repair with current systems. Spain, Greece, Portugal, and much of the Balkans are in free-fall, the pillar economies of France and Italy are either in recession or approaching collapse, the UK - the only healthy economy with sustainable growth will be gone soon, and Germany - the only driving force left in the Eurozone is dependent on other Euro countries that aren't reliable to prop it up.

Can (((they))) still salvage the Fourth Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
google.lv/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/the_americas/poland-moves-3-seas-summit-because-trump-will-be-in-town/2017/06/13/d030ad2c-5037-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope

It's very hard to predict, too many variables. My bet is we're about 10 years from a race war that will start in France and spread to Germany. How will that affect the EU, I have no idea.

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
read the notes.

Prosperous and relevant

The EU HAS no future

>V4 countries will leave (((EU)))
>The rest of the EU will drown in millions of Africans
>Financial system will collapse and the race war will start
>Open White genocide supported by the government
>Jew controlled Muslim dictatorship over a brown mongrelised mass

Screenshot this post.

France surrendered without a fight in WW2, what makes you think that they will go to race war know? Toad-eaters are just ultimate cucks

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

Everything is going well and Britain leaving the EU will increase solidarity.

>>Open White genocide supported by the government
already happening m8

>Berlin
That wouldn't even be popular in Germany lel.

>and Berlin the capital oft he world
There you go again

god dammit Germany, calm the fuck down!

Yeah, that is exactly why the race war will start there. I didn't say they were going to win.

EU signed its death warrant when their charter stated they will guarantor any debts by fellow member states.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually it will fall apart.

I just want to see Germany burn again 2bh.

I don't know how is the situation in other countries, but during presidentials elections in France anti-EU/Eu-scepticals/Europhobes candidates made 45% of votes all together.
Funfact is only aged categories of frenchies voted massively for pro-europe candidates.
So i guess next presidential will be a frexit, dunno whoch repercussion it will have on EU

It's clear that there will be an EU in multiple speeds/gears.
With Macron's victory, and the pointlessness of the German election on the issue (Merkel vs Schulz) since both candidates are pro EU.
First gear - core Europe, further integration
Second gear - V4 + Balts
Third gear - Current Balkan members, and the (((Western Balkans))), with a lower level of integration
I am certain of this. Especially because of the recent developments in regards to Serbia, the new economic aid plan and opening up some features of membership (expanding the market integration), as well as the Old-New PM-President's willingness to bow down and cut everything preventing Kosovo's de jure independence.

Thanks a lot France, you sealed our fucking fate. Fuck every single person that voted for Macron for making this possible.
The EU is a plague.

Sadly with Macro and Dutch failures i think it will stay for quite some time now

>Can (((they))) still salvage the Fourth Reich?
It's not the Fourth Reich. It's the western Soviet Union.

>the UK - the only healthy economy with sustainable growth
He seriously believes this

Atleast France has an anti-Eu candidate at his second round of presidential election.
Sweep up in front of your homes before claiming others are dirty.

That EU no roaming charges though. Streaming movies from Netflix on my phone in Germany is pretty sweet.

bread and circus all over again

Also Ireland is exporting lots and lots to Europe so I can have a good job and a happy life. Lots of Europeans come here for work now.

Get jobs and euro girlfriends. The EU will suddenly seem great.

The only relevant gear of these three is the first one. As all other gears are living on handours from the first one, they will do what they are told. Their elites won't go against the orders as this would mean rapid shock impoverishment of their voters. If you couple it together with the fact that the media is controlled by international jew syndicates, well, result for politicians of the smaller countries who would try to leave EU can be easily predicted.

If the EU fails it will be only by the decision of the core states. I think only Germany itself and maybe (though unlikely) France can break the EU without a pressure of a war with third-party actor.

>Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers
You're god damn right, and we essentially built the world on the back of that. The United States of Europe was an interesting experiment that utterly and miserably failed, and if you want to go for round 3 we'll be god damn waiting.

