You’re a bigot if you wouldn’t have sex with a gay friend

medusamagazine.com/youre-a-bigot-if-you-wouldnt-have-sex-with-a-gay-friend

>The idea that you need to be attracted to someone to engage in sexual acts with them is absurd, archaic and has no place in modern society. Guys masturbate and touch their own penises all the time, how is that any gayer than touching another man’s? Because the penis is attached to a different person than you? Give me a break. If it was physically possible, I’d bet a lot of men would suck their owns dicks if they could. I’ve often pointed out that how society demeans and ostracizes gay sex is a result of the inherent and institutionalized homophobia that plagues western society. Most men get uncomfortable when a gay sex scene comes up on the television. Most of them get uncomfortable when they get into “gay situations” (Holding hands with other men, dicks touching during three-ways, touching another man’s dick by mistake, etc…). If this isn’t homophobia, I don’t know what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7g2S6
youtube.com/watch?v=mFEzW1Z6TRM
youtu.be/9iJBLSzkZW8
medusamagazine.com/i-dared-to-voice-my-opinion-online-and-internet-trolls-descended-on-me
archive.is/Ye7cQ
medusamagazine.com/the-blatant-misogyny-of-stem-departments
youtube.com/watch?v=PCWr6M1E9VQ
thinkprogress.org/even-with-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias-in-stem-fields-men-dont-believe-it-s-real-a600e06a5375
pozitivebreeding.tumblr.com/post/158818067844/elfinion3-pozzing-him-up-verbally-2127m-was
archive.is/UvTgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>medusamagazine
who cares, dumb shit

Hey girls - you're sexist if you don't have sex with all of your guy friends :^)

I got a gay friend to blow me a couple of times. Technique wise it might have been the best I ever had but head wise it felt wrong and fucked up.

I guess its true, you cant choose who you fancy.

Anyway I had to stop speaking to that faggot cause he started to get clingy even though at the start he said he just wanted a cock to keep in practice on.

Man I hope he kills himself soon cause he can be really over dramatic and I'm worried he's going to tell my gf.

he will most likely tell someone, specially if you say he got clingy, that is a guarantee with gay men. either because he hopes to get you back Or just for revenge for ignoring him. expect your girl to get a very passive aggressive message about the blowjobs

Damn, I guess I'm a bigot... Oh well... so what's on the agenda today?

Yeah I think we both know what I have to do.

God damn it

archive.is/7g2S6

Don't give clicks to this shit

>Guys masturbate and touch their own penises all the time, how is that any gayer than touching another man’s?
you what now

>>The idea that you need to be attracted to someone to engage in sexual acts with them is absurd

yeah its totally easy to get an erection when i'm not sexually attracted to the person infront of me

Tell your girl yourself and tell her to step up her BJ technique

Well i have been training her ever since. She just doesn't know where i go the ideas.

I couldn't tell her, she has been cheated on in the past and gets very worked up by even the thought of it.

But what if he's a white male?

Well if that's the case girls don't need to be attracted to me to have sex with them.

It's not rape if this is the case.

>having gay friends

>not fucking him in the ass while your gf masturbates

I like how you think~!

I hope a mudslime shoots up or bombs that magazines hq

I would cum buckets

>grape is mandatory and you'll get sued for discrimination if you decline

That image is blatantly stolen and wasn't meant to have sexual implications
(it was 3 brothers who recreated a bunch of childhood photos as a mother's day gift)
Leave it to the degenerate faggots to turn it into something sexual like that.

I'm a bigot, then, and I'm comfortable with that.

>bathing naked with your grown ass brothers in a tub
You gotta admit it's pretty gay tho

DON'T YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON US.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFEzW1Z6TRM

>its the same to jerk off or give your friend a handjob

Why are liberals so delusional.

What are the odds that this was written by a woman. I aint clickin that shit

>I'm a bigot, then, and I'm comfortable with that.
Enjoy getting sued by bubonic buttblasting queers and losing then getting sodomized by Bubba in prison

So, can I use a similar line of logic on my female friends? Clearly friendly relationships should involve getting my dick sucked.

Ok I'll go out and blow every guy I see so I'm not a bigot. Except for homeless guys they can only get handjobs

The article is obviously satire, but this is still a good way top react to this kind of thinking. If you start trying to argue against their points they just come back with more stupidity. Their weapon is to call you a bigot, so if you just say, Yeah ya got me, they don't have anything else.

>can I use a similar line of logic on my female friends?
No stupid they're "female" after all.
>Except for homeless guys they can only get handjob
You better suckle on that stinky sweaty smegma piss encrusted sausage or it's off to jail bigot!

this is satire r...right?

Maybe in shitholes like yours were gommunism looked for excuses or witch hunt on homosexuals.

I have slept shirtless with male friends at the beach house due few beds. Nothing gay at all.

Have you ever chanted and jumped naked at showers, with your team after winning? Nothing gay.

Cant get the oversexualization of things.

Good. Click the archive:

youtu.be/9iJBLSzkZW8

>You’re a bigot if you wouldn’t have sex with a gay friend
According to that 'logic' :
Your a bigot, if u don't help oout a Nazi hunting down jews. Just saying.

>I have slept shirtless with male friends at the beach house due few beds. Nothing gay at all.
>Have you ever chanted and jumped naked at showers, with your team after winning? Nothing gay.

I'm also a bigot for wanting to get rid of Islam.
Two negatives = positive
They did not think this through

You are going to the oven

This

I have a counter to that: fuck you and fags go to hell when they die.

Thats just an excuse to be shit at blowjobs

>>Guys masturbate and touch their own penises all the time, how is that any gayer [sic!] than touching another man’s? Because the penis is attached to a different person than you?

