In a month from now the model 3 releases

In a month from now the model 3 releases

Analysts say they will be able to build 80k cars by the end of 2017, and Tesla says they will be able to build 10k cars a week by the end of 2018, easily building the 500k reservations by then.

Will Tesla kill the ICE/dealership mafia? The 3 series is gonna die in the US definitely

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2017/03/25/elon-musk-tesla-model-3-reservation-holders-buy-model-s/
youtu.be/t4zSIVpVMaw?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 quality post

I've heard charger networks are already overwhelmed. And the Bolt seems a more reasonable investment. Frankly I'd drop the battery range to 150. Average driver only drives 30 miles a day.

They are doubling the number of charging stations and expanding existing ones

The bolt is ugly as fuck and is gm trash

>easily building the 500k reservations by then.
The reservations numbers have been around 400k for more than 15months now. There was an initial surge and that was it. You just had to pay 1k which was completely refundable. Essentially like opening a small bank account.

The problem is that most of these reservations aren't currently being transfered into sales. People just wanted to say they are on the reservation list, they aren't all interested in really buying one of the cars.

electrek.co/2017/03/25/elon-musk-tesla-model-3-reservation-holders-buy-model-s/

Tesla has delivered 25k cars in Q1 2017... compared to e.g. 2500k cars by Volkswagen.

Let's see how much they deliver in all of 2017 and all of 2018 and then go from there, shall we?

>Tesla has 2 cars
>Vw has dozens from 15-40k in multiple markets

Of course the model s look better but it's cost 70k it's too much for 90% of people's. The model 3 look ugly and the interior cockpit is shit.

Yes, that was my point.

Call me once Tesla is say 20% of Volkswagen or 20% of Toyota in terms of vehicle sales. Then I believe their relevance and consumer adoption.

Even without the reservations they have the capacity to produce 4-500k cars which would make them larger than MB and BMW, #1 in the US luxury market with 3 cars doesn't sound so bad

>it's the volks nazi

That thing is ugly as fuck. Something wrong with the proportions.

Can't wait till Tesla 3 kills all the Germancucks (BMW 3-series, Merc C-Class, and Audi A4). They're gonna go bankrupt in the US in less then 5 years.

Rome wasn't built in one day Germancuck!

>that thing killing iconic luxury brands.

Take your meds.

>Will Tesla kill the ICE/dealership mafia? The 3 series is gonna die in the US definitely
No. The infrastructure has to be set up first. Then, maybe there would be competition.

>bmw/audi/merc killer

Ugly as fuck and still expensive. Could literally get a brand new vehicle for half the price. Only retards fall for the tesla meme.

What the fuck it's only 30K?

I wish they were cool looking but they're not.

i dont want to see another god damn tesla in my life

i went to hong kong for 2 weeks

literally 1 in 3 cars was a tesla

they have like 4 different colors

i cant tell you how fucking old that car got within the first few days

Model 3 looks 10x better then any POS BMW 3-series I've been on. Just yesterday I was driving a loaner X4M and I couldn't believe the shitty quality of interior for a "luxury" brand. My dad's 2017 Honda Accord looks better than that POS. German cuck luxury is a meme. The C-class looks much better but it's not worth the pricetag, that's why nobody is buying them in the US. The Model 3 will be the death of all "luxury" brand in the US. Screencap this faggot.

Looks like someone broke into it and stole your shit.

>$70,000 full option 5-series gas guzzler
vs
>$30,000 electric test car competing with 3-series

And yet Tesla still BTFO of it with it's non-existent maintenance, dirt cheap electric, an 3 second acceleration. KYS krautfag. We're gonna kill your Jewish globalist industry.

Thinking you can design a car around the Iphone philosophy vs manufacturers with centuries of experience and innovations.

I mean, do you millenial retards even know your buying a vehicle and not some smartphone ?

>German engineering

Ehh
In Europe, it'd be the other way around
>70k for low tier electric car
vs
>30k for an entry level luxury car

This kills the Krautfags

>Tesla's Model S P100D is the fastest accelerating production car in the world, thanks to a Spaceballs-inspired software update. In a recent Motor Trend test, the Model S P100D hit 0-60 mph in 2.275507139 seconds using a new Easter egg mode called Ludicrous+. No production car has ever cracked 2.3 seconds during the magazine's testing, it said. That's faster than Tesla's original promise of 2.5 seconds, and faster than the 2.389 second time recorded by the Tesla Racing Channel in January."