>Streaming movies from Netflix

you fell for the home-cinematic jew

I lived in Dublin for a year, I was shocked at how shitty things were in a supposed first world country, I would not get my hopes up.

>check out apartments and housing with a friend who wanted to settle
>solutions used in 2011 are shittier than ones used in buildings from the 60's here

really Ireland?

Nice disguised anglo circlejerk thread
Maybe you should do something about your paki rape gangs before caring about the EU

The EU will become the UFSG (United federal states of Germany) and they will finally have won world war 2. Britain will be a painful boil on their ass and i love it.

>What are your predictions for this shitshow over the next ~20 years?
Brexit will be cancelled and UK will be made into an example. EU will start phony war with Russia to turn V4 back into their poor slaves and will use the war to turn slavs into even bigger mindless husks like chinks. Trump will go along or be JFKed, former being more likely because Ivanka is a kike. This is assuming everything plays out it's most likely scenario. If you don't plan on stopping it then you don't have the right to have a positive outlook on the future.

Poland (and I think Hungary too?) has already said they're simply not going to accept mussie immigrants because the damage they'd do to the country (economy included) is worse than the EU cutting their handouts would ever be. And the V4 will stick together on this, because their unity is historically more worthwhile to them than EU 'unity'. I know Slovakia has already taken its share (not sure what's happening with CzhRep though) so when it comes time to vote on sanctions the Slovaks will be able to veto them, and the JEUs aren't going to take that sitting down. It's going to be a vicious clusterfuck, and depending on how bad it gets it could be a real catalyst to wake the French up and get them to leave.

its the truth
unfortunately our shit leaders only work for themselves so rather than expand and invest in our growth.
they supress wages, import cheaper low skill parasites and ignore corporate crime

>White ppl avoid poo in streets
>White ppl concentrate in a civilised area
>Nigs shit in own nest, run towards Gibs
>White ppl concentrate further
>Nigs run in
>Whites Go Hugo Boss and start exterminating nigs

>Deport a million Muslims one year
>EU law forces us to take a million more next year
>Sanctioned for deporting the original million anyway

The two problems are directly connected, you snake.

Really? I guess that explains Theresa May's intent to fight those talking shit about the religion of piss
Face it Nigel - EU or not you are still getting culturally enriched until some uncucked party gets a majority

If the EU fails, the need for a stronger union will become apparent. We'll get enough support Form the people to kickstart a European federation that includes every country except maybe Switzerland.

You will learn that nationalism is neither feasible nor desirable.

Buy a house or gtfo.

Looking like this

So will we. I personally can't wait to purge all the treacherous krauts over here then join Britain in finally ridding the world of this menace.

>the UK - the only healthy economy with sustainable growth will be gone soon
Healthy not for long

Iner-Marum will becoma a sepparate group and Americanize.

Meanwhile the rest of the EU is burning in daily islamic terror and opressive administration failing to quell unrest.

I only predict Ireland, Denmark and Finland surviving this.

Italy, Spain and Portugal may go full inquisition at some point.

Prepare to be disappointed.

There is still hope

Theresa May will be gone before the year's out, and you're right both our main parties are dogshit in a two-party system, but until we're out of the EU it won't even matter if we get a better alternative because their hands will be completely tied on the matter. What we actually need is Nigel back.

>What are your predictions for this shitshow over the next ~20 years?

Eu will divide. There has been ongoing talks about oposition growing inside union on different issues. I think one must be ultra-naive not to understand that scenarios of potential new economic unions have been discussed between political establishment of different eu states already. I am sure that not lepen or wilders will be end of eu, but V4 + austria, uk and US finding common ground on migration and trade.
google.lv/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/the_americas/poland-moves-3-seas-summit-because-trump-will-be-in-town/2017/06/13/d030ad2c-5037-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html

My prediction is this, in less than TEN years, there will start civil wars in England, France and Germany after these states become vassals of Islam (Sweden is lost, they are cucks and will not fight). The governments (wich will be constituted by a majority of white traitors who surrendered to Islam) will fight the people, so to protect their multicultural agenda. These countries will burn and millions will die. EU will end. Meanwhile in Portugal, since we have almost no muslims here, we will be watching in peace and living our lives as we do now. And since the whealthiest countries of Europe will be in ruins, the Med countries will become the new whealthiest countries, trading whith our ex-colonies all over the world.

