CHRISTIANITY BTFO SINGLEHANDEDLY

Stupid "christians" get sharply BTFO singlehandedly by this man, PASTOR MARTIN RICHLING! While you go to your churches every sunday and get lied to by your foolish, unlearned and unstable pastors, preachers, and fake bible teachers, this man is cutting down all liars with the TRUTH! I dare you to challenge this man concerning the word of God. you better get in line, /pol, the real "redpill" is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vtP7BEbhbo
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHy8vJ2_mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

catholics cant handle it, protestants cant handle it, orthodox cant handle it, jews cant handle it, muslims cant handle it..... face it, you must follow PAUL! The bible clearly says to do so IN THIS PRESENT TIME!

you cannot ask God to be saved today! if you do, you are commiting a work and God will not save you by your works today! he would in the past (under the law) and he will in the future(in the tribulation) but not today! we are living in the current dispensation of GRACE AND PEACE and a man is justified by his faith in Christ alone, and faith in his blood for the forgiveness of sins, fully persuaded!

if you want to learn the truth ARIGHT, go to tsabs.info or contact him DIRECTLY, pic related!

but i am a satanist

a literal FREE BIBLE SCHOOL! why in the world would you want to pay some stupid idiots to learn the bible and become a "minister" when literally in the bible the tradition has always been to learn the scriptures freely? @ the scriptures alone bible school you can learn the scriptures aright, understanding JUSTIFICATION first and foremost as preached by OUR APOSTLE Paul, then learn how to be confident in the scriptures according to the perfect evidence found in the PURE CAMBRIDGE EDITION OF THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE. THRIDLY, learn how to read the bible according to THE COMMANDMENT OF THE EVERLASTING GOD. Did you know that there is a commandment in the holy scriptures on HOW TO READ THE BIBLE? HOW MANY "PASTORS, PREACHERS, AND BIBLE TEACHERS EVER TAUGHT YOU THAT?? NONE!!!

then you too will be cast into the lake of fire, where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever! that is, unless you repent, which simply means to change your mind...

the real believers will be here in the world during the tribulation. there will be no "secret rapture", "babies are missing" bullshit! the deception will be so great, why do you think the Lord say that it will be so great, that he will have to cut it short, lest any flesh should be saved? The hebrews scattered abroad will awake, we believers that are not israelites will also be with them, we will have a Holy Unction form the Spirit and we will know all things. that meaning that we will not have time to study the scriptures because we will be persecuted on a worldwide scale. today however, we are to "study to shew ourselves approved unto God, a workman needed no be ashamed"..

tomorrow when you go into your pathetic "church" and your stupid "pastor" or "preacher" starts preaching some sob story, wanting to give you "five points", preaching two scriptures and then rambling on for an hour about his personal life and other vanity, then you hear the touchy "muh feelings" soft music playing, then he has an" altar call"(an altar is for sacrificing animals, dumbass), then he asks for certain if "heaven is your home" or some other garbage, then you are all touchy feeling and go up cuz "you dunno", then he tells you more bullshit, then he gives you some weak ass romans road CRAP, then he ends you up in romans 10, then you end up confessing the Lord as your saviour and asking him for forgiveness, then you are deceived, THEN WHEN YOU DIE YOU GO TO HELL, THEN YOU GO TO THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT AND GET CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!! remember this.

zeroFUCKSgiven about your feefees. This man will SCHOOL YOU and put all your fake bible teachers, which are ministers of satan, to shame!

I only follow one Paul

When are mods going to ban these "BTFO" threads?

It's amazing how quickly people begin to sound completely fucking retarded when they start arguing about religion. It's every side.

I'm not picking on you in particular. Just this brand of thread, even the ones I agree with, are pure cancer at their core.

you must be new here

MOAR RED PILL TIME-

The day and age we are currently living in is called the age of grace and peace. In every one of paul's epistles (with the exception of hebrews) he starts his letters with "grace and peace unto you.." he is not being cute when he wrote that. you see, after the crucifixion of Christ and resurrection from the dead, the apostles were sent to israel one last time, to get them ready for the tribulation that was to take place. all over the old testament and the early gospels (matthew mark luke john) were a calling for God's people israel (amd those other stranger believers from other nations) to get ready for the coming of the Lord and for the tribulation. but instead of the tribulation starting in full force, Christ returns and reveals himself to Pual, saves him, and progressively teaches to him FIRST, then to the other holy apostles and prophets the mystery we are ALL STILL LIVING TODAY. This mystery was kept secret since the world began, thats why many things that have happened after the bible does not really match up according to the prophesies. We are finishing up the age of grace and peace and will enter into that great tribulation as soon as the antichrist is revealed. the falling away has been happening and will end soon. ALL OF THIS IS SCRIPTURAL AND RIGHTLY DIVIDED FOR YOU

also politics...