Not even your shitty Porsches or the Pizzafag Ferraris can go this fast ahahahahahha

>Muh acceleration

Porches, Ferraris, BMWs, etc drive a hell of a lot better than any Tesla. There is more to cars than just the figures.

Get stuck in the middle of nowhere with :

>phone on wheels you can't fix
>good ol diesel/petrol engine you can take a wrench at.

Americucks are ready to die for their stupidity.

Also to even compare that fucking thing to a sleek m5 or a CLA haha

>german cars
>Unreliable TSI and DSG
>Assembled by Turks from components from Third World countries

JDM master race

Americans have shit taste in cars and produce shit cars. What else is new under the sun.

>Mercedes
gas yourself

Electric cars are expensive in general. An Entry level Nissan Leaf for instance costs €33,590. An entry level 5 Door Fiesta is €16,000

You could get a Focus for €20,000

>falling for kike promises
>2007+10

shig.

Oh look, it's the electric car meme.

>M*rcedes

>Guys pls were totally making good cars now, its not like the 80s, 90s and 00s.
Were totally cool now.

My Nova would roast the doors off a plastic AMG Merksades.

CLA is not a real Mercedes. Real Mercedes start with the C-Class.

Muh 0-60
Literally the most useless benchmark. But if were comparing useless meme benchmarks then what is the top speed? Better yet, what is the range using that acceleration frequently?

Checkmate

>buying electric car
>when it leaked that CIA can use exploit in modern cars to remotely control them

I'll be buying one in a year or two. What makes you say it'll die in the US?

Thanks for proving my point Eurofags. This really makes you butthurt.

When the model 3 was announced 3 series sales were down
Almost half of all bms sold in the US are 3 series

It will rip their sales in half, same with Mercedes and Audi

Cadillac and Lincoln sales wont be harmed

When BMW were producing on the most beloved coupes of all time (the M3 E46) burgers were producing this, the "Cavalier" pff

>Electric cars accelerate faster than petrol or diesel powered cars

Well yes, that's what electric cars do well. It would be quite emberrassing if the P100D didn't accelerate faster.

>tesla

If it was Golf 2/3 sure.
If its one of those new eco disels then you are as fucked as with tesla.

Good goy

america invented the car, oops

>Tesla battery produces carbon emissions equivalent to driving an internal-combustion vehicle for eight years
Literal meme vehicles, don't even fulfill the very purpose of "saving the earth" they were built for

>tesla

Not limited to electric cars senpai. Every single modern car is almost entirely controlled by electronic systems, the fuel used doesn't matter.

That would be Daimler

We were producing this, which made Lincoln the top selling luxury brand in the US during the days of the E46

>tesla

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

>80 mile range

LMAOOOOOOO call me when Eurocucks break 200 miles

>36k for a Golf

Mind you, the Netherlands has fucked up prices anyway.
Ford Mustang with the undesirable EcoBoost = $25,185
Ford Mustang with the magnificent V8 = $34,095
In America, as estimated using Ford's US website.

In the Netherlands,
Ford Mustang with the undesirable EcoBoost = €57,160
Ford Mustang with the magnificent V8 = €119,560

Really fucked up.

Looks like pressed shit. You lard buckets can't design a classy car since the 70s.

European countries are tiny 80 miles takes them from one end of the continent to the other

>100 mile range

AYYYYY LMAO KYS

you are a retard

>16 mile range

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Everyone already knows you are bikecucks

This

I don't think I've ever seen an uglier interior. And people think BMW interiors are bland. Jesus.

The only supercar worth your money today

Audi is boring and looks like literally every other european sedan

kys

Fact: no German company has a true BEV luxury electric car

we have
-tesla
-fisker
-lucid

Waiting for them to open a dealership in Lisbon to buy/lease a Model 3.

The interior is ugly, But the overall package still beats the shit out of the competition.

I love the A7, and I'd get far more enjoyment out of driving that 6 year old car than a model 3 piece of shit all day

It's a Hybrid

>Supercar
>Camaro

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

>tesla

BWHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT you Eurofags are even more pathetic than