HAPPENING ANTIFA ADMIT TO BEING TERRORISTS

Antifa finally admits to being a domestic terrorist organization.

>In his case to classify Antifa as a “terrorist organisation”, Mr Yemini argues the group fits in with the legislative definition of such a group.
>“Antifa does intimidate elements of the public to advance a political cause — the nationalist movement,” he argues. “It has damaged property. It has caused serious danger to a person.”
>Melbourne Antifa responded to the petition in a statement sent to news.com.au.
>“If defending the interests of the working class against the violent system of fascism means we are terrorists, then we will gladly stand alongside our historic comrades in Palestine who continue the fight against zionist apartheid, and other marginalised groups around the world. We wear the label with pride,” the group said.

archive.is/aHg8q

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/call-to-classify-group-behind-andrew-bolt-glitterbombing-a-terrorist-organisation/news-story/e0ea7881a20aeac10e3b0d89563cdbb7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XjWdYqTjx70
archive.is/2QN4w
youtube.com/watch?v=BFzp1UQAS_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((Avi Yemini)))

Woah

>throw shit at people
>swing a few bike locks
can we just call them faggots and declare open season on the lot?

>defending the interests of the working class
When did the underclasses start to consider themselves working class?

Yes, yes we can

Can't they RICO act the whole bunch of them at this point?
Anyone unfamiliar with RICO charges, let me tell you, these people won't be prepared to find out how little rights you have as an American citizen in some circumstances. That would be a big wake up call to these spoiled litte brats.

Seems like we found the missing link between apes and humans: its the Antifa

when do we finally get to admit that we're all chads posting on a japanese nerd RP forum?

These commie pieces of shit need to all be killed already

alternate version of pic

>defending the interests of the working class
>from the violent fascist system

by being violent on the streets to anyone who opposes your ideology and not having a job?

bump

Bump

>group behind andrew bolt glitterbombing
uh huh that's what they do

Fucking reporters should all get gulaged, it's ok because it'd be ironic.

Bolt got them good though when that happened, old conservative man beat up 2 young antifag losers
youtu.be/XjWdYqTjx70

fuck antifa. hope they gas them soon.

Or you could declare them a terrorist organization and declare real open season on them, as in SWAT charging into their mom's house and filling it with lead.

This white man knows what's up.

kek'd fucking hard at this, Antifags got themselves "intrusively probed"

>Pepper sprayed, deprived of food and water, intrusively probed, and handcuffed so tightly to the point of numbness and bleeding — these are just some of the abuses several people allegedly endured at the hands of the D.C. police in the aftermath of the Inauguration Day protests in January.

>After protests surrounding Trump’s election got rowdy, the D.C. police rounded up protesters, charging over 200 people in connection with rioting, vandalism and destruction of property.

archive.is/2QN4w

you are the real terrorists,fuckin nazi scum
youtube.com/watch?v=BFzp1UQAS_I

Fake and gay, grow up and forgive your dad for molesting you already

>“As a result of Defendants’ manual rectal probing and grabbing of his testicles, Mr. Horse suffered humiliation, anxiety and emotional distress. He feels as if he has been raped,” the lawsuit alleges.

>>“As a result of Defendants’ manual rectal probing and grabbing of his testicles, Mr. Horse suffered humiliation, anxiety and emotional distress. He feels as if he has been raped,” the lawsuit alleges.
Actually rape = sexual assault + privilege

>Hey commrad you know your anal leakage problem? Let's blame it on the cops. Imagine all the lube and che shirts we can buy.

true hikky revengers

Rape = Eric Clanton + Prison

What if the sex is mutual?

So basically anyone with Irish ancestry in Canada/America/Europe/Worldwide gets a pass to be violent savages on behalf of white Nationalism.

Noted.

>Eric Clanton
What happened to that guy anyway? Is he in jail now with Bubba?

He's going to CA state prison. Ayran nation won't protect him. So, either suck bubbas cock or beg for solitary.

Next court date is in August I believe, this user is correct

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

and this is how it ends for the usefully idiots

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA

bump

thanks for the save user

Even they are starting to wake up to the monster they have created.

Spread this article around far and ride, an antifag cell admitting to be terrorists could be pretty damaging to all the antifags currently in court facing jail time

This

What jail are they going to be in?

Not sure, should look into the Washington antifags looking at 90+ years

>defends the working class

The working class is literally the whole reason Trump is in office. 8 more years of increasing forced insurance and taxing pissed off most in a lower to middle class career.

They're for wealthy white people who think they dont need cops and people who don't work if anyone.

They were throwing balloons full of feces and all that happened was being forced out of the park? Why weren't they arrested?

This. They'll be beyond fucked.

something something voting against their own interest something something

You know antifags are sponsored by billionares right? It has nothing to do with equality or any other virtue. You do know useful idiot is not a slang term right? I hope you're larping mate.

No surprise there. All liberals are savages and sub-human primates. They keep proving themselves to be a shit stain on our nation. It's embarrassing to know that these retarded savages even exist.

Oy vey!!!!! its the Antifa

>“If defending the interests of the working class against the violent system of fascism means we are terrorists, then we will gladly stand alongside our historic comrades in Palestine who continue the fight against zionist apartheid, and other marginalised groups around the world. We wear the label with pride”
oh yeah i forgot they were also anti-zionists
welp all the more reason to shut them down if they ever start shit up here

Top kek

Antifa is literally allied with ISIS

We finally memed the jews against Antifa

>antifa
>intimidating anyone
What a joke.

Nah, they don't want in Israel the shit they promote in the west because they realize how poisonous it is.

>we will gladly stand alongside our historic comrades in Palestine who continue the fight against zionist apartheid, and other marginalised groups around the world. We wear the label with pride,” the group said.

Oy vey, those goys are crossing the line here, no more funding

i dont think i represent the jewish majority seeing how im proto-fascist but i'll do what i can

Palestine is a legitimate struggle against colonialism and imperialism. Antifags are just trying to cash in on the Palestinians' street cred.

>less effective and more degenerate than isis

truly the dregs of society

>who continue the fight against zionist apartheid,
Well now I'm conflicted.

What makes you think Israel funds these guys?
Honestly interested. You got any tangible proof linking them to the Israeli GOVERNMENT?

wtf I love Israel now

Not Israel, but Soros for sure funds them and sympathetic groups.

the purge will commence soon

excellent

They only oppose nationalist jews.
They fully and completely support globalist and antinationalist kikery.

Oh, well fuck those guys then.

>now
???
Did you believe their faggot larpers were that much different from yours?

I say we fight poo with poo.
Get in there donned in plate armor covered with spikes, smeared in noble aryan scheiß.
Any attempt to engage us physically will cause POO IN WOUNDS, resulting in sepsis.

bump

>Halal Kitty
okay i lel'd