>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>David Davis 'pretty sure' of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Parliament hit by cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40394074

>Corbyn: Teen workers should get £10 an hour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40383699

>Six hurt as car strikes crowd at Eid celebration in Newcastle (apparently an accident, not one of our guys)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559
archive.is/SgZkq
youtube.com/watch?v=YWGDfkKq7kM

>Those remaining in fire risk Camden tower blocks told they 'must leave'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40397302

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>Police confirm Grenfell Tower fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Required viewing for Americans (Brits welcome to watch also but may get hit in the feels)
youtube.com/watch?v=SyYSBBE1DFw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637048/Tommy-Robinson-filmed-punching-man-Royal-Ascot.html
amazon.co.uk/Chinas-Second-Continent-Migrants-Building/dp/0307956989
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637210/London-Eye-evacuated-unexploded-WWII-bomb-spotted.html
strawpoll.me/13280965
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-39703694
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/878952296348082178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Americz

a

2nd for the Balfour declaoation

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

>Deadliest Dinosaurs

Fucking hell lads I miss Africa.

what about me?

>featherless dinos

Imagine a world in which we were never forced out of their, we can harness the riches that Africa contains and make everyones lives better.
Fuck Belgium though, they were wankers in Africa

Go back then.

islam a beauty

They recently concluded that the Tyrannosaurus was feathless.

tommy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637048/Tommy-Robinson-filmed-punching-man-Royal-Ascot.html

Hey why don't people who are trolling on Twitter link to Sup Forums more often? I know Twitter loves nothing more than clamping down on "alt right" behaviour and threats, so a way around this might be to link some SJW to a thread about them on Sup Forums, with a note saying "people here are saying mean things about you", that way you won't get b&hammer from Twitter

thought?

Oh and how do I go about making an anonymous Twitter? They seem to require a phone number/legit email address, I can't find any whitelisted email providors that allow signup via Tor.

>Jo Cox
Name rings a bell but I can't quite pin down what she lived for? Or died for? What did she die for.... Hmmm

Tripcunt Tripcunt
Worthless narcissistic runt
Attention seeking Autistic shrieking
Filtered now - can't hear your squeaking.

'accident'

Thanks doc.

>that horribly inaccurate Spinosaurus

absolutely haram

Howthe fuck do people pull on Tinder? I et matches but then no-one evn talks.

JUST

DId whitey build that road? I think whitey built that road.

what is the implication, that he as a public figure just goes up to innocent pakis and gives them one?
daft headline

We are literally the only anglosphere nation that deserves the right to say "fuck off we're full".

but what about me though

die kuffar

The Tories keep appealing against court rulings whilst simultaneously saying people have no right to ask for another referendum on the EU or Scotland.

They keep saying they have a plan whilst simultaneously not having and never having had a plan.

They keep saying they want a fairer society with opportunity for all whilst simultaneously enacting and proposing legislation directly contrary to fairness and opportunity.

They keep saying they'll protect the NHS and that education funding is at an all time high, whilst simultaneously eroding the NHS and cutting education funding.

What did they mean by this?

kek

>no feathers
FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

I still think you're a gaylord for filtering us, but I have to admit that image makes me kek

Fockin 'ell lads the Beatification begins now, does it?

The left will, for the foreseeable future, be pushing this "She died for our sins" narrative every middle of June. They do this because they want to overshadow the 23rd of June day.

room at islamمعادة we own citie

>how do I go about making an anonymous Twitter? They seem to require a phone number/legit email address
if you are a yank then you can get a mobile number through skype
for britbongs there are lots of companies that will give you a free pay as you go SIM/number

>be rich
>be good looking
>have a good body
>make it clear you will pay for everything
3 of those 4 usually does the trick if you're a man, if you're a bird you just need to have a vagina

People hardly talk to even hot people. It is more of a hook up thing for most people.

Just get flirting, then get their snapchat, then get their nudes, then meet and fuck them.

Just to update my blog.