"MUH ORIGINAL HEBREW UN GREEK" FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
HOW WILL CHRISTIANS EVER RECOVER!?

religion is a major driving force in politics. thats why the hooknose kike joomods dont delete them.

catholics pray to idols and think ttheir works will save them.
>they also believe in purgatory
NOPE, YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

>the scriptures reveal themselves! Why account for cultural, historical context or commentary from early church doctors or fathers who knew the disciples?
Then
>this partial verse means...

I'm sure you're sincere and want to help save people instead of talk shit to prove you where big boy pants but get out a little more. Go to a forest and pray the lord's prayer 20 times.

when your "pastor" asks you to tithe because >Malachi says so
>"AND JESUS DID IT TOO!"

mfw "not under the law", commanded according to the apostle Paul to give abundantly out of the liberality of your heart, what you purpose to give, and not a tenth of your earnings.

stupid christians keep on getting robbed by that stupid ass pastor..

>the Lord's prayer
>LITERALLY TEACHING HIS DISCIPLES BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO PRAY
>CHRIST GIVES THEM SPECIFIC THINGS TO PRAY FOR, UNDER LAW DOCTRINE AND PRINCIPLES

you are top of the line, you never read Paul's epistles with the understanding. You are unlearned and unstable.

see this post
also, why would you place the security of your SOUL on things not biblical, instead on believing on men's foolish and vain traditions.

i bet you pray to a statue and believe that muslim feet-kissing dope is God's mediator too? I guess you never read where it says CHRIST IS THE MEDIATOR???

>don't rely on vain men's interpretation
Like the Martyrs?
>instead rely on this dude's!
Cool.

Actually i will check it out But if you really think Catholics are full of it look up Mary at Fatima.

Ask polish protestant anything

>Martyrs
the only martyrs i believe are the ones found IN THE SCRIPTURES ALONE

>not to rely on Martin Richling's interpretations

He makes you read the holy scriptures ONLY for at least an hour a day( what better source than the source itself?) or he puts you out of the school. and better yet, he commands the scholars to read according to the commandment of the everlasting God, found in Romans 16:25 and 26. Do you know how to keep this commandment for the obedience of faith? if you dont know how to keep it, THEN YOU ARE NOT KEEPING IT!

>Mary at Fatima

more dung, no thanks. I stand for truth. The word of God is Called the Faith Of God. Christ is the Word of God. Therefore i will read and believe the PERFECT AND PURE WORD AND WORDS OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND MY SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, THE KING OF GLORY!

why are you not being justified freely? why dont you follow Paul the apostle, which God the Father and Jesus Christ the Lord COMMANDS YOU to follow, which wrote the commandments of the Lord and is our pattern? why are you not keeping the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith as found in Romans 16:25 and 26? why you you call yourself a "polish protestant" (or a christian for that matter), when God never calls his children "christians"?

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THOUGH, PLEASE WATCH youtube.com/watch?v=-vtP7BEbhbo

wait, i can do better

I am watching his first lesson from yt, thanks for this

you will soon see.. as you read... your eyes will open..enjoy the truth. remember though, THE BOOK is all authority. the book.

>best video 856 views
>average 150
>2300 millions Christians
> CHRISTIANITY BTFO

seems like just another christians to me.
what makes him so special?

that doesn't mean anything

*christian

Nah thanks I'm with God, slippery slope caused all this shit we see today. Fuck you.

>(((christians))) keep spewing each others' heresies and cannot agree with each other

>martin richling runs a school where all believers are like minded on every doctrine because they all came to the same conclusion by reading it for themselves.

yes, CHRISTIANITY BTFO

which christian ever told you to follow paul? NO, FORGET THAT, WHICH "CHRISTIAN" EVER PREACHED THE FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS OF ROMANS TO YOU OUT OF THE BIBLE FOR YOU TO BE SAVED?

none that I'd know of, they usually cite the gospels
wouldn't it make more sense to cite the gospels instead of the words of a guy who never even met Jesus?

why do you think i don't go to church?
you have women that don't cover their hair
you have women preachers
you have people only doing it for money
people want to interpret the bible they way it fits their life
they don't want to do or care about the hard parts
most churches are a scam but god is real

whats so bad about uncovered hair? isn't that that a commandment of the OT which christians claim to be obsolete?

