The NEET Problem

How do we get long-term NEETs working again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington
youtube.com/watch?v=HrSbB_1lnkw
youtube.com/watch?v=HVGg_5grOTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redpill for NEETs

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx

give it up shlomo, the good goy days are over

>forced to work
>just sabotage the company wherever I can so they make less money
>get fired and go back being NEET

Take them by the hand and put them to work. They have no directions.

>forced to work

>forced to experience HR roasties

youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY

Thank GOD I am in a field where I will never have to experience that shit.

me on the left

you in 10 years

looks better than working.

Who's this guy?

Solutions are great.

ty hitler

Something Covington.
I'm assuming this guy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington

yeah it's harold covington

I feel like it's not actually a problem. I don't know any NEETs (not a normie by any means either) and I think most "NEETs" on here are role playing.

no hope but a bullet to the head.

>I think most "NEETs" on here are role playing.

we stay indoors. you would never meet us.

photos like these always make me sad, poor lads

Tell me, why would I work contributing to a state that wants to kill me and has me pay for my own indoctrination by state propaganda?

Of course none of you bitches would answer.

What the fuck is this?

Can someone explain?

What's wrong with Americans? You guys are a bunch of fucking queers.

What the hell is an Interaction Engineer?

Give us a future.

Or else...

An infrastructure of internet jobs. That's what a lot of people will need whether they have a degree or not, or their just out of the job. The problem is not being stuck in suburbia with nothing but fast food jobs that don't pay enough.

Yeah, go ahead and make fun, but it's really the solution.

me 10 years ago

yeah man it's all bullshit. We must find our own way to live.

Democrats are the real racists!

Stop crying like shitskin and do something about it. Get your shit together and be good fucking example instead of useless meme.

Then go work for a state that won't kill you off. You're not bound to the country you're born in. Refugees prove that

which one's judas?

it's too late now

have you tried offering a living wage?

This one is less NEET, but still relevant to the theme

Would you go to his party Anons?

How is being a useless lump going to solve anything?

No fuck niggers. I'd go to this guys party

This. Even if its just washing dishes or stocking bars. I was neet mode and until I forced myself to work I didn't realize having a sense of role and purpose, with gratitude in no matter how minor it may be, I'm performing something for society.

You still have a week to do something before her birthday on July 2nd.

At least half of all people have an IQ lower 100. You're underestimating what one individual can do. You're keeping this shit system afloat and then you blame others for not doing the same. You are the fucking problem. Guys like you voted Merkel, May, and the other assholes and now you have to sleep in the bed you made for yourself. You're seen as cattle and you're proud of it too, even as you're about to get replaced by another breed. Buying useless shit staring at your smartphones all day because you're fucking unable to think for yourself. If this system needs anything it's a collapse.

If you work you're a part of the problem in upholding the status quo.

Stop paying taxes.

You give them money for nothing and they give you their best for free.

>This thread

YAMEROO!!

meant for

Yea you're a real revolutionary watching cartoons and playing video games all day. You think you aren't playing right into the hands of the very people who wish you gone?

>How do we get long-term NEETs working again?
Add testosterone to the tendies supply.

Pff, you really act high and mighty but tomorrow you'll go back slaving away for some clown that doesn't respect you and suck his cock to do some shit that pays for the replacement of your own people, while you're clinging to some retarded growth paradigm that's basically the ideology of a cancer cell.

Guys like you are the reason we didn't invent the steam engine 2000 years ago because there was a fleet of like minded meat machines that valued saftey over freedom.

Well, I've applied for over 250 jobs in the past 14 months. Not just nearby, but all over Canada. Sure i've had some calls back, but the ones who were hiring are only offering 20 hours a week. Almost every job paid 11.75$/hour.

Currently living in a cabin in the woods that belongs to a family friend. To rent a place near a city (or anywhere that might offer 40+hours per week) would cost easily 1200$ a month.

Lets consider expenses
50$month car insurance
100$+ month gas (its actually a lot more)
700-1500$month for rent (heard of, but have never saw anything under 1k)
What about a phone?
other car expenses?
Heating?
Electricity?
I won't bother mentioning internet, such a luxury nobody should expect to have!!!

Lets not forget having to shave, toothpaste,deodorant,clothing, food.

We're already well above $16,000 living expenses not including those items.

Even if i made 15$ per hour and worked a solid 40 hours per week every week, I would essentially be working just to live to go to work. A serious car problem, or health problem (no, contrary to what michael moore says, itsnot "free" in canada) could set me in huge debt for years.

I wanted to go to school a few years ago, but I was told that the only seats were for women and niggers, and if I wanted to get in to the programs there was a 2 year wait. Also, simply applying for school would mean my unemployment insurance would be cut off.

Fuck society, being on welfare is the true redpill. Be a drain on this society until it collapses.

