Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rqs0wb4sptU
youtu.be/FKMONcmRXuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ffs

Who cares

This is a politics board not a teen gossip website

>tfw banged by too many guys

Why are the people who claim to hate women so obsessed with them?

OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Rqs0wb4sptU

Kalel8 hours ago
It's complicated. In the end, we just weren't as compatible as we once thought we were. But for real, I think it's pretty difficult for anyone to be a good fit with me... ugh. I don't know why I'm so complex. I don't want to be. It's sad.

THAT'S WHERE YER WRONG, KIDDO

1/4 life crisis? please is she 15?

how long does she think shell live?

its a 1/3 life crisis at best and possibly a month early middle. fuck off roastie.

She's 28.

>I don't know why I'm so complex

What did she mean by this

>Oh noes, I just did what the media said and banged Chads all day long.
>Why wont any decent man marry me?

What do you think, user?
Why don't decent men marry bitches?

Why is she acting like she's 23 when really she's about to be 30?

Okay someone tell me what roastie means. Ugly shallow girl?

Shes looks like such a slut wtf lol

I don't know, I'm not a decent man

I suppose it's wizzard sleevery

Promiscuous women develop meat flaps from lots of sex.

Did you come here yesterday?

I'm 4 minutes in and she's basically advocating for open relationships and implying monogamy is "outdated". Disgusting whore needs to go in the oven ASAP

Probably that she's extremely emotional labile and wants different things from the men she dates every day.

I see.

I've been here for fucking years. I just don't follow the memes.

I know, right?
As far as I'm concerned, I'm just out of the game, because I couldn't care less about this relationship bullshit.
But even normies males don't want to marry these. Maybe this should tell us something.

Lol

roastbeef vagina, slut, women who refuse to have sex with me

wearing too much makeup is a NO GO sign

she can't even accept herself and now she is giving lessons to others?

She can ROT, minimum makeup all the way. choke on your medicine, bitch.

This expression is the give me (you)s expression.

that shes emotional like a child

Can someone give me a summary? I quit when she says she's a vegan.

She's in a relationship with an Iranian Chad (aka..kaveh) you little dick beta fucks. Girls like her don't need to worry about hitting the wall for a long time and even if they do they'll still have no issue getting with men easily. I mean look at her, she's a Q.T:

youtu.be/FKMONcmRXuk

obligatory >she

>28 year old serial monogamy, eceleb whore implies monogamy is outdated and she's basically hitting the wall.

Iraryans are white.

then its a mid life crisis wtf is she talking about? i get theyre whore but are they too dumb to look up death tables? dont hey want to know? she thinks shes going to make Social Security?

>Iranians are Mediterranean

Fixed it

Roasties hitting the wall without having had kids or gotten married is one of the biggest political issues of the next decades.

She looks asian and like a whore

Why "quarter life"?
She thinks she's gonna live to 110?

She thinks she is 20.

I know you muzzies won't into science but advancements in medical technology will allow everyone in this thread to live for thousands of years.

>Looks Asians

shes what passes for as a white American.

The thing is, when you get too much ex-relationships, you just value them less because you understood you could easily make new ones, if you're remotely normal looking.
Having such a sample to compare to will never get you satisfied. Because each person has his qualities.
Real romance is a one time thing.
It only gets worse from there.

>in a relationship with a woman who advocates open relationships
There's a word for that.

she looks dumber than a bag of hammers.

Um yeah she is not hitting the wall at all. She could still find a beta to marry her easily as she keeps in decent shape. She will probably have a good chance up until about 35.

This is extremely well written, thanks for sharing americunt user brah. Have a Pepe :D

Masterful.

>her life's dream was to marry some beta loser who's just as desperate as she is
Divorce, maybe a custody battle for the single autistic child, then cats. Lots of cats. After that, a slow, agonizing death, wondering where feminism went so wrong, but having noone to warn about it.
Hooray.

She thinks she'll live 112 years bruh.

The wall for women is their biological clock. The the point that their body starts screaming at them to pop out kids, because their reproductive system has a finite window for a good chance to produce healthy offspring.
Women who have children into their 30s or beyond are radically more likely to have a child with autism and any number of other birth defects.

Because you have to feed your hatred.

lol have a (You), Manoel