This. I actually agree with all he says that I heard so far.

Salvation is by FAITH ALONE. The Bible is very clear on this. Someone even asks Jesus of this in the Bible, he says "BUT LORD, LORD, I HAVE DONE ALL THESE WONDERFUL WORKS!", and Jesus replied, "Depart from me, I never knew you".

The Bible is clear that we all are sinners and come short of the glory of God, and only through belief in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, are we saved. NOT OF WORKS LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST!

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

7 A man ought not to cover his head,[b] since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. 8 For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9 neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10 It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own[c] head, because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

no fool, Paul was the last one to see him. the "gospels' were during the time of Christ's ministry preaching to his people Israel. and although one could be saved in those times by those gospels, the gospel paul preached about Christ has the legal jurisdiction in this present time concerning justification, not matthew mark luke and john. you are not dealing with a christian here, you are communicating with an actual child of the most High.

WRONG. We are not Muslim devil worshipers. The Bible is clear that A WOMAN'S LONG HAIR IS HER COVERING! READ FIRST CORINTHIANS 11:15:

>But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

>you have women that don't cover their hair

they DO have a covering, IT IS their hair.

>you have women preachers
THEY ARE COMMANDED TO BE IN SILENCE.

>you have people only doing it for money

hence these fools place an old testament truth and try to apply it today. "the tithe" is not for today.

>people want to interpret the bible they way it fits their life

they dont know about the establishment commandment. most of them are not even saved people but think they are.

you ought to listen to the gospel preached at tsabs.info for real, not like anything youvre heard before. let your conscience think, not your emotions.

correct. simple bible truth that these foolish christians cannot even agree on. but you can see it clearly.

fyi, muslims hate paul and try to dicretdit him. jews hate paul and try to discredit him. christians love paul but they do ignorantly. Paul is the pattern because part of this mystery in which we are living in is that it was the literal resurrected life of Jesus Christ inside Paul that was being manifested. it was Jesus Christ LITERALLY LIVING in Paul, as well as the other believers who were being like minded with Paul's gospel.
protip: that doctrine is still in effect. one can manifest the life of Christ inside their mortal flesh by following paul our apostle.

this dude is weird.

>52 replies
>30 of them are OP sperging out about his jewish god

I don't get it either, this guy Richard talks about the scriptures and dismisses the hebrew/greek translations, without any decent argument.

I know that Jesus pretty much said: be a decent dude, don't boast about it, and don't be too much of a cunt.
like that reply said, but I don't really get the whole sperging thing.

His website looks like an ad from an evangelical church, so vain.

you can find the lessons on youtube called all authority. in them Martin proves from the scriptures alone the authenticity of the english king james bible.

Can you just give me a summary?
All these screenshots and they have no answer except for "visit muh stuff for more info"

I go to a Pentecostal Church

Yeah, figured, I'l look it up.

I'd like to take this guy more seriously but his demeanor doesn't match what he preaches.
Not because his words hurt my feefee, but I consider that when dealing with the word of God and his teachings, he should be more humble.

My 2cents.

If my existence was reduced to shilldom I would be happier dead

today, in order to be justified in the dight of God, you must understand and believe the gospel preached by paul found in the first four chapters of romans. get a king james bible and see for yourself romans chapters 1-4(3:24-26). or go to tsabs.info and literally listen to the audio. it is martin just preaching to you what is there.

The Judeo-Christian god is a social engineering ploy to prevent people from knowing true divinity.

Imagine being so useless that your role within your organization was to spew at autists online

I've already got the nkjv
What is the gist of his message?

What I was taught is;
Salvation through faith and faith is shown through work

yeah i agree. he could bring it down a notch. guy was a marine. but yeah, no reason in being such a dick.. however what he preaches he does so rightly dividing the word of God. just read it for yourself after you get some direction(ie what to believe concerning justification and understanding the commandment of the everlasting God)

meh, i fired up this computer which i hadn't used in so long, and it is my weekend, so why not..

Pentacostals unfortunately believe in the oneness doctrine which is Biblically incorrect. I advise that maybe you look around for a Baptist church my friend.

