What's black and brown stand for?

What's black and brown stand for?

Muh diversity. Niggers complained darker people were not represented. Racist rainbow flag

Necrophilia and scat, respectively.

Oh. But being nigger isn't a sexual preference like gay or lesbian. I'm confused.

That's disgusting, but makes sense.

>. I'm confused.

Most faggots are

Niggers n shitskins desu

There is no black in a rainbow!

Where is the white stripe?

Shit?
Or is it Shiiieeet?

when sharia comes these infidels will burn

poo

They included german flag.

I unironically support this. It pisses off faggots, who resent their special snowflake status being diluted, and it pisses off niggers who mostly hate faggots.

Luigi dont be a dinophobe, it takes all colours to make a rainbow. Except black, there no black in a rainbow.

Really, I'm confused and I'm no faggot. I believe there are two genders and non-heterosexual sex is degenerate. I don't want any flags with rainbow colours, it's confusing.

All colors = Black,

Black flag Antifa pls

Niggers you fucking nigger.

>Implying there's no war, crime, apathy, lies, and infidelity in Islam

Sharia has black flag, no?

the shit you get on your dick when you fuck another man in the ass

Why no transparent stripe for us invisiblekin?

Okay, black and brown people exist. To call someone red or yellow is common, orange obviously a tribute to the great POTUS, but I really don't get green, blue and violet.

>Where is the white stripe?

It got blacked.

Yearning for brown stripes they could have taken a look in their panties as well.

IN

Green = AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter

brown = people of color
black = muslims

Never eating at an Indian place again.

All marginalized communities are equal, but some are more equal then others.

when are they adding pedosexuals?

>Except black, there no black in a rainbow.
It's not our fault rainbows are racist.

transarabs and transnegroes. Basically transracials. It could also be for racial inclusivity within LGBT fuckfests

Everyone knows pedosexual is false flag shit put out by Sup Forums, they fucked up by being retarded

Jungle fever and anal sex

Black is for necrophiliacs and brown is for scat play. The rest are just the other gay shit.

isn't homosexuality punishable by death in Islam?

Sureee

Brown = Poos
Black is unneeded

Yes. The people who tried to push it were retarded and tweeting and posting all about it. everyone caught on.

Poo from anal and the death from AIDS

Colour of the lines you find in your underwear after you spend last night bugchasing and getting rammed up your cornhole.

Please meme this.
This is perfect implementation of "embrace, extend and extinguish."
It will appear legitimate to communists, but to normies it will be moronic.

Shit

Scat of course. Sucking your own shit off of a dick is a foundation of homo culture.

brown fags and black fags
not even joking
a flag for all fags wasn't inclusive enough for the nigger faggots so they added their own safe space inside their safe space so they can be safe while they're safe

Anyone got that .webm of the fag that steals shit from public toilets and later bathes in it?