Racist Microsoft App

Microsoft Patent for an App that provides GPS routes to pedestrians that avoids high crime areas, labelled as racist by the NACCP/
News article: flipthemedia.com/2012/02/is-a-microsoft-app-in-the-works-racist/
Patent: patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8,090,532.PN.&OS=PN/8,090,532&RS=PN/8,090,532

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=_qu8S704VQY
youtu.be/F3c_-dde-wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NACCP
what did he mean by this?

It's racist to point out that niggers commit crimes eventhough it's true that they are responsible for over half the homocides in the US just by themselves. 1# in hatecrime too, infact there's not much they do more per capita than any other ethnicity than the us than when it comes to crime and murder and violence.
Niggers are desperate for this truth not to come out apparently.
I actually think the app is a great initiative, it just points out high crime areas. It's not like nobody knows ghettos are high crime areas. Niggers constantly talk about it in rap videos too.
If niggers are unhappy that they commit a lot of crime then perhaps they should stop doing it!
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
If it's a civil war blacks vs niggers like chris rock said back in 1996, then blacks are losing BADLY! because these niggers he's talking about are now everywhere.. Especially as it would seem in the naacp.

>if we let fear rule our lives we'll miss the little dive bars, bakeries, and bookstores that are in these neighborhoods!

What.

>NACCP
CCCP?

It's a Negro basketball college association

Pic related

>if we let fear rule our lives we'll miss the little dive bars, bakeries, and bookstores that are in these neighborhoods!
>What.
They want white people to willingly drive into a bakery in a crime infested ghetto and purchase some danishes and other pastry and some bread, whilst risking getting shot mugged or their car stolen. And if whites say "i would rather not" then they are HURTING SMALL BUSINESSES IN BLACK COMMUNITIES ON PUROSE.. my gawd these frigging racist white people! Nigger just can't catch a break. Not like the niggers could start with using those businesses instead?
The mental hoops involved in this is quite astounding in and of themselves.
It's also an excuse for why there's not much small businesses in the hoods or high crime areas because they pack up and move their business somewhere else.. But why is that? it's not because of some "racist app" it's because of criminal NIGGERS.

>pastry and some bread, whilst risking getting shot mugged or their car stolen
I'd be more worried about the food hygiene than getting shot, tbqh.

Is the NAACP implying that high crime areas are mostly inhabited by black people? Really makes me think...

>help combat crime
>"waaah it's racist to combat crime because crime is for niggers"

That's literally what they're saying. Humanity has hit a new low.

> not getting mugged is racist!

wouldn't black people want to know this information as well considering black on black crime?

This, ghettos are pretty tame first thing in the morning, like from 7am-1pm. Career criminals tend to be up all night and don't wake up until late morning-early afternoon.

What's the pink area in the middle of the ghetto?

>This, ghettos are pretty tame first thing in the morning, like from 7am-1pm. Career criminals tend to be up all night and don't wake up until late morning-early afternoon.
Well ok maybe small bakeries wasn't the best example out of the examples of small businesses she was presenting. But you get the point, niggers hurt those business 100x more than any tourist or people who want to avoid high crime areas unless they absolutely have no other choice.

What really made me laugh considering it's talking about high crime is this:
>Dallas NAACP President Juanita Wallace has pledged “I’m going to be up in arms about it if it happens,”
can't make this shit up.
>“[The neighborhood] may have a high crime problem, but have some great cultural and social things you can do there.”
Like what? smoking crack and picking up a prostitute?

Super no-go

That's where the nigger boss lives. You make it through the other areas, and defeat the nigger boss, you get crowned burger king.

NAACP BE RACIST AND SHEEEEET!!!!

by calling this racist they both admit to the fact that blacks are criminals and that facts are racist.

>there are pastry shops in the ghettos
Nigger please.

Bruh

Noice

>wouldn't black people want to know this information as well considering black on black crime?
Implying they don't already know and are just doing damage control. Don't you think they know how much they gun eachother down and that they're the 1# killer of other blacks, their highscore is so massive the others barely even register.

But either way, you can't expect tourists in a high crime area.. period! If you want "tourists" or people from other places in the US to come there, fucking reduce your crime rate.. This is just another example of niggers refusing to deal with the problem of their criminality in their neighbourghoods but instead deflecting it into some racism narrative.