My sister asked if she could use my garden for a BBQ yesterday. Had a pile of her uni mates over. As they couldn't get the fire going I joined them for a couple beers.

Decided to experiment on da yoof and see what they think about some things as they were talking about Corbyn while I was getting the coals to a decent heat.

They defended Dianne Abbot as competent, believed that the NHS is paramount in society, and that Corbyn is best for the economy but weren't really sure why.

Instead the Chinks are doing it.

I think I might actually, do a bit of shooting.

Actually Hans that was most likely the Chinese.

amazon.co.uk/Chinas-Second-Continent-Migrants-Building/dp/0307956989

Africa was always going to get fucked by someone else, but Europe decided to cuck itself out of what could have been an excellent way of developing the continent.

based tommy tbqh
the last bastion of white masculinity

Anyone else hoping the Royal family pull some shit against the government? they must be getting sick of this shit, especially young Harry.

Fuck off Jean-Claude, it's Sunday, I can't be arsed.

Come back tomorrow.

ولكن انا احبك كثرfuck sister?

It's happening!

We've weaponised school run mums. England is saved.

She heard our calling. We will now see a spate of "accidents" involving middle class Brits whose best days are behind them. Judas was paid but they are making the sacrifice.

thanks doc

She lived and died for Europe. The least we can do for her is remain.

How did they defend Abbot?

it was an ethnic driving to the mosque party who couldn't drive

big fuckما

I had my sister, her fiancée and her friend over post election.

They all voted labour, upon interrogating them it all came down to because my sister was going to uni and they wanted free uni education.

There was no other points of debate, only uni fees.

The whole Chinese neo-colonialism thing is one of the political theories which I think is so strange in the modern world. In there drive to be "tolerant" the left has abandoned the notion that we can be a force for good to other nations and have inadvertantly handed that job to some truly awful people.

It's the same logic used for those opposed to the US-Mexico wall. Why is it that us on the right can see it's more compassionate to restrict to flow of guns, drugs and violent immigrants through Mexico itself rather than leave it all open. The wall will make Mexico better more than it will make the US stronger.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637210/London-Eye-evacuated-unexploded-WWII-bomb-spotted.html

explain this britfags, how can a tourist just "spot" a bomb in one of the busiest, most developed parts of London?

shenanigans are afoot

Very good m8, you appear to be impersonating an arab for japes. Excellently memed.

oh and for signing up to email accounts if you are really paranoid use public wifi and a 2nd hand laptop, but that is a bit far t.bh if youre not planning an attack and are just being edgy

who is that?

>couldn't get the fire going
sick of yoof who can't build a proper fire desu lads

The Royals are cucks.

>Friendly reminder that Queen Elizabth II's legacy is the dismantling of our empire and the loss of sovereignty to the EU which she did nothing about until her 'subjects' did it for her

Let's not forget Prince 'Tax the peasants because muh global warming btw let me keep my palace pls' Charles

Charles is cucked and the general feeling I get is they like to not rock the boat just in case they get removed from the throne. That said I'd support any kind of military coup if it was led by the Royals

At least tell us what she's going to study

يحب رجل القنبلةface in picture

Possibly the river has uncovered it.

>killed by Brexit

>not self identifying as a far right racist bigot
Absolutely CIVIC

>Universally Paid Tutiton Fees
Great... Because wasting £45k on a bunch of fat wankers to do a Sociology and Religion degree will be of REAL benefit to the future infrastructure of iur country...

I don't recall the Queen consistently voting for the culprits

>real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon
kek did he change his name so people would think he's more working class than he is?

>My sister asked if she could use my garden for a BBQ yesterday. Had a pile of her uni mates over. As they couldn't get the fire going I joined them for a couple beers.

Did you shag any of them?

>Actually Hans that was most likely the Chinese.

