A Soros thread that I may or may not regret later?

The guy is a complete and utter Super Dick, and he can't die soon enough but....

What happens when George Soros dies? If the world hates the guy so much, why hasn't someone, somewhere offed him yet? (Despite the capabilities of what I would assume is his security detail, which I would also assume is massive) I mean, apparently Hungry is fighting over his legacy, and I don't know what the fuck his son thinks of all his shenanigans....

If he is as much a harbinger of chaos as what I gather from much reading material, wouldn't you think there would a nation-state level effort to assassinate the guy? Wouldn't it be on their radar at least once or twice a day? I'm sure it is, and that it's a radar whose presence in the public eye is managed ruthlessly.

Can't we just revoke his citizenship? It really does seem like the guy is something akin to a war criminal, so what makes this guy so untouchable? (Other than his wealth and the length and cloaking of his tendrils) What would be the thing, or array of things, that could constitute a bar for the removal of is citizenship? Is it a feasible endeavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRy3gCzszVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, he won't be assassinated kek. He is part of the ruling elite. he's actually pretty low on the list of people who actually matter, though. He's just a front man for the (((people and families))) who actually control shit.

SOROS UNIRONICALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Do you check under your bed and inside your closet at night for the scary big bad boogey man Soros?

I want to shit on his grave

The only reason you hate Soros is because the jews hate him for being a nazi.

Your ID says RAPE

Hello JIDF.

Soros is just the one we hear about. Apparently there are a few of them just like him involved in coordinating and funding the migrant invasion of Europe.

Soros is the "public" face. I guess you could call him the enforcer. The muscle. The man is literally a James Bond villain. He and his "friends" own nearly every government on the planet so which one is going to go after him? By the time a country might decide to go against him he's already started funding a rebellion and smeared their image internationally through control of the media.

why does she have grey hair?

>guys, shouldnt we live in a police state where bad people are assassinated, i mean it would be much better
Nice try globalist

When he has passed away we will all shit on his grave.

Here is a fun fact
How many of you are aware David Rockefeller died this year?

Even if he is just the public face, he's not a man easily replaced. If you managed to get him and his more competent sons then you'd deal the enemy quite a nasty blow.

Soros is the foubder of the open world society which loretta lynch is a part of and she is also guikty of obstruction of justice and this is all coming out int he next week, i hope they investigate soros too because this old fuck is manipulating many many countries with his organisations such as canada, the globalist agenda must fall

The problem is even if he does die, His son(s?) share same political belife and this guy is just known in public for what he does. Who knows if there are more people like him who just aren't as known

And on Barron Trump's birthday, which also happens to be world frog day.

As much as people fixate on Soros, if you really believe in all of this secret rich allegiances pulling the most inportant parts of the world's strings (and it absolutely makes sense) Soros being a public figure would make him low on the totem pole. He just conducts himself well.

Let me just give you guys a theory if you're on the fence about whether you believe in elite groups.

Consider how the world is divided into countries. No matter what land you find, some government has laid claim to it. You cant build anywhere you want in your city because your local government wont allow it. Your secret cabin in the woods isnt allowed either, but only because they havent google mapped that part out yet.

So the world is in this state, to buy and control land you need lots of money. But that only gwts you small pieces, and what you can do with it is limited. At the national level people are still warring over land through policy. Without taking over the government, you cant change the rules. So theres one motivator anyway.

The other thing is, once you become stupidly rich that you could buy a small country, what you can do with money is also limited. You cant just buy the whole world piece by piece, money becomes a tool, and people become your new resource. So only by controlling people can you make your changes on a national level.

Whats the end game? I dont know if there is one. But im going to guess the cost to maintain progress and use those high level human resources is very expensive.

I got digits earlier this year when I said Soros will die on the 3rd of July and I stand by that.

Alex takes over. Unless we capture him, cut out his heart, while George watches and sacrifice it to Moloch.

No, a police state in America would make it not America, even though we're fast approaching an actual police state. (Some would argue we're there already)

Anyone going Sons of Liberty on his ass != desire for a police state. No one said it had to be a government op. Some may even happen when Joe-shmo decided to pop someone of political importance because they got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.

Will remember that bro, i will look for your thread if it happens

Meh, if it does, wasn't me :P

In english please, Soros didn't teach me engrish.

Derp

Lol i didn't know that, looks like there are already memes for this too

Soros is fucking puppet you simpleton.

Real menace is in the shadows and they never show their faces.

>What happens when George Soros dies?

His son, Alexander Soros, takes over his work. He already does for a good part. You'd be stupid to believe that Soros' power will end with his death.

Doesn't matter, he will die in the night from the 2nd to the 3th. Same as his son.

Yeah, I guess. All the people who are good at their jobs are shadows.

His son/clone will continue his misdeeds.

Setting that example would show the elites/Davos class that they can't keep on with their abuses, hypothetically speaking. But that would be wrong and stuff.

It is already decided. Hopefully it can go down next weekend

Hey guys, Soros did everything. When will people take responsibilty for the world instead of blaming jews for everything. Grow the fuck up pussies.

>Soros did everything.
I'm going to challenge you on this

What did Soros change?