>What's the pink area in the middle of the ghetto?
>That's where the nigger boss lives. You make it through the other areas, and defeat the nigger boss, you get crowned burger king.

>you get crowned burger king.

not sure how it works in Denmark, but all we have in ghettos is liquor stores, check cashing places, or some kind of convenience store combination of all three.

>It's racist if you don't want get mugged or killed
Lol

fucking microsoft, now it takes me 25 minutes to get liquor instead of 3 and i can't even get chop suey anymore. thanks a lot bill gates

Based "avoid the niggers so you don't have to pull the trigger" Microsoft keeping us safe. Hopefully they mark the sharia no go zones in places like Minneapolis. I go there on business a lot and it gets scary in some areas.

>I find the implications of this app more subtly disturbing—if we never get lost, how will we ever discover?

The last independent bookstore in my ghetto hood closed years ago, same with the bakery my friend's family owned.
Only way this place will improve is having the locals forced to move, they are already building large apartments for white hipsters to move in here in the Bronx, same goes for Long Island City in Queens. Expect NYC to be dominated by whites once again.

Discover the BBC in the alleyway

Aren't they tacitly making racist implications about black people by kicking up such a fuss? No one would automatically assume the racial makeup of these high-crime areas otherwise-sort of a striesand effect

Nothing wrong with the "ghettos" that can't be fixed by people acting right

dey only mo crime cuz racis polees only arrest innocent black boys never a good ole boy from some racis ass bumfuck nowhere corn field

dey pussy asses never survive my neighbrhood lil pussies muhfukin bix nood we kill niggas erryday round hurr sheeeiiit

>labelled as racist by the NACCP
myw they admit that race correlates with crime rate.

Rename it into Diversity Map and show racial distribution of populace, people with common sense will avoid black neighborhoods.

>I once told a woman I was lost in her eyes. That was a lie, Ray. I've never been lost, never even owned a fuckin map.

this

>nigs could start shopping there
with what money? to they accept ebt?

>Nothing wrong with the "ghettos" that can't be fixed by people acting right
If you can get niggers to act right then you deserve some kind of humanitarian award but yes in essence of your argument you're correct. These problems would go away by people acting right. White people learned this a LONG time ago this is why they don't chimp out or do much crime because they ruin their entire area. It's literally like shooting yourself in the foot as a community to allow it. Everything suffers from it from businesses closing/loss of jobs to ofcourse victims of crime and murder, to devaluation of your house/property, to decent people moving out because they no longer want to live in such a situation and such a community, and then it just gets worse from there ofcourse. Ultimately it's up to that community to pull its shit together and either declare full on war on the criminals and drug dealers and literally chase them the fuck out of town, or ask police to do the same and fully cooperate with police in doing so etc.

But niggers they help the criminals instead and constantly defend people who get arrested etc. You can't have your cake and eat at the same time. They need to pick weither they want to be a shithole or an upstanding community and it's entirely up to the residents living there to decide which it's going to be, not anybody else.

>nigger boss

The data is based solely on where crime was committed, nothing else, right? So why are they automatically assuming that these crimes happened in low income/ethnic neighborhoods? Isn't that extremely racist?

We got the numbas

>snitches get stitches
>omfg i'm so poor on welfare and ebt cause my neighbourghood is crime ridden and nobody wants to live there or make businesses there because of it, also i didn't give a shit about school or learning any skills or doing anything constructive for my community or for myself, pity me please.
Pity doesn't help, that's been done for multiple decades now. At one point blacks need to be held accountable for the problems they themselves cause instead of continuously allow them to deflect it on "racism" all the time. Just realize that all they have are bad excuses, and the silly thing is the left takes these excuses seriously instead of realizing it's bullshit. And then niggers say "das right, give us some more money this will all be okay".

1/3

2/3

3/3

Self awareness and self control are the last things to be found in nigger culture/neighborhoods

fuck, now i wanna play some beat em up

Nigggers
Africans
Coons
& Cotton Pickers

>Racist Microsoft App
>ghetto
>avoids high crime areas
Are you suggesting that ghettos fuck of niggers waiting to mug and assault unsuspecting passerby is NOT a good route for people to take on their jog to the coffee shop on the other side of town.