Ger will burn. Get ready.

Given the fact that almost all nations in the world have central banks and denbts, noone (britbongs included) in EU will be allowed to leave it or question our globalist overlords. The few politicians that aren't bought and paid for are fully aware that if they sperg out too much, the best they can hope for themselves and their families is to end up like the Romanovs. Whole of your genome being purged from history is still better than a lot of crappy stuff that can happen to you in various shitty places of this planet. That's why they will continue their charade and leech taxpayer moniez but never really attempt to properly fight the current system. Do you think that Theresa May (originally against brexit) fucked up the elections by mistake? Every tory is an idiot and noone, even those that came on top in the circus maximus that is career politics, was aware that their manifesto will bite them on the ass?

Mediterranean countries would still be poor even if you executed 100% of North and West Europe. Mediterraneans have impoverished themselves with laziness, petty corruption and incompetence. They have noone to blame but themselves. No EU, no Germany and no Merkel had a hand in how worthless your countries are. Frankly, you're uncivilized.

Nah.

You will burn instead. You deserve it more.

Due to its demographic situation, Europe was doomed to a slow decline. In a nutshell, the population isnt growing, business isnt stupid, so business will invest much more in foreign countries than in their own. In 2015, Europe was doomed to become a second Japan 1990.

After 2015, with Merkels absolutely insane migration policy of accepting everyone nigger who crosses the border. Japan 1990 is not an option anymore. Europe will collapse, but not from outside. There will be no foreign force attacking Europe. Europe will simply rot from within. Think late decadence Rome, just 10 times worse, and 50 times as rapid.

As of now I am in the process of transferring all my money and investments into crypto. Only way from keeping my wealth being inflated away by greedy baby boomer's who want to loot everything before they finally die off.

Countries like France will say the want Frexit because of economic troubles but they won't look at the reckless spending they did and the huge national debt they had for decades.

Since UK won't fall into misery which is what EU needs in order to make an example, 1 by one the best countries will blame EU for every problem they have and opt out.

In 10 years the EU will be mostly free trade with no other obligations like it was meant to be.

True. Berlin is a shithole.

This is exactly what I think will happen.

Realistically, the EU as a political union will break apart. It's too diverse, and interests are at odds among the member states. Also you can't have countries with vastly different economies in a single monetary union.

We will retain free travel, but I'm sure there will be borders again to prevent something like the mass invasion of 2015. Some countries will keep the Euro, but countries like Greece and Spain will certainly leave or be made to leave. We will also keep some form of free trade.

But in short: The politicians in Brussels wanting a political union have overdone it and doomed the EU to break apart.

The leftards are pushing for more islam in Portugal. Antifa already exists in Lisbon. They will invade Portugal too, prepare to fight.

You are right about the corruption but you are dead wrong about laziness and incompetence. We sure need to do some cleaning and put some politicians to prison but we work more hours per day than the germans and have less vacation time. I don't know if know any portuguese but, generaly, we are regarded as competent and skillful workers, so much that lots of german companies come to Portugal to hire us. Another thing, to join the EU we had to agree on some things that, later, made us dependent on EU funds, like destroing our fishing fleet (and we are a country of fishermen). Entering EU only made us slaves of debt and Germany.

There will be a backlash but it will be too late.

Kek. Keep on sucking on merkels nips, krautman.

It's never too late.
A great man proved that you can clean up your country even after millions of unwanteds have settled in. We just need to get back into the spirit of that awesome time.