I think I see two that I would take on a second date if I was set up with them on a blind one. The rest of FUGGIN hideoso, amigos.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrSbB_1lnkw

Ive been neet for a year. Its fucking painful. I want off this ride.
Every morning I wake up I wish that I hadn't. Just like this one. Why cant I die in a car wreck like 50,000 some odd people a year?

go to school to become an engineer, no waiting lists. good money. you are the problem, not canada, many of us are doing fine.

Nationalism. NEETS are cucks deep down. What they require is a big strong leader making them feel bad for being lazy and to force them off their arse. These types of people constantly need someone bossing them around or they become docile.

I think this one of those coding bootcamps, where normies "learn" to code in 3 months. Interaction engineer sounds like a fancy title for UI/UX design.

>Guys like you are the reason we didn't invent the steam engine 2000 years ago

I'm sorry...we? Who's we? Productive people invent things, resentful bums create nothing. Why should you enjoy any of the benefits provided by society when you're not willing to contribute yourself? Why not practice what you preach and go live in the woods or something?

You're wrong there kiddo.
People insult me for being "lazy" daily even though I do a shitload of things for them on a regular basis. I've just stopped caring about any of it. If someone offered me a shitty wageslave job tomorrow I'd take it just to get out of the house.

Sounds like a made up title given to HR chicks in order to make them feel better about themselves when they work with real engineers

"Man is an animal that requires a master"

You're looking at one of the most prestigious, most competitive workplaces in the world, where the alumni all end up in leadership positions of large corporations.

Yes.. Be scared.

just install linux and figure out how that shit works and you can get a job its all free and all the documentation is free just force yourself yo use it

Ok. We can always just kill you.

I want to work but I don't have any incentive, I pay no bills and get 800$ /mo to live a comfy NEET life with no strings attached.

How is that? Linux is just an OS.

take the NEETbux away

I applied but they wouldn't give me anything really. At one point they said "maybe" 200$ a month. I doubt I could live out of my truck for that.

Engineer huh? Golly, why didn't I think of that. Oh right, I don't have any fucking money to go to university. Boomers and silverspoon fucks who's parents paid their way really are max cringe.

i already run openSUSE

hasn't helped me get a job

Shut down rune scape

How do you live on $800 per month???

Same as with sorting out the mass-migration problem. Just stop feeding them and the problem will fix itself. And no, I'm not suggesting to kill any of them (though I must admit I tend to chuckle a bit whenever one of them become a Darwin Award candidate). But once they no longer get everything handed on a silver platter. Most of the immigrants will go home. Most of the neets will go out and accept an entry level job.

Social anxiety.
So I'm basically disabled but I could be cured at any time :^)

What is a sickly/frail faggot like that going to do, really...

His life is destined and designed to the service of others. The best a man like that could hope to be is a lackey/toadie/follower of someone more powerful.

>Productive people invent things, resentful bums create nothing

Ah, fuck off. What created things were individuals who had enough time and money to waste it (potentially) but ended up improving society while other were busy doing it the ordinary way.

Most of the early scientists were fucking gentry NEETs or other people who had the means to bother with stuff others wouldn't. Collecting butterflies is nothing some proletarian working the coal mine does dude. Neither did folks who made living weaving invent the automatic loom.

What triggers innovation is lazyness combined with intelligence and enough time and money to fuck around in order to do something better. Only reason the egyptians were so far ahead was because the nile floodings generated enough access food so not everbody had to bother being a farmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVGg_5grOTg

Is that a pedobear shirt?

Probably in a low cost of living area like Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi.

>Rent $400
>Gas $80
>Food $120
>Electricity/Internet/Phone = $200

Keep using it install a webserver host a web application and try to modify it

apply to jr sysadmin positions check craigslist and such

once you get the foot in the door learn everything you can

Yes

Man it's my birthday today actually & these pics are depressing me out. Worst thread to cruise by today.

Fuck.. I live in Sydney, I get paid around $4000 per month and it's literally all gone each month. I barely have enough to spend on getting by, let alone living a life...

I have to move to Alabama!

>go live in the woods or something?
This. NEETs should either be forced into to the woods and live or be shot dead.

I would but social anxiety prohibits me

But how do you live on $800 per month? Do you live in a cardboard box?

Is that Dunkey?

This is how i saved myself from NEET life as a college dropout.

I forced myself to learn to program and run unix/linux this was 10+ years ago - I worked a lot of shitty jobs/hours but it all paid off in the end.

good luck

Limit neetbux to 6 months max so they can't live on it forever.

More strongly push voluntary work and work placements so they have something recent to put on their cv + a reference.

If they only have soft skills put more pressure on them to take any job. In my area there is tons of factory work but people don't want to work with wet fish so they refuse it. Cut neebux if they refuse.

jobs worth working
remove HR