Doubt, the Chinese will have just re-paved the original road made by whites. Remember, the Chinese are incapable of creating anything, just exploiting what others create.

queen love commonwealth
commonweath islam

strawpoll.me/13280965

strawpoll.me/13280965

strawpoll.me/13280965

strawpoll.me/13280965

>tories need new leadership because theresa may is boring and can't campaign for shit
>should replace her with someone exciting and interesting
>most of them want to replace her with philip hammond

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

die for allah

mfw -never get to fuck a pro refo middle class English whore MP

Yeah I don't think that man would have that expression.

Seriously ugly slag. No wonder Brendan was shagging supple young interns behind her back.

You can tell she was doing some starving too, but no matter how thin she was she just couldn't compete with 19 year olds.

that spinosaurus is wrong

>tfw our best days are behind us

كلماتك مش يعني شيء انني, ولد

>She was just tired. 100 interviews before that one and she was knackered
>Muh DIABEETUS
>She probably doesn't have English as a first language.

We are no longer a force for good user, We are a force for gibs. The Africans I encountered hate Chinese colonialism, they don't educate, they don't bring culture, they just take. It breaks my heart to think we as a nation couldn't do more to adopt say Zambia, we could even send our other non-brits there instead.
It's one of the ultimate signs of nu-male, that and having no idea what to do with a gun despite having spent hours playing with them in Call of Black Ops: WWI was black.

While half correct re roads, they are famous in Africa for building things as cheaply and quickly as possible. There's a perception that if China built it, it'll last around 5 years, whereas if it's British it'll run forever.

>Shag any of them?
No. I much prefer my birds between the ages of 21 and 30.

i disagree, twitter has been more than happy to turn over details to UKGov

every 2 weeks i hear a story about how some important Celeb got trolled and now they're facing some charges in court

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-39703694

>CORBYN MANIA SWEEPS GLASTONBURY

Great to see the people saluting our next PM - latest polls have Labour winning this summers GE by a landslide. Can I just thank all those tories who paid £3 to vote Mr. Corbyn in as Labour leader - all this could not have happened without your help. Happy Days.

the beeb is on form today

-global warming
-muslims are peaceful
-women are powerful
-white people can't breed
-LGBT
-10 things about muslims, LGBT and global warming (you wont believe number 7)
-drag queen feel good story
-some english bookshop is thriving [in cuba]

>no Allosaurus
>no Baryonyx
What a fucking joke

Eid Mubarak friends!

Have a great day x

Charles, despite his flaws, appeared to be thinking in the right direction but that all went to shit in the 90s and now he's a complete cuck and William follows suit.

so is the Trex

I always like Corbyn for a bit as he just looks like a Grandad having fun, then I remember who he really is and his politics and feel sad.

Literally the era when the jews took complete control

Just look at all these wonderful west indian gentlemen coming here to help us with our (((labour shortage)))

Yeah, I'm guessing the reason they're so quick to call this one an accident is because the driver was a muslim herself.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/878952296348082178
UK: Multiple people including kids wounded after car crashes into crowds
If you watch this video she says I dont know what happened, they say she lost control of a car. Is it possible that now they will use Vault7 tricks to gain control over cars and make attacks on islamists so they could say that now christians are attacking, or that not only refugees are attacking. Is this some kind of their game because now people are marching against islamic terror attacks.

ماbbc imperial evil

she's 24 studying fashion if i remember correctly

the Corbynites of the future will wonder why our economy magically crashed after he got into power.

this man is a communist hitler piece of shit, i hope he dies of old age very soon

is that Nigger Moseley on the left?

OOOOOH JEREMY CORRRRBYNN

if you have a fake name, email address etc. then all they have is an IP address which you could plausibly deny when it comes to wifi
i think you over estimate how much time/money would be put into finding out who you are if you dont make it ridiculously easy

>10 miscarriages but still trying

At what point does it become actual murder?

I wonder, were I Jeremy Corbyn, would I shag a different purple haired naive young communist every day?

the answer is very clearly yes

ماwhite evil have no breed
islam fills blonde wombما

Unless the Brexit talks are still in frozen state, I don't think he have much of a chance of winning.

Talk shit get banged desu