Trump has one last option to Make America Great Again

He should go out and give a speech like this:

"We choose to go to Mars and build the other things, not because it is easy, but because it is hard!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FI6p6pZypl0
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5KV3rzuag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Venus
thesun.co.uk/news/3878980/anonymous-nasa-alien-life-evidence-video/
cnbc.com/2017/06/20/nasa-kepler-telescope-reveals-10-new-earth-like-planets-which-could-sustain-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> City of a million people could be built on Mars by 2062, says Elon Musk
> Mr Musk envisaged creating a Mars Colonial Fleet of 1,000 craft that would make multiple journeys, building up a population of a million over 40 to 100 years.
> “There will be movies, lecture halls, cabins, and a restaurant. It will be really fun to go. You are going to have a great time!”

Why won't liberals admit they just want to get away from niggers like everyone else?

points at 'german' flag

>Implying the first man to walk on mars isn't going to be given to a black man.

lel

Musk is nuts though. There really is nothing up there. Its worthless real estate.

These looneys talking about the expense of moving to a dead rock with no air because- wait for it- they think the Earth might be uncomfortable in some areas.

The best we will ever really get is some tourist traps for the wealthy, some looney cultists who will die in space on their way to nowhere over generations, and probably an orbital trailer park for government contracted workers to maintain near Earth infrastructure projects. Aside from defense, the only real gain in space *might* be energy collection from the sun or ore refinements extracted from asteroids for manufacturing materials for use right in space like construction and ship building.

I'm talking about the intent, it's so transparent, why don't they just admit it. They want a nice place of their own to share with their own kind and subconsciously know they'll never get it on earth.

Implying niggers are interested in space stuff or techno-futuristic lolbertarianism.

>the current year, still believing in the jewish (((space))) meme

Its just that Mars is not a nice place. I mean, we get nice pictures. But space generally is a hell hole, and Mars is no exception. It is a realm of death, plain and simple. Everything is trying to kill you. If they want a cold dark place where there is constant schrapnel flying, no food production and the fear of death around every corner, they could simply go to Detroit.

The sales pitch to buy into land on Mars has to be compelling, and people with money aren't dumb enough to buy it. Rich people dont want to live in government housing either.

Maybe if they set up a lost martian civilization museum up there, people would want to visit
youtube.com/watch?v=FI6p6pZypl0

Mars wall when?

I will almost guarantee you that they will desperately find a black man to send to space and be the first one to walk on Mars.

If not a black man, then a black woman, or an asian, or Native American. It will not be a white man, that is for sure. Last case scenario, it will be a white woman, but that will be after every single other option is exhausted. It will not be a white man, 100% guaranteed.

It would be much easier to create a colony on Venus then on Mars. Venus is closer to Earth than Mars.The gravity on Mars is only 0.4 of Earth's gravity while Venus has 0.9 of Earth's gravity. People on Mars will have serious bone problems because of low gravity.
Also Mars doesn't even has an athmophere, being bombared constanty by cosmic radiation (meaning cancer) while Venus has a thick atmosphere, with magnetic reconnection and a ionosphere.
The only problem is the runaway greenhouse effect and pressure on the surface on Venus. A colony can be created in the atmosphere of Venus until the surface underneath can be terraformed.
Venus is a better candidate for colonies and terraformation. However humans have an obsession with planting flags on surfaces as a proxy of colonization success.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5KV3rzuag

I've known about all these problems for a while now, I think even the Soviets determined a long time ago that Venus would be a better option for colonization than Mars, which kinda makes me feel questionably towards Elon Musk. Like, is this Mars colony thing one big scam, or a distraction from something else?

Idk, I just can't imagine humans living on Mars yet. I just don't see that happening for some reason.

One has to consider the value of the substrate being built upon. Its space. Unless you have a need for the land/minerals, you dont have to build on anything at all. You can simply float.

Trump isn't about false promises and space scams.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Venus
"Despite the harsh conditions on the surface, the atmospheric pressure and temperature at about 50 km to 65 km above the surface of the planet is nearly the same as that of the Earth, making its upper atmosphere the most Earth-like area in the Solar System, even more so than the surface of Mars.Due to the similarity in pressure and temperature and the fact that breathable air (21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen) is a lifting gas on Venus in the same way that helium is a lifting gas on Earth, the upper atmosphere has been proposed as a location for both exploration and colonization."

I wasnt refuting you, if thats how you took it. I was just elaborating options. I dont know that any planetary construction without a rewarding mission is preferable to space habitats which would be eminently cheaper and more clearly purposed... thus my analogy of 'trailer parks' in orbit.

Going to Venus instead of Mars is like going to Rio de Janeiro instead of Las Vegas.

You can't create a civilization of billions in the air. (Not with our current technology) On the other hand, you can build a civilization on the soil, like on Mars.

>can't create a civilization of billions

See, perhaps thats where I see a problem. Those people have to choose to live together. Maybe you see the issues. Its still central planning.

On earth, there is a certain amount of infrastructure that nature either affords or doesnt, and people make the choice to migrate.

I do not confuse the realities of space and human nature with science fiction romanticizations. Without intending it, habitat in space may be the unwitting unintentional construction of prisons.

Consider: would it not be the dream of every child born off-Earth to come to a place to roam free, feel the sun, smell fragrant air and feel random fluttering breezes.

The idea of space habitation is by definition a folly of human imagination. Theres nothing wrong with it, but it has to be seen for what it is. Every astronaut that comes home is glad to do it.

We cannot create worlds. We just can't. Not now and not ever. We simply will never be able. Despite clever tales from Hawkings and Musk, we have enough to contend with trying to evolve and keep this planet habitable as long as we can. How humans exercise the notion of 'jurisdiction' continues to plague us as a species. We are confronted with two unhappy realities: the finite time we call mortality of the species and the terror of trying to influence the atmosphere one way or the other and getting it wrong on the only planet we have.

We will try to fix something that isnt broken because we apes are in fact that stupid, and it will hubris that kills us off in millions in the end, not cow farts, volcanoes and tail pipes.

But Space isn't real and Kabbalist organizations like NASA/Free Masons/LHC/ESA/UN use it to keep a tight grip on the planet and to control geopolitical/national human rhythms.

If any and or all of these groups came together tomorrow and said ayy lmaos and UFOs were real everyone would believe and fall mercilessly to the group demands.

Don't act like (((((they))))) aren't planning on it either.

thesun.co.uk/news/3878980/anonymous-nasa-alien-life-evidence-video/

cnbc.com/2017/06/20/nasa-kepler-telescope-reveals-10-new-earth-like-planets-which-could-sustain-life.html

Massive control can emerge as mafia-like forced one world government rises.

Don't fall for (((their))) traps and the slave class of Masons/Muslims that fuel the need for power.

>On the other hand, you can build a civilization on the soil, like on Mars.
I have to respectfully disagree. Bases can indeed be created on Mars and short term "colonization" can be achieved, but a civilization can't. Long term exposure to Mars' low gravity, along with constant bombardment from cosmic radiation due to no atmophere will cause serious health problems, even death to potential settlers. :(
Sending people to Mars is ok, keeping them long term there and hoping for the best is just wishful thinking from people like Elon Musk.

Personally, I see the possibility of long term colonization (with actual, life long settlers) as a REQUIREMENT of succesful colonization. I don't see planting flags and making bases as a measure of actual colonization success.

Bring McDonalds and Taco Bell to Mars because MMGA

Until Hollywood starts making movies about Venus, the public isn't going to support going there. Almost all support for manned space missions is manufactured by the entertainment industry.

But Trump CAN spead fast food culture to the universe!

Every sailor is fixed to the ship for months when on duty. That doesn't destroy the adventure, sure they miss home, but they also long for the next time they set sail. America was shit compared to Europe when people went there, but it was full of possibilities.