MFW

>MFW

>In the American military, make almost 100k a year at age 27
>Been to 20 countries, fucked women in most of them
>Get to watch mainstream America on tv/facebook/etc bitch and moan about arbitrary little happenings going on in the US
>Get to watch divided America shit all over itself over the presidency/government/politics/earth
>Get to watch people running around looking for jobs with their degrees
>Hoping for the next war so we all get pay bumps/more money/more resources
>Get to watch world burn

Feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better to volunteer than get drafted. That way you'll likely be out of the meat grinder because they don't want to waste their veterans.

Yeah bro. It's so easy to make a metric shitton of money in this business. My buddy is 33 with 500k sitting in TSP, ETFs, MFs, etc.

I partied harder than he did in Europe.

I envy you
please invade my country and free us from military junta now

>American military
>military
This is how I know you're a navy faggot.

Bullshit. Almost 100k? Age 27? You'd have to be a commissioned officer, which at max puts you at 5 years in. Then you'd need to be an O-6 to be making around 88k, but you definitely aren't an O-6 after 5 years.

Officer?
What branch what rate what job

You have my attention now I want to know how. Was almost in the navy as an enlisted it didn't work out got sick at the last minute in dep so they rolled me out and I'm glad it didn't work out. Would have gotten fucked from what I have heard since.

So tell me

leaf army doesn't get as much action as you guys but they pay decent. you basically get paid to keep fit and go to the gun range (already 2 of my favourite things)

>In the American military

>only ever won a war against itself
>military

top shit nigga

How did you get that much money? What did you do in the military?

Army
Enlisted brahline. Check your privilege. If you don't know shit about dick then shut your cockhole.
Army Infantry.
Yup

I enlisted when I was 20 lol

as with most military retards, he's lying. people in the american military are even worse than tradesmen when it comes to lying about their salary. the truth is americans only join the military when they're too stupid or poor for college and have no other option in life. his 100k+ is actually a 30k that his wife gets direct access to and he has to ask her permission to use the funds

Doesn't matter if we won one war or a thousand. Still get paid. UMAD?

Yeah nah. Have fun under way.

You don't fucking make 100k. You are am underweight white dude with acne who has nothing better to do on Sunday than to larp to gullible, unemployed morons on Sup Forums.

>military when they're too stupid or poor for college
Not necessarily. I'm contemplating whether to join as an officer after finishing college because Army Officers make exceptional candidates for FBI agent positions.

The truth is I fucked your sister last night while your mom ate my wife's asshole before your dad took this dick too. Come at me, bro. My life satisfaction, pussy crushing abilities, income generating potential, and overall life accomplishment meters are maxed out so hard I'm just posting here on a Sunday morning from my brand new house while I'm drinking coffee for the comedic value.

ANY QUESTIONS BRAH?!?!

Damn you're LARPing pretty hard.

You don't get to choose to enlist as an officer you mongol.

You are the perfect embodiment of this picture

>Join Army
>Die for Jews and their wars
Ok

>UMAD?
Yes I'm mad. You're not a cog in the global operation. You're a fucking chain drive.

>Army Officers make exceptional candidates for FBI agent positions.
If they have been groomed for those positions since kindergarten.

>pussy

Lol uh, yes. You're not selected from a lottery. You apply and if you meet the standards than you're good to go. I know idiots with communication degrees who are officers. Unless youre infantry, its just a glorified management job.

>doesn't know ocs and rotc
If you are going to make an uninformed. moronic. and untrue statement, you best be hiding your flag because it brings shame to your nation.

>1 post by this ID

Even if you're Infantry it's mostly just pushing paper. NCOs do everything except scheduling the training calendar stateside and Officers do even less overseas. Totally worthless.

>brags on sucking the nation's blood while losing wars

>That entire post

>>In the American military, make almost 100k a year at age 27
post a pic of your LES you LARPing fantasist.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w

>Hoping for the next war so we all get pay bumps/more money/more resources
me too, so fucktards like you can eat a bullet

>How did you get that much money? What did you do in the military?
nigel, how can you be so gullible? user would have to be a field grade O to make close to what he purports and that's impossible for his age.

>because Army Officers make exceptional candidates for FBI agent positions.

What a fucking moron. If you sincerely believe this you are waaay too stupid to be an FBI agent.
>Perfect for the USA officer corps though ...

Michael Bay approves of this advertisement

Merica probably could pay its soldiers more if it cut that retarded aid package to its big brother in the M/E

>be military intelligence
>already have TS/SCI
>LOLOLOLOL YOU FUCKING RETARD THE FBI DOESNT WANT THAT
Underage pls go

>post a pic of your LES

>be military intelligence
>Underage pls go

This faggot doesn't know I'm a retired officer with a TS/SCI read into with codeword programs. This moronic post proves the FBI won't want your simple cunt.

>100k
>enlisted