Tommy Robinson isn't going to get sent down for this is he lads?

Tommy Robinson isn't going to get sent down for this is he lads?

youtu.be/PyqXQf0S6Po

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
thejc.com/lifestyle/features/what-makes-the-edl-s-former-leader-who-says-he-is-a-friend-of-the-jews-tick-1.65493
blogs.timesofisrael.com/tommy-robinson-visited-israel-a-response-to-the-jewish-chronicles-attack/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

Bump for T Rob love

looks like a setup

I think we can safely say the police will try to lock him up for this. Lets face it, they'd try to lock him up for littering.

Good lad

Was he a muzzie? Hopefully not. Tommy's already on thin ice with our (((media))), after the mosque attack.

Yes he's an enemy of the state.

Will someone explain what happened?

Knowing our government and their list of priorities, he'll probably be arrested for it then released.

Fair play to him but he punches like a 10 year old

According to Tommy: Tommy was out with his wife yesterday at Ascot, he was followed to his coach whilst being abused, he had asked multiple times for the man to leave them alone. The man continued and dragged Tommy from the coach. This short clip that's been released doesn't show how the altercation started. Tommy acted in self defence. The man went out of his way to get into a confrontation with Tommy whilst he was with his wife.

Description on da vid

The UK police are practically full SJW, he should know better than to fall for this. Was most likely provication but he will fake some serious shit for this and they will try to throw the book at him.

Dumb move in a country like this.

It looks like hes drunk

Thanks lad

Looks like he did nothing wrong, he was clearly being harassed. Knowing our government; they'll probably find a way to give him the harshest possible punishment

Did you see that thread the other day with the gay pride police car?

Nah. Tommy went to Ascot with some coppers, they were on his coach, and this is the dashcam footage from it.

I'll never understand what goes through the heads of people who do shit like this.

>Tommy Robinson is a racist
>He says mean things about immigrants
>That MIGHT end up causing violence in the future
>I'd better go try to beat him up. That'll teach him not to be peaceful and tolerant like me.

Hypocrisy is the most disgusting thing.

For gay pride events and not normally used

Lefty logic, absolutely ridiculous

Imagine being chased by a copper in a gay rainbow car

>For gay pride events and not normally used

So, how many tax dollars went to creating a glorified showpiece?

Well self-defence doesn't really exist in this country so I expect the piglice will be onto him faster than a UK judge going down on a rent boy.

was the guy jewish?

Hopefully. He's an annoying manlet that punches like a girl.

>not hitting the man when hes down

i approve of this.

he punches like a fucking woman

>inb4 tommy gets 20 years in prison for assault

Showing Tommy beat the shit out of him and not him attacking Tommy first in the video. This wont look good on him.

Tommy need to get involved in politics
Get some good people and start some kind of Front National
He will be backed by all the far right for sure, how much is that in the UK? 2-3% 4-5 seats?

Tommy is a hero.

Even if he goes down, I think he's done enough.

Remember the FLA march with 7k people was without the participation of Tommy.

>Oh good you found piers then.

kek

UK citizens should be ASHAMED of your stinking country for they way they treat Tommy Robinson.

oy veysupport israel goy

HEADLINE: EXTREMIST RACIST TOMMY RIBONSON ATTACKS INNOCENT PROTESTER

The marches get bigger, the demographic gets wider, respect for the police is falling as fast as the government.
Tommy should stand for parliament, but the police, instructed by the home office have conspired to charge tommy with whatever they can, and invalidating any wish to do so on Tommys behalf.
He is being persecuted by the state and we need a leader of the disaffected British now more than ever

We have a first past the post system with over 300 constituencies. Voteshare does not always translate into seats, ask UKIP.

It worked for the Soviets. You either do as told or they'll make you do it.

>Can't fund NHS
>Have funds to pay for sweet gay pride ride plus the wages of the goy who will be driving it in the parade
.they're literally sacrificing the population so they can virtue signal...
Really bakes ya stink.

support muhamd, pig fucker.

Watch the video it's pretty much an hour of Tommy talking about how he got fucked over in every aspect possible by police. youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Daily reminder that Tommy Robinson is a Jew.

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

>It worked for the Soviets.

I'd argue that this is different unless you're suggesting that the government is sending civilians to attack Tommy.

Does that mean he's controlled opposition?

FUCK THE TRAITOROUS POLICE

for a little guy he's a scrapper.
Go T.R.

yes. another example of how europian jews are doing something to save europa, while dumb goyim cry - and blame jews.

LOCK THE THUG UP! Vile disgusting man! He's been a burden for the police for many years lads. He's had many warnings. Enough is enough. #LockTommyRobinsonUp

It's much more likely that Jewish controlled opposition leaders and movements are the only activistsALLOWED by the state to be seen to have any degree of "success".

HAHAHAHA. Jesus Christ. What kind of punches were those?

It's only a scuffle mate, not life and death hence why he didn't kick the guy when he was down.

yes. because the uk governments treats Tommy Robinson really nice.

kys, twice.

I totally believe that he didn't start it, but even then his video evidence makes him look like he did, I don't get it, this doesn't really prove anything, or am I missing something?

>Does that mean he's controlled opposition?