>Without a fight
Reading a history book might help. I'll take the easy way iut and tell you to read about the French forces that died so that the brits could crawl back on their boats at Dunkirk.

Btw. that isn't too far fetched either. Remember Yugoslavia in the 1990s? That was only like 20 years ago. Once the rule of law breaks down, people will start cleaning up. And if you look at the riots in Sweden or the five days of complete and utter anarchy we had in the UK in the summer of 2011, we're not that far from it.

Everyone who dreams about the EU breakup in the near future is delusional.

Every EU country including Eastern Europe already has pretty much the same laws regarding everything, and the politicians, natural goods, infrastructure, factories and companies are owned by pretty much the same people.

Any "war" or "conflict" or any geopolitical tectonic movement will only serve to quicken the coming of the actual EU - EUSSR 2.0, which will be a Stasi nightmare almost unimaginably worse than it currently is.

This will last long enough to ruin the lives of everyone who's currently alive, and change the upcoming generations forever, so even if it falls, people's brains will be fried permanently.

>Old people voting for the eu
But that's the other way around silly.
Lepen got the vites of the old, rural, poor and uneducated people.
Macron got the young, urban, educated votes.

I am more than ready, I'm red pilled, black belt in karate and I'm used to fire guns. I am also developing other skills that may come handy in the future. This kind of war will not only be fought in the battlefield, it will also be fought in the pulpit. If we want to win we must be able to awake and recruit our people to the fight. For that to happen we must be informed and we must read everything thats important so we can never be beaten on a debate.

>EUSSR 2.0
Some of the more democratic countries like the Netherlands, Ireland, France will hold referendums about that and outright reject it.
I don't know anybody who would willingly subject himself to be ruled by Brussels.

>Farmers didn't vote for EU gibes.
Keep your American meme out of EU threads.

What exactly do you think they'll reject and how? They already have all the laws needed for this to happen, they just have to be enforced.

The frog has been boiling for decades, when the ping on the timer says it's done, it's a bit too late to try to jump out.

Rural means people living outside of big citie, farmers represent a tiny portion of that.
And my point still stands. Thinking the old are pro-european and thr yourh against is silly. It's genuinely the other way around.

The stresses caused by a monetary union, as well as the fallout of allowing shit-tier migrants, will cause major fractures. It'll probably still exist in 20 years, but it'll be a lot smaller than it is now.

Also, what the fuck is with recaptcha and cars? Damn, that shit is annoying.

We have EU regulations, but the EU does not rule us. I.e. much of the daily life that is not related to trade gets decided in our own countries: Pensions, laws, traffic rules, you name it.
You could never take away Merkel and say Germany is now ruled by Juncker. That wouldn't work.
What we are seeing now with the V4 states and their refusal to accept immigrants is, how far the EU can go and where we draw the line. Which is why I hope that Poland will never give in. I think a country should remain souverign. That means each country should be able to decide who it lets in and who not. Apart from EU citizens, but even that can be changed by just making the Schengen zone smaller.

no fuck off.

Athens should be the capital.

1.Thats why you need to vote and promote nationalistic polit forces in your homeland. 2. Eu funds as we know them now will end in 2020, fin. Injection from eu is main argument which holds even euroscept sheeple not making radical moves towards opt-out. When funds ends, there will be no arguments left for moderate eusceptics to become full on eusceptics. 3. V4 + austria wont be cucked, they will get only stronger as an opposition against migration. Absolute power works only when it is as strong that everyone fears to oppose (bassicaly true leadership depends on true repressions - will not happen). V4 exposes weakness of eu, if few countries can not respect eu, then potential disrespect of policies will grow to other countries as well. Eu has no future - they can keep on pushing federalisation, i doesnt matter in longterm, every day new and new people gets redpilled not eupilled.

no... united states of europe is a fucking retarded idea. Thinking you can merge cultures and languages without conflict is a typically german state of mind. European union must die. If greece dies from negligence then so fucking be it, but being slaves to a kraut makes me sick, its ww2 all over again. My grandfather would be fucking ashamed.