Seriously, good job Microsoft but unfortunately SJW's will like cry that all traffic should be routed through the ghetto so the worthless niggers can steal enough shit to pay for their crack babies.... wait niggers do not take care of their children.

it's denying Black people income, so it's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qu8S704VQY

I actually don't agree with all of that
>whites vote their interests more whites than blacks therefore blacks don't matter
Is for instance total horseshit, blacks vote totally tribally, but since it was and has been a majority white nation 80-90% white with a segregated black population and a few other minorities up till 1965 ofcourse it doesn't favour the black community.

But whites massively vote in favour of helping blacks in all kinds of ways.. on the contrast if niggers had a choice between a less competent nigger and a white person, they would vote for the nigger almost every fucking time. Niggers are massive racists/ethnocentric and don't respect whatsoever that the US was built by white people.

>they're mixing with white women
This hurts white americans more than blacks because other minorities do same thing, aswell as there's an entire contient full of nearly a billion niggers back in africa. And blacks have ALWAYS been a minority in the US, but in the past it was one of the biggest minorities. But essentially what was it about 387k blacks turned into the number of blacks you have in the US today.
>blacks can't get an ethnostate because they don't want to live next to eachother
I think niggers understand what an ethnostate is.. You can't be in a country built by another majority and then claim you want to be an ethnostate.. If you want ethnostates go to africa it's a black continental ethnostate so to speak. If whites become a minority in their own country. they lose their entire society to immigrants, that can't happen, would be the same if say niggers became complete minority in africa.. where are they going to go to be with other niggers in a 90% nigger country? That's what's happening with white people in europe and the US, where are they going to go to live life how they want if they become minority?
Every other ethnicity with a nation attached to them has that option essentially.

Damn. That cop will never hesitate again

91% of white women prefer white men
this means that >1/10th of white women race mix, where as 1/5th of black men do

basically, niggers have two options
leave America and go make their own ethnostate, taking their fate into their own hands (unlikely)
or die off (this is more likely)

it'll just take awhile before it happens.

The biggest threat to American Whites' majority status is latinos, not blacks.

That gif makes my blood boil evrytim

(cont)
If the US gets fucked up, the latinos can go back to south america, the jews can go to israel, the asians can go to their respective asian countries, the blacks can go to africa and so on, the middle easterners can go to middle east and they will INSTANTLY be in a majority situation with their own culture and values intact.
Where are white people going to go if they become a minority in europe us/canada and australia (less likely the last one). There's nowhere else! If migrants fuck up those places there's NOWHERE THEY CAN GO where their culture and values and majority are except to gang up in what remains of those nations they have or leave several of them completely behind to become 90% in a few of them or whatever, still an untenable/unfair proposition. Or extremely few places, australia is probably best bet because it's an island making illegal immigration obviously pretty hard. And that's just the ethnic concern, all kinds of global logistics will also get fucked up as a result.. anyways think about that when you talk about ethnostates and how blacks are destroying themselves.
With regards to crime and murder etc. I'm sad to say that the average in africa is very similar to the black neighbourghoods. But you will then have no danger of destroying yourself, there's almost a billion and you have a culture and society that caters mostly to black people for obvious reasons, and less to anyone who is there.
Really american blacks ought to take a trip to africa and realize what what they call "supremacism" actually means, it's simply that in case of africa blacks are in majority and it's it's them that owns those nations it's their culture and values there, and others ethnicities living there should respect that.

It has to be racist since it's denying all sorts of opportunities to black people. Rape, murder, theft, assault…

Top bantz, nippon-friend.

National Association of Colored Crybabies Protectors

>leave America and go make their own ethnostate, taking their fate into their own hands (unlikely)
or die off (this is more likely)
Ironically this was the very first suggestion after slavery ended, was to repatriate them.. Essentially saying, they came from africa, we need to send them to africa so they are with their own people, then they have their african culture we have our culture and we have no ethnic strife.. Essentially that was the suggestion. And it was essentially standard practice to do this with regards to slaves for the most part. Except arabs who sterilized blacks so they couldn't reproduce and actually killed the kids. That's how the 1400 years of slavery of africa by muslim arabs went essentially but that's another and longer story.
Either way.. You can see how that made sense, they knew very well letting them stay might cause ethnic strife, that they had different culture and connection to africa and all these things.
So the option was instead to segregate black and white communities.
I mean you can clearly see the thread of these two people not being very compatible with living together in general ofcourse there are always exceptions but if you want to do something general you have to look at how it works out in general, and it's sadly, not very good. They just don't fit in, as you said, because the pan european american culture is so vastly different than the african culture that they feel estranged by it. So some of them try to actually undermine or destroy american culture and values thinking it will make it better for them. But frankly that is extremely arrogant of them to do, because if they really feel like that, then they're just saying that they would rather want to be in africa, you can't just fuck up someone elses entire country which they built from scratch, because you would rather be somewhere else just to make it a bit more comfy for your particular ethnicity.