That's my guess, but there's always the possibility that he's spiritually Jewish, while not genetically so -- i.e. that some Jews fooled him into converting, for whatever reason, and that he thinks this will give him cover to be politically incorrect when talking about the Muslims, or that a profession of the Jewish faith will protect him from prosecutors, etc. Either way, red flags all around. He seems pretty open -- Someone should ask him if either of his parents were Jewish.

>That's my guess,

If we assume he's controlled opposition though, what's his goal? Seems like all he's doing is alerting people like us to the fact that Bong government is is violating the civil rights of anybody who speaks out against Muslims or the police state.

>Tommy Robinson is filmed repeatedly punching a man in Royal Ascot car park as he claims it was 'self-defence'

not looking good for Tommy, front page news now

Notice how the Mail is subtly using words to frame Tommy is instigating the attack and lying defending himself. I wonder (((who))) wrote/edited this?

GOD SAVE ARE TOMMY

He was showing restraint Ukiebro. He even waited for the little cunt to get up on his feet before smacking him again.

There's no fucking context

>If we assume he's controlled opposition though, what's his goal?

Perhaps to rally the People against the Muslim invaders while at the same time diverting attention away from the Jews responsible for the Muslim invasion. I think a main part of the Islamification of Europe is to make Israel's main enemy white people's main enemy as well, so that we will either fight the Muslims for the Jews, and/or allow Israel to ethnically cleanse themselves of non-Jews without raising a fuss about human rights, etc.

Its over, going to hand over my family to the blacks i dont see a path to victory anymore :(

He is not jewish, I think he jumped in the truck of the pro-Israel when he left his friends in the EDL
thejc.com/lifestyle/features/what-makes-the-edl-s-former-leader-who-says-he-is-a-friend-of-the-jews-tick-1.65493
I'm sure back in the day he was all anti-LGBTerafdreq, but he found a guily reliief supporting them in his crusade against the mudslims
Bonus Tommy visits Israel
blogs.timesofisrael.com/tommy-robinson-visited-israel-a-response-to-the-jewish-chronicles-attack/

Hey Kikey the Christ Killer, you do realize that the UK banned, by edict, National Action, right? What user said is right: they tolerate to a degree and for a time Kosher Nationalism.

Can't wait to see you get ass raped (again) by Hezbollah just like 11 years ago! God wills it.

> I think a main part of the Islamification of Europe is to make Israel's main enemy white people's main enemy as well

That doesn't make sense to me. If they wanted us to fight the Muslims, they could/would stage a 9/11 scale falseflag. Increasing the number of Muslims breeding in Europe, further outnumbering the Israelis, and possibly giving them access to the nukes in France or England doesn't seem like a smart move to them.

You may be right, but I'd still like someone to ask him if either of his parents are Jewish.

Antifa got fucked up again

The mass migration or grand replacement is to eliminate European ethnicity once and for all, to produce a 'mystery meat' of undifferentiated and identity free 90ish IQs, and to destroy any last principle of authentic Christianity. That is what Merchant wants.

You'd think he'd be able to throw a proper punch after all this time.

He's swinging his fist around like a mallet rather than than treating it like a piston he's firing through someone's head.

People need to learn to box, especially someone who is always under the threat of violence. Those punches were wank. No torque from his lower body through the hips either. Poor form lad.

Shame this though, he's been building up some real momentum recently and now he's given the press ammunition to tarnish his rep again. And the police will be all over it looking for an excuse to lock him up. Doesn't help himself.

It makes Muslims the *personal* enemy of white people -- Living among Arab and African Islamists will naturally cause the average white person to hate them. Also, simultaneously having the government deny reality in this regard, and seeing all of the "not all Muzzies" and flower-power horseshit is demoralizing to white people, further lowering their birth rates (Another main aspect of all of this is White Genocide, obviously.)

I agree. The biggest mistake he's making is not keeping his wrists straight. By doing so he's unable to put his entire arm and shoulder behind his hits.

>He's swinging his fist around like a mallet rather than than treating it like a piston he's firing through someone's head.

Yeah dude. Word to you guys out there: If you want to Become Who You Are, it takes work. This noodle action is embarrassing.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but to me that just means holding him to twice the scrutiny on everything he does, but isn't grounds for exclusion.

>. I wonder (((who))) wrote/edited this?
just once i'd like Sup Forums to be wrong

>isn't grounds for exclusion
at least not immediate. Anyone who advocates for immediate exclusion strikes me as "rules for radicals" leftypol-infiltrator

Good. Fuck him for making a career out of bullshit that we do for free.

German Bruder, you don't have much hands on interaction with Jews, do you? I'm not sure what to make of Robinson's alleged Tweet because he is Catholic. I would however like more information regarding his lineage (perhaps he is half or a quarter Jewish.)

End of story: They are not us. Robinson is cartoonishly pro-Israel, which is ultimately an unpopular position anyway with young people. If he is a quarter or more, he's out.

>implying he hasn't done much more to fight the muslim invasion than idiots like you.

Of course not as he works for them. DonĀ“t get me wrong I love Tommies bulldog approach to media, islam and thought policing. Sadly he is part of the buildup to Albert Pikes Third.

At least we can try to win it.

Looks like self defense to me. You can see when he pushes the guy down he is hesitant hoping he stays down but the guy starts getting back up and that's when he hits him again.