Firstly, I think they mean "how's that any less gay".

Secondly, the hand movement when masturbating is just a means to reach a satisfying result, one's own orgasm. I don't reach an orgasm by stroking someone else's willy, nor do I receive pleasure from it. It's not the act of stroking the dick that's pleasurable to straight men, but the physical sensation that it invokes.

A more interesting question would be whether it is gay to fuck another man. Many different cultures that were normally homophobic have deemed it to not be.

also if being a bigot is defined as discriminating between what you deem is right and wrong, then i love being a bigot

You're also a bigot if you won't have sex with the guys you post on Sup Forums with ie me

>I got a gay friend to blow me a couple of times.

I'm sorry you're living in denial you humongous closet faggot

brojobs aren't gay

Yeah, if they try to shame you just show them that you don't mind being shamed by them.
I've shut down liberals that way countless of times.

>Oh user. Don't say something like that. You're not rightwing are you?
>Yes I am.
>Ohh, uhhh, ehhh

They never know how to react to that and lose their holier than thou attitude immediately.

A FUCKING LEAF

>he didnt did harlem shaked naked at showers
>he didnt did "sausage fest chants" at anytime

Looks that you missed all the fun user. Belonging to a group of friends confirmed you were swimming at pussy. No girl likes boring or loners.

god i wish that were me (your friend)

Your post offends me. I've reported you to the Staffordshire Police. Enjoy the prison rape asshole.

In the words of Justin Trudaeu "I've already won"

I'm convinced that Medusa Magazine is a parody "onion-like" site. .

I hope you die of AIDS.

>that pic
you fucked up

Jolly good burn. Let's have a toast sandwich.

This is satire. It has to be at this point someone is writing this shit to try and make people realize how absurd fags are....right?

>There is nothing inherently gay or weird about sucking another man’s penis.

This is the age we live in

it was written by a woman

i dont know if it is satire or not, they already wrote a second article talking about the hate speech the article got and the trolling and they are very offended by the people disagreeing with them.
how far would satire go? they seemed to be serious

medusamagazine.com/i-dared-to-voice-my-opinion-online-and-internet-trolls-descended-on-me

It's called a toastie and I prefer cheese only toasties.

>still not posting an archive

kys you fucking shill

im not a shill, im just retarded i dont know how to archive it

>archive.is/Ye7cQ

go to archive.is and paste the link in

sorry :/

This is obviously magazine made by a concerned troll. No way this is real.

So are women bigoted against ugly people or men when they refuse to have sex with me?
Either way it's finally concluded that it's wrong and I now have every right to rape any woman I want.

So apparently the domain is owned bt the guy at age of shitlords.

/po// IS FUCKING DUMB

do you really not just see this as clickbait?

the writers of this probably know this is b8 too, and probably don't even beleive the shit they write

literally no ones cares about SJE and feminists

get off Sup Forums

not everything is a college campus

I knew this would come back to bite us in the ass

>straight friends have gay sex with each other
>it's bigoted of straight people not to have sex with their gay friends
You know these fag writers have been friend zoned by straight people and are desperate to convince them without saying anything to their crushes face
>I'll just leave this article on my coffee table and invite them over for coffee!

So if my female friends won't have sex with me and do me a solid then what are they?

>not everything is a college campus

but thats the problem, this could have been easily written by a college campus student and not be clickbait or trolling. thats what the problem is
this is peftectly normal thinking in campuses

>The idea that you need to be attracted to someone to engage in sexual acts with them is absurd, archaic and has no place in modern society. Wives touch their husband's penises all the time, how is that any different than touching another man’s? Because the penis is attached to a different person than her husband? Give me a break. If it was physically possible, I’d bet a lot of women would suck other dicks if they could. I’ve often pointed out that how society demeans and ostracizes extramarital sex is a result of the inherent and institutionalized monogamy that plagues western society. Most women get uncomfortable when they get into “questionable situations" (Holding hands with other men, touching another man’s dick by mistake, etc…).

im convinced that is just a parody website. check this out if you dont believe me: medusamagazine.com/the-blatant-misogyny-of-stem-departments

How does me not wanting to sleep with other men because I'm a straight man make me a bigot?
How is this bullshit even published?
Can we just nuke America already?

Bigot and proud you faggot

Liberated.

is this trolling as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCWr6M1E9VQ

how far does the trolling go?

thinkprogress.org/even-with-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias-in-stem-fields-men-dont-believe-it-s-real-a600e06a5375

>. Second, there’s a bit of unconscious bias evident in both genders, as women were more persuaded by the abstract that confirmed their ideas about gender bias.
Given the prevalence of men in the sciences and the actual evidence of gender bias, however, men’s unconscious bias proves to be more insidious.

>both genders exhibit gender bias
>its only a problem on men dominated fields
>we dont care much for female-dominated fields to "open up" to male inclusion

pozitivebreeding.tumblr.com/post/158818067844/elfinion3-pozzing-him-up-verbally-2127m-was

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Checked. Profit denial. archive.is/UvTgE

This is why I stopped fapping. Jerking a dude off is fucking faggotry.

Well fuck me in the ass and call me Sally, but I guess I am a faggot now.

Jesus Christ

fuck me nickers that looks good

Here's the followup article.

I wish I had a gay friend to have bro sex with..

>/po/ IS FUCKING DUMB
ok but what does origami have to do with this?

Die soon.

some faggot who probably works for medusa magazine keeps posting this garbage

>This is why I stopped fapping. Jerking a dude off is fucking faggotry.

just buy one of these, they cost you a measly 130 bucks or so and they last forever

what the hell

Oh shit. Had same scenario. I guarantee he will tell people.

This is the creepiest thing I've seen all day

Why would you have a gay friend in the first place?