automobile repurposement, illegal drug sales, dog attacks, gorilla shootings

>nigger-run no-go zones become romanticized as we wuz ethnostates
>cluster B narcissist youtube commies flock to hoods only to be raped and beaten by local chimps
>#fuckwhitepeople

stop seeing color you NAACP bigots!!!

>2012

Also gun stores, according to Dave chapelle at least
youtu.be/F3c_-dde-wo

>The biggest threat to American Whites' majority status is latinos, not blacks.
Yes i would also agree with that. Well if you want to pick one ethnicity that's a threat to majority of american whites, sure, but it's a combination burrito.. it's all kinds of ethnicities that together undermine the majority of white americans because they ofcourse all slightly race mix a little with whites whilst simultaneously having much higher birthrates because whilst whites in the US historically had very high birth rates to populate it whilst building it, it is now at a near historic low in the US.

But anyways, i don't think white americans see blacks as a threat, if that's what you think. I don't think whites just go out of their way to be anti black.

It's just that they're not a threat, they're just like a fucking constant pain in the ass. Unlike other ethnicities who atleast don't behave well but are somewhat productive etc. atleast in comparison.. blacks are both very unproductive and extremely criminal.

half the homocide in the entire US just committed by that group, just always fucking shit up massive crime, all kinds of expensive shit you have to pay for when they break something, massive amounts of money spent to throw them in jail when they murder someone or commit crime etc. Cops being given almost militaristic training in general because they might encounter niggers which communities sometimes is like a fucking warzone (like chiraq).
And then on top of that they insist that it's NEVER their own fault when they do all this dumb and bad shit. So you can't even barely reason with them to stop doing it because they blame you for why they did it.
So it's not like a "get rid of niggers because they threaten us" it's more like.. either pull yourshit together or fuck off to africa kind of hate.

fuck this faggot shit, go here

so where is this app so i can use it when i go there for vacation

>I tripped it must be whities fault!

Jesus christ fucking niggers...

she relaxed around blacks, hopefully she learned her lesson and never does it again

Niggers us e these small businesses all the time - they rob them at gunpoint, break in and burgle the business when it's closed, they loot it and burn it down during the bi-monthly black lives matter riot.

This gif is the perfect allegory for race relations in general.

Maybe the NAACP is racist for assuming the areas are full of minorities.

Someone tried to do this a few years ago and it got shut down

Well at least we can both agree crime is synonymous with niggers

You have to beat all the niggers in the bakeries before the gates unlock tho

>NAACP is racist
>kettle calling the pot black.

Perfect

I mean, Surely in that instance? It's racist to say that it's racist?

Lol so they admit niggers are the problem I guess

Reminder pic related

Spread it to every thread

>being entitled to gibs from random pedestrians passing through their neighbourhood.

I can understand why they're against it. Race relations in the US are fucked

whites are such pussies.

Not all the time.

It's not racist if it's true.

>Not all the time.
Adolph went after the wrong people. I doubt the world would really have given a fuck if he gassed niggers and muslims. What a great world it would be.

Maybe. I see your point. There was an international cabal trying to bring down Germany.

Also note that Italy attacked France after they surrendered, and were soundly beaten by the French, thus negating a total German victory over the French. The Italians also led a disastrous campaign in Greece, and also in its African colonies. So, Italy was a menace and an absolutely hopeless ally that Germany would have been better off without. Also note that the Soviets would have probably started the war eventually after Stalin had recovered the Red Army following the purges. War was unavoidable on that front.

It's racist if it's true.

Oh man, I just watched the video. Thanks for posting.

I can see why Chris Rock wont do college campuses anymore. Can you imagine how that would go down today on a SJW institute of higher education? They would literally be rushing the stage to shut him down.

>National
>Association for the
>Advancement of
>Criminal
>People