People who want to force the rural and urban divide meme are retarded. Go to the US where you belong.

Didn't the Greek economy collapse while you were the ones running it?

A united europe was a noble idea, and great things could have happened.

But the way it was implemented was the relationship of Soviet Union with utopian socialism. Its an overall undemocratic and homogenizing nightmare.

At least if Europe had its own ideology, its own particular ethos, its own elites, or its own way to organise society, it would be acceptable to most Europeans as they could look up to the EU as thing propelling them to the future. Instead it's more american-style neo-liberalism, with added post-war German bureaucratic autism. I think most Europeans would accept the EU, even if it was unfair to them, if it was at least something special.

As much as I would like what you say to be true and as much as I don't want it to look like I'm ganging up on you with my fellow cro bro, I did try to explain a thing of two to all my fellow anons ITT. Forces that be are capable of bringing any nation or coalition of nations on this planet to their knees without breaking much of a sweat. And I'm pretty sure that even WW3 and a few decades setback to their plans it would mean are not that much of a problem for them.

If several countries start living the eurozone (even weak ones like Greece or Portugal) there is a domino effect that will spiral out of control for the euro, that will drop its value significantly.

The many "gears" economies in the EU is more typical populist rhetoric from dumb bitch Merkel, what she actually means is that Germany should retain its primary trade surpluses (that come at the expense of Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal and France), because it belongs to the first tier economy of Europe.

With the eurozone it's all or bust, which is why they are dropping billions to the bottomless pit that is Greece's recession status.

Gradual decline into a quasi-socialist multiethnic police state dystopia

Prob with your reasoning is that you make assumption that there is only one "force" with it's agenda. Check us at the moment, there are battle between "forces".

Tfw not in eu, feels actually good. We ar not africa-tier poor but have everything we need and we are not rich enough (nor cucked enough) to give givs to niggers or mudslimes.

>Given the fact that almost all nations in the world have central banks and denbts, noone (britbongs included) in EU will be allowed to leave it or question our globalist overlords. The few politicians that aren't bought and paid for are fully aware that if they sperg out too much, the best they can hope for themselves and their families is to end up like the Romanovs. Whole of your genome being purged from history is still better than a lot of crappy stuff that can happen to you in various shitty places of this planet. That's why they will continue their charade and leech taxpayer moniez but never really attempt to properly fight the current system. Do you think that Theresa May (originally against brexit) fucked up the elections by mistake? Every tory is an idiot and noone, even those that came on top in the circus maximus that is career politics, was aware that their manifesto will bite them on the ass?

This is correct, I reached the same conclusion. I hope Nigel Farage will have some say in the negotiations.

Bread and circuses, my friend. Bread and circuses. If someone from half way around the world can crash your economy and push you into complete disarray without firing a single bullet, what do you think any "opposition" can achieve?

I predict the return of based accordion music. I also hope i'll get to shoot poorfags and sandniggers at the border.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo

Stop this propaganda.

Muslim population is raising steadily. It's about +1% every 10 years. In 2030 we will only hit 8% Muslim population.

Anyway EU after Brexit will become much more coherent and integrated, it will only strengthen us. Hopefully we will significantly move on the European defense and common policy towards immigration. Meanwhile Great Britain is on the way to become a global laughing stock.

>>V4 countries will leave (((EU)))
V4 soon will get hit so hard they won't ever think of doing anything against Germany and France anymore.

Agreed. I used to think we'd need a structure like the EU to protect small states from predation by the international neoliberal oligarchy but it turns out the EU is their tool instead of our shield.

I'd support another attempt at a unified Europe if this one could be burned down and we could start off with different aims from the start but I doubt that's ever going to happen.

>V4 soon will get hit so hard
because you said so? fuck off Gdańsk citizen