>Oneness
What are you talking about?
We have some ex baptists here m8
The Holy Spirit guides us.
The majority of the older members have testimonies of them being guided and helped to safety from the commies.

What do you consider as true divinity?

no, go with the old kjv. much better as it doend omit anything.

his message is literally the first four chapters of romans and how THIS is the specific gospel to be saved. the later epistles of paul later on go into further detail..

salvation through faith and faith IS BELIEVING. BELIEVING IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO that is not considered a work. The faith without works is dead doctrine found in James is a specific doctrine that will be in effect for us in the tribulation, not today. faith=believing=trusting and you can believe WITHOUT labouring. romans 4 explains this by using Abraham our spiritual father(not Father, but father) as an example on how he was righteous before God. he BELIEVED(not having done any works at that specific time yet) fully persuaded. Dont get the doctrine of James mixed up with the doctrine of Paul in romans. just keep it simple and follow paul,

But you believe Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God the Father are not three in one, only that Jesus IS God, not a distinct being and a part of the trinity God head like the Bible teaches.

I dunno, the mind of god is unknowable, so anyone claiming to be an expert of/spokesman for "god" (or whatever monosyllabic grunt humans want to apply to the concept in order to control it) is a fraud.

BAPTISTS will have you to be water baptized as an"ordinance". Water baptism is not for today. Paul makes it very clear in his epistles.
they also want you to go to romans 10 for salvation. that specific doctrine was for Israel during their diminishing as a holy people of God. Today they are as lost as any other nation. The next time God deals specifically with the national flesh and blood israelites is when the tribulation starts up again in the future.

BAPTISTS ARE LOST AND ON THEIR WAY TO HELL.

I like interlinear personally.

I know that you can be saved by faith but the thing is, how long can you survive on that without works?
Doing "works" is to supplement your faith.

I believe my church says that God is the Father, He is The Son and is the Holy Spirit.
You'd probably need to consult that with the elders. as It's probably my opinion/belief I guess.

I think my church does teach they are three in one.

>I dunno, the mind of god is unknowable

not true. today we have the completed bible and what God calls "the mind of Christ"

as you follow paul and become stablished in the faith, you will understand all mysteries

Paul was a conman who manipulated the teachings of primitive Christianity* to gain influence.

*practiced nowhere today, since the only Christian to ever lived died on the cross

JOO detected

the word christian is found in the bible 3 times. in each time it is used not by believers calling each other that, but by the world calling believes that. the word christian is a derogatory word and it is literally like calling a black person nigger.

The irony: A Paulite calling someone a Jew in order to shill the supreme Jew: Christ. How do you make it through the day without forgetting to breathe?

The bible is a collection of writings from around the Mediterranean gathered together by St. Augustine and other church leaders about 400 AD or so. Do you think Moses followed the bible? Jesus? Any major prophet? No. They didn't need to be told what to think by "priests".

in the english language, the only one that you will need today is the pure cambridge edition of the king james version. it literally blows every other english translation out of the water.

START HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHy8vJ2_mY

>as an"ordinance"

What on earth are you talking about? Baptism is a symbolic act to profess ones belief in Christ. You don't need baptism to be saved, but it's actually interesting that you would declare anyone who is baptist to be "lost and on their way to hell" when ONLY GOD can decide that. False teacher.

>a Paulite

cute term that you made up. Ive also heard "pauline", of course by unlearned and unstable idiots who have their heads up their spiritual asses. i am a believer in Christ Jesus, thats what I am. and i follow my apostle paul who i am commanded by God to follow. Who are you?

>The bible is a collection of writings from around the Mediterranean gathered together by St. Augustine and other church leaders about 400 AD or so

WRONG!!!
The bible was finished by paul and he himself compiled all the books together. thats why he told timothy in 2nd timothy(the last book written in the bible) to bring the books(the old testament) and especially the parchments(the new testaments) THE SCRIPTURES ALONE TEACH YOU THIS, NOT FOOLISH MEN'S GARBAGE WISDOM

>Who are you?
Not a Jew.

Keep babbling though, and enjoy the ban when the mods finally see your board-wide shilling.

>Paul was a conman
I believe this to be true, the guy was a fucking Roman...duh...Some nobody just cause a huge problem (might actually have been a descendant of King dDvid though) and like a bunch of dipshits the Romans martyred him. It only makes sense to co-opt the troublesome ideology.
You may be right I read it in the introduction of St Augustine's Confessions. So that guy is probably full of shit and the dude on Sup Forums is right. That just may be the case.

Fair enough, personally I'm more fond of the religions previous to christianism, I mean they're pretty much the same thing, at the end of the day everything is a Sun Worship.

For more info read the three first chapters of The Secret Teachings of All Ages.
www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/

Oh I see...the very thing I think is bullshit, you have fallen for hook line and sinker, which is ok. The only thing you really have to remember, the one rule, is don't be a piece of shit and you'll be fine.

lol,
BAPTISM(by submersion), HERE WE GO:
John the baptist, then Christ himself, then the apostles(the 12 of acts eventually, with the chiefest apostle being peter). these were all baptizing by water submersion. Then saul comes along(who then becomes paul) and ends up baptizing crispus and gaius( and the household of stephanas) other than that he doesnt recall baptizing anyone else because Christ sent him NOT TO BAPTIZE, BUT TO PREACH. water baptism was a work that stopped being in effect when God revealed to Paul FIRST the mystery truth that is the gospel of grace and peace.

now concerning BAPTISM as in being PUT INTO CHRIST(not water baptism, but the actual Spiritual baptism) applies today and is in effect the instant you place your faith in Christ Jesus as your Saviour and have faith in his blood for the payment of your sins.

recall in 1st corinthians when the israelites were being baptized into moses(yet there is nowhere in the old testament where moses baptized anyone by water, and sprinkling the people with blod doesnt count). that meand they were put into the doctrine of moses, which was the law.

the reason i say that people that get water baptized are most likely on their way to hell is because they are not understanding real justification in the sight of God(ie salvation) and therefore believing another gospel for their salvation(for example romans 10), which will result in their destruction.

not a jew, but your argument is as of a jew which is vanity altogether.

as far as board wide shilling, i have done nothing wrong. fool.

Paul was an ISRAELITE. HE WAS A ROMAN CITIZEN BUT HE WAS A FLESH AND BLOOD ISRAELITE.

>descendant of King David

DAVID DESCENDED FROM JUDAH, PAUL DESCENDED FROM BENJAMIN

My goodness, do you even read the bible?

Peter even confirms him in his 2nd epistle.

I can't know is the first premise, there is no way I can hold the all of the knowledge of the universe in my head. The second thing is how impossibly complicated, yet ordered, the universe is, which seems counter-intuitive especially in light of things like the thermodynamic law of entropy where as time progresses forward(?) everything moves to a state of disorder. So this leads me to believe my five paltry human senses (and all of the measuring devices invented to enhance them) may not be enough to know the true nature of anything, ever.

I will definitely read what you posted though because I am curious.

That's a fair point and I do feel the same.
Happy reading.

You have spent way to much time listening to priests.

you have literally no argument beside some faggot st augustine(catholic dung). I am giving you pure, rightly divided, bible truth. but then again, whatever. troddle on down the road.

i have spent ZERO time listening to priests. i have been reading the word of God following the stablishment commandment a lot though. try it sometime and you will see.

By the way, regarding thermodynamics, read about Newton and The Kybalion*.

*the book itself is quite short, about 100 pages or so.

Does the cambrige version still use "old english"?

yes.

Baptism at my church symbolizes the birth of a new man

Why are you INFERRING stuff from the Bible? We need to READ THE BIBLE and look at what it SAYS, not at what we think should be inferred.

You just said "Paul makes it VERY CLEAR in his epistles", yet here you are inferring this stuff from the Bible instead of quoting me where it specifically says this.

I think John the Baptist is very clear, he is clear that baptism DOES NOT SAVE YOU, which we agree on. He doesn't say "COME GET BAPTIZED SO THAT YE MIGHT BE SAVED", he constantly points to Jesus and says that "BAPTIZING WON'T SAVE YOU, ONLY BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST WILL" but baptism was supposed to symbolize the individual's rebirth with Jesus Christ (the death, burial and resurrection).

>they are not understanding real justification in the sight of God

Why would you say that? Real Bible believing Christians who get baptized understand that baptism doesn't save you.

My advice to you is instead of wallowing in others religious experience have some of your own. I'm not saying don't read the bible I'm saying don't be a zealot about it and then read the Bhagavad Gita, Confucious, Plato, Einsteins theory of relativity (special and general) Figure out at least one koan and read the Tao of Physics. While on psychedelics. We'll pick this up then...

>read about Newton and The Kybalion*.

Newton knew a lot more than he ever wrote down...