Not only George needs to die, his fucking incestuous sex puppet Alex needs to die too

Nothing, so stop blaming him for everything.

He's not gonna die. Hes gonna live unlike pussy, cuck hitler.

#sorosbless

He will die, as will his son. It was decided long ago. He got his time, he failed, now his century is over.
Glory be upon Moloch

>If the world hates the guy so much, why hasn't someone, somewhere offed him yet?
Because everything they say about him is made up ?

It is known. Moloch bless us! Blessed be.

No he did it all! Trump will save us! Booga booga!

yea right... fuck off you ignorant piece of shit

Wahhh! Soros! Wahhh! Jews! Wahhh!

Gyess what, pussy. Stop being scared of imaginary dangers.

Hth

;)

The cucks are up early this morning. Into the oven with you.

Are you fucking 15 or something?
Look anyways I haven't said anything about "Da Jews" ITT
Blaming all Jews is retarded, but majority of globalists are Jews. FACT
And yea, the globalists/jewish bankers dominate this world, they have killed 2 of your presidents, used one to import more jews and another one to remove the gold standard to the US dollar
Wake the fuck up faggot.

YES GOYIM IGNORE IT ALL WATCH MORE TV EHEHEHEHEEEE

You can say that all you want, but according to you Soros is cucking everyone. Everyone includes you, pussy... ;)

>early
>this morning
It's 2 pm in my timezone, 14:00 for people that has common sense. It's far from early morning

Derp

Fpbp

Says not to blame jews
Proceeds to blame jews
Derp

Understand something about the "elite". If you are aware of them by name, and they openly parade in the public spotlight, they are not the ones orchestrating events.

It is easy to see why the oldest of the group would be placed in the spotlight, to redirect public attention and direct any hate in a specific direction.

Just look at how many people blame Soros for things now, because his organisations and businesses are linked to money funding said groups.

He is name dropped by mainstream and alternative media outlets, the left and the right are both aware of him and what he does/ has done.

He also has children, so concentrate on them instead.

Like everybody, no?

No, not them either. The true controllers are not known. The jews are their scapegoats.

So your logic is, you can't blame some jews without blaming them all? fuck off idiot

Some jews did it all, so fuck jews, but at the same time, not all jews l, so i can say im not antisemetic. Derp.

Cucks, cucks everywhere

Nice post, If I had known you were baiting me I would never have debated you at all. But feel free to look up the history of the rothschild family, globalisation is real and has been going on since the 1700s

I guess they have been bearing a plan for it earlier

>What happens when George Soros dies?

his cuck son takes over and fucks things over, until a new puppet is appointed as puppetmaster

>The true controllers are not known.
Any suggestions?

Geroge Soros is DEAD.
He died of heart failure last November 14th 2016. He has not been seen alive since.

Prove me wrong by showing a dated public image or video. You can't do it because he's DEAD.
However, his massive funds continue to push his agenda.

The plan is in place for a reason, my friend

>I decide to look into Soros because Sup Forums hates him, which probably means he's a really great guy.
>Find out he's the third most generous person in the world.
>Trying to reform criminal justice system.
>Fought back against communism in Europe.
>Working to legalize marijuana and end the drug war.

The plan? for a reason?
The plan is enslavement of all goyim including yourself

Well it is clear that the Jewish people as a whole are scapegoats in the situation. There are members of the religion / race that work against western national interests, however there are likely just as many western nationals that work against their own interests now, especially thanks to higher education churning out quasi marxists.

There are Jewish communities that stand against globalism as a whole. The average Jewish person living in the west would not want to see it flooded with migrants, especially those that detest their religion and would happily butcher them first.

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion¦We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Um, all of us?
youtube.com/watch?v=xRy3gCzszVQ

He's the best shill for Globalism they have. He's one of the puppet master but doesn't care about being used as the one behind it all while all the other globalists give him cash to spend on shit they want. One day he'll be caught but he'll die soon anyway so he doesn't care. He cares about pic related a bit though, I think.

>Some may even happen when Joe-shmo decided to pop someone of political importance because they got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.

The problem with that is that we end up with communists like James Hodgkinson shooting American heroes like Steve Scalise. Leftists are far more predisposed to violence.

Ever hear of the unknown unknown?
Who's really at the very top? The one's you think are?

>t. Useful hedonist egoist asshole

Daily reminder that George Soros will die on 21 August which is exactly 7 months after Trump's first full day in office and during a total solar eclipse. Praise Kek! Shadilay!

Shills are particularly freaking out strongly in this thread. Goes to show you who's paying them for their completely ineffective posting.

I can't wait until he's dead. Dig up his grave and let the vultures have him. And his shills too

I remember that user. I forgot, but thanks for reminding me, it was a lot of digits as I recall. Anyways. Yup. Fingers crossed.

Hey buddy. Quit larping. You're clueless. You were born clueless. You will due clueless. You know it, and that explains everything you've written here. Ok. Thanks for sharing with us your life is empty. Now pipe down.

You're wrong, it'll be 21 August

He's just one of the many puppets of the Rothchilds. Take down the hydra that is the Rothchilds, or they'll just keep creating new Soros'.

rest in hell