What is your stance on woman's sexuality and feminism?

Do yo think women should have the right to dress anyway they want without having to suffer from insensitive comments from guys?

Or do you think that arab nations have a better view on women?

How do you think women's sexuality should be treated in society?

strawpoll.me/13280326

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13268306
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9h_o1XlCVSM
youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women just want attention. Give them attention, but don't let them choose what kind of attention.

You're not saying rape should be allowed, are you?

No one is immune from "comments" or the verbal backlash from making those comments.

If someone wants to cat call me then I will either thank them or tell them to fuck off. If I am like most girls who are too scared to tell a guy i am not attracted to fuck off, I will feel "violated" and get the state to intervene or a bigger guy to beat him up so my ego doesn't ever have to feel weakened

Honestly I've started dating a Levantine Muslim niqabi wearing girl, and it's pretty fucking nice. She loves the idea of being for my eyes only. She wants to be submissive and controlled, told what to do, she asks for permission for everything, she gets off to it.
I wish I could have a normal Anglo girl like this.

Most women are barely human and do best under the dominion of others.

All women are like this you retard

If you look like a hoe, act like a hoe and dress like a hoe, ill call you a hoe.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

There's no right to not be commented on.
Harassment is already a crime, clothing's irrelevant.
Arab nations chop womens clits off and dress them in sacks cos the men are literally too weak to handle the sight of a sexually functional woman.
Should be treated like in the oldendays. Be modest but modest can be attractive, it doesn't mean in a fucking sack with only an eye slit. Being sexy is for the bedroom, in private. Chastity is a virtue. Men are capable of being around attractive women without behaving like degenerates. Chopping clits off is abusive.

>>Do yo think women should have the right to dress anyway they want without having to suffer from insensitive comments from guys?

They should not dress anyway they want because they don't understand the consequences of their actions and women's suggestive clothing on men's behavior

>>Or do you think that arab nations have a better view on women?

Arab nations have much better view on women than retarded whites.

>>How do you think women's sexuality should be treated in society?

They should not become whores because they diminish in value to men and society.
Here are some things womens sexually libration has brought to the western world.

- singel mothers
- slut culture
- std
- feminism
- beta men/weak men

no they're not, I'm kind of a Chad (tall and muscular with a nice face and eyes) and all the girls I've been with who are good looking are attention whores. This girl only allows my attention, and covers herself up from other men. She's into basically being my property

>who are feminists

All women deep down are like this, they just want a man to put them in their place.

>poll about OP girl
>firm and tight voters at 1/3
I didn't know Sup Forums was full of gayass faggots?

Honestly I'm starting to think that the Muslims are right. When you look at a slutty woman and all you can do is look but not touch, you're emasculating yourself by suppressing your natural urges. We live in a society where female sexuality (passive) is celebrated, while male sexuality (active) is outlawed. Women who dress like whores are the female version of rapists, but nobody dares to say it because we've been living in a feminist society for over a hundred years. Maybe the Muslims take it too far, but they have the right idea. Miniskirts and other slutty clothing should be banned, or it should be legal to rape a woman when she dresses like that.

>Do yo think women should have the right to dress anyway they want without having to suffer from insensitive comments from guys?
No. If my belt is wider than the "mini-skirt" she is wearing and her vag is showing, she doesn't get to complain when she gets catcalled. Choices and actions => consequences.
>Or do you think that arab nations have a better view on women?
God no! Seriously, how do nigs like you come up with this stuff?

I'm not for stoning women who accidentally show their ankle but I'm also not for mollycoddling them when they act any way they want and then bitch about consequences of their actions.

Women should be able to dress however they want and men should be allowed to say whatever they want as long as it is not in the context of a violent threat.

There should be no regulation on nonviolent behavior and sexual freedom is fucking nice.

I think you guys are correct. I need to find me a girl my race and religion who will cover herself up and be obedient. This girl is pretty white looking, but her family would never approve of her with a christian guy. Im enjoying being with her so much though, she asks for permission for everything and acts like she was made to please me. The fact that only my eyes being allowed to see her is great

Women should have very restricted rights.

>>Women who dress like whores are the female version of rapists

This something that is so a fucking true. Women are fucking eye rapping me when I look at them dress so provocatively.

How the fuck are you not decapitated by her brothers/nephews/father yet? Niqabi girls are SUPER religious. Thats why they wear that fucking ninja costume. They dont even want bfs because only husbands are allowed

Women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

>feminism happens in rome
>rome collapses soon after

>feminism happens in arabia
>islam takes over soon after

>jews push feminism in modern white nations along with multiculturalism and faggotry
>they collapse soon after

they don't know about me, I met her at a coffee shop where I sat next to her and happened to have a great conversation. I haven't had sex with her, only oral and foreplay. I cum and feel worshipped, I don't mind. I've had tons of sex in my life, but something here feels so good and empowering.

Fuck off Achmed.

this.
Not to mention when a woman is yours, she should only be for your eyes. Not showing her ass and tits off to the world.
99% of their muslim shit is garbage though.
Infact, Christian women used to be like this in the past before 100 years ago. They used to cover their whole body and even wear head scarfs.
The Muslims only still do it because they never underwent a (((sexual revolution)))

Why do you love feminism so much, user?

False. Feminism existed in concept and religious practice for thousands of years before the spread of Islam in Arabia and the Middle East. Also, Rome did not fall due to feminism. The Roman Empire transformed into the Catholic Church for a number of reasons.

sure

There are different strands of feminism. Conservative feminists fight the patriarchy by protecting women from the evil male gaze. Liberal feminists fight it by having them dress however they like.

Though what is the reality now is feminism is also a chameleon that changes its colors depending on the situation, so a feminist can be both conservative and liberal to fight the common enemy: patriarchy.

>Rome did not fall due to feminism
Allowed women into politics
Women wanted MUH PROGRAMS
Economy crashed (massive inflation, Denarus went from 95% silver to 0,02%)
tax collectors for Rome stopped accepting Roman currency (people only paid in newly minted shit money and hoarded old coins, lulz)
bums flooded all major cities
bread and circuses to stop them from going full BLM
everyone in roman empire happy when germanic tribes pwned the political elite and took over

Suddenly Euro, welfare state and rapefugees seem a bit familiar. Almost as it happened before.

There is one thing that posses me off more than anything and it is lies.

It is easy observable how this rap musiƧ turns black boys and other boys into complete degenerates.

Most people will agree to this. Now think about it. Take a look at the music girls listen to. Those music dictate the new clothing rules. They always dress like prostitutes. The new dressIng fshion speaks for itself.

But when you point it out people get upset. They say you judge. They lie to themselves and to others as a result.

Mention this fact to any girl and look at how she recoils. She will be offended and anxious because of the truth.

They can dress however they want. But the culture they'l delve in is one of lies, delusions and deceit. Only taboos and deceptions. This can only lead society downwards as the game''s new rules are degenerative.

It is not a question of rights. It is whether or not you can be truthful and realistic in today's society and it is not.

>Do yo think women should have the right to dress anyway they want without having to suffer from insensitive comments from guys?

Yes.

No.

Rome fell due to the same plagues plaguing western society today.

Muslims are redpilled. You can't walk around dressing with no modesty and then wonder why you people don't guve you respect

I never said I loved feminism but implying that someone should be raped because of how they dress is beyond comprehension. And it is precisely this kind of belief which is rampant in mainly Pakistani and other Muslim communities which led to the abuse scandals in the UK. That is what I object to.

Yes. STFU and enjoy the view ffs.

Abdul, you are not redpilled.

Beautiful women KNOW that they are highly valued by society. They know because 20 other guys during their life have tried to fuck them by littering them with compliments.

Don't compliment them on their looks.

Women need to think that they are below you for any meaningful relationship to work. You can't get META and tell them this either otherwise the illusion is shattered.

You actually either have to fake it (like a nigger fakes being Alpha by strutting around thinking he owns the place) or actually be someone that people look up to.

yep

Enjoying the view means nothing if you can't sample the goods. Kind of like a glass of water on a really hot day.

Wait are those butts of girls from a child model company? Like nastia mouse?

False dichotomy. They can dress however they want, and people are free to judge them as much as they want..

>man wears no shit at the beach
>why can't women wear no shit
>takes off bra
>takes off panties
>#FEMINISM

fair enough but how will you have your gf/wife dress?

try to put average european girl into her place and she will revolt against you, she will start talking too much, do silly things, do anything in order to turn you crazy.

no, my friend. not all women are like this.

let them get raped by a peaceful immigrant who has a sexual emergency

This so much. If you don't want to have people at you, don't dress like a slut.

Or au contraire, have everyone dress as sluts so it becomes the norm and people a no longer impressed by it.

No leg exposed below the knee, I find mini skirts and denim shorts absolutely vile

What's the right amount of eye contact to make in a public bathroom?

Ah I remember when I used to be beta

This, the problem is people can't accept the latter part. They have an egocentric conception of freedom. They confuse right with privilege.

Until you get into a relationship with one.

Then you can guarantee other men will be enjoying the view and more

This is why we need to take a more laxed attitude towards violence against women

>B-but r-real men don't hit/rape women

So I guess that means your average numale is more of a man than the vikings, Romans, Mongols and Spartans

Kill yourself post modernist

Women choose across and up

That's the gist of it. You can't judge.

All pop music today is a prostitution tutorial for girls.

Women will only get as much uppity as you allow them. No more and no less. My gf who I cohabitate with tried pulling the "we're not sleeping in the same bed tonight" vaginal jew on my. I went to the bedroom, grabbed a pillow and a blanket, tossed them on the couch and informed her that she's free to crash on the couch if that is what she wants. She never tried that BS on me again.

about 4. Why?

Too many sitcoms, movies, etc. teaching men that women have effective control over them. If wife/gf says that, it's iron law. She can even kick him out of his own place.

It's usually supposed to be funny, but probably groomed a lot of beta males and uppity bitches.

If you think this way, you are a beta

If we remove these foreign influences from our lives then we only have to combat their residual practices.

Every piece of media undergoes ideological vetting, even children shows. MAYBE especially children's shows.

what is it supposed to be?

>residual practices
From what I gathered, in North America, Europe and Australia that would mean torching whole public education (kindergarten to phd), almost whole media and entertainment, repealing god knows how many laws and prolly a lot more I can't think off the top of my head. And EASTERN EUROPE STRONK is a meme no matter how many anons here spout it cause communism brought all progressive ideas you see sperging in the west and we are as infected with it as much as west is. The only thing that (inadvertently) somewhat helps over here is a lack of shekels for all the wonderful programs.

>stance
>women's
>sexuality
>feminism

*zzzzzzzzz*

Of course

I don't pretend it is going to be easily done. At this point we can't be conservatives, we need to urge the destruction of the system as fast as possible so we can rebuild from the ashes.

Hopefully there will be enough people left over that understand how we fucked up in the first place.

My thoughts on Eastern Europe is that the Iron Curtain insulated you during much of the 20th century's propaganda efforts in the West, plus you're not as economically developed to warrant a lot of 3rd worlders to drain your resources.

But that's just what I've gathered from talking to slavs, I've never been there.

you're a degenerate kys

If you can't control your urges then you are no better than the fanatical shitskins you are complaining about.

Why is this always the custom dumbest flag? It's like the new leaf around here.

Hope it's alright that i post my own strawpoll in here, as i need more votes

What do you think of Trump's wall project?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13268306

Feminism must be abolished. Females shall go back to their one and only job God gave them - make kids.

>insulated you during much of the 20th century's propaganda efforts in the West
Two points:
1. Being under Marxist regimes cannot insulate anyone from Marxism based ideology that was slowly implanted in the west (academia and intellectuals larping as proletariat even though they are bourgeois as fuck) and is now rearing it's ugly head more and more. Communism directly brought STRONK WOMYN and forced equality of outcome that is slowly gnawing on west from the inside like the cancer that it is.

2. As much as I am old enough to remember the last few years of former Yugoslavia I am also not 100% aware of what was it like under full communism since Yugoslavia was a hole in the iron curtain, was in the non-aligned movement and flirted with both sides of the cold war conflict. If we, without communism being fully implemented in the same way as was in CCCP and it's satellites got enriched by those ideas I made in point #1, I'm pretty sure they got it even worse and I'm pretty sure that crap economy is the accidental chemotherapy holding back full blown SJWism.

I think it's great. People in general are more sexually free, and don't have to worry about shitty religious desert viewpoints with skyfairies.

People feel more free.

As for feminism, I think it's good.
What's wrong with women starting careers?

Yes. They understand what they are doing when they dress themselves with 90% of their body showing. They know what is going to happen and they do it anyway because all women are attention whores. We need to bring back slut shaming as a form of control.

They've got a pretty abusive view, but it's the final redpill and a drastic last change if we don't want our society to end up like the mouse utopia experiment.

>How do you think women's sexuality should be treated in society?
I think if slut shaming came back into fashion it could really fix a lot of things. Women are the primary supporters of this new wave of degeneracy and multiculturalism. At its roots women just want to take as much cock as they want and not be judged. Judge them, put them in their place and they'll realize just like in the past that men are in control.

Read the first question wrong, in this context I meant no. Thought the question was along the lines of "should they have to suffer"

>People feel more free.
As opposed to being more free.

>I wish I could have a normal Anglo girl like this.
If you could, she wouldn't be a "normal" anglo girl. Anglo girls have been jewed by the (((media))) to believe things are a certain way. Good luck trying to undo a lifetime of jewing.

the true redpill is when you realise that most of the make up and clothing women do is because of other women. They all judge each other and will slander each other behind their backs trying to get higher in the social circles

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

You know you are playing with your and her lives?

Does she suck good? Did you have to teach her?

source is PlayKitty

if we were a all nude society would there be more problems or less? there are communities celebrating it and there are things like nude beaches. i think its not the sexy look of a male/female but our sick desperate brains that provide the danger of a rape happening. i think this comes from the fucking cunt society where men are vagina slaves until the point where these bitches start to obey. sexual freedom? i dont think so for about half of population except some alphas..

you guys make no fap pretty hard
fucking jews
>seamist coronis

fuck this faggot shit, go here

They should by law have the right to dress as they please, but societal scorn should be placed on those who dress provocatively. That goes for men too though.
In my opinion however the Arabs go too far, with the whole bin-bag thing.

Let's all just get naked. That will fix everything.

I like femininity not feminism. A female who's also feminile cant be a degenerate.

feels good man

Women's liberation is the best thing that could've possibly happened to my sexlife. I feel sorry for the dudes they settle down with, though.

>Do yo think women should have the right to dress anyway they want
yes
>without having to suffer from insensitive comments from guys?
no
same kind of logic than with free speech, people can dress the way they want but other people can ostracise them for it because they look like shit

what does a girl smell like?

They smell a lot worse than they look.

imagine bottle stored in a warm, damp, area with no exposure to light, having mixture of shit, urine, menstruation, vaginal discharges, and festering bacteria.

bitches are glorified toilets

And note that their menstrual blood does not smell like blood, it is just really bad.

You think artificial wombs can replace a mother's nurturing you stupid fuck?

Do any of you autistic morons have any idea what to do with a crying baby, or deal with the emotional needs of a young child?

Fucking retards. Children need nurturing in order to grow into proper adults, and only women have the emotional capabilities to provided this.

Of course, I don't expect anyone of you to understand this concept from experience because you all wound up pathologically autistic neets shitposting on a korean petunia image board, but all really successful and well balanced alpha males in this world either had a good loving mother or other woman who filled the mother roll in their childhood.

I love females. I just don't think they should be allowed to vote, that's all.

If women can dress as they like, why do they not dress as Nazis and walk through Jewish areas?

In truth obody can really dress as they want in our society

"Women's sexuality" is an oxymoron.
Women with absolutely no testosterone whatsoever don't have the capacity to be sexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=9h_o1XlCVSM
>Lesbian dating app VS Gay dating app
>Gay men are more sexual than lesbian women.
>5% of women find their significant other, while only .1% of men find their significant other.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
>Women's erotic interest is mostly psychological, whereas men's erotic interest is more physiological
>"The best men are always taken, because the taken man is always a better man"; the popularity cue, which men don't have, but women do, is purely social, not sexual.

I don't believe in a state; I think all behaviors should be of social consequence rather than legal consequence; so in that regard, women should not have a right to dress anyway they want; and I think men have a right to be critical of a woman's clothing. After all, sexual repression is a healthy response to overpopulation, and overpopulation is a big environmental problem.

No. They come from a religious point of view. Their god told them it was bad. If a Muslim loses faith, then what's going to give him a sense of modesty?
When their only validation comes from Allah, and they lose their faith, then it's nothing.

>How do you think women's sexuality should be treated in society?
An agrarian society has taught us that we can have sex a lot as long as we produce enough food. We went from a population of a few thousand to a few billion; to me, that seems unsustainable. I don't think women should have an opinion that matters.
Their sexuality is a consequence of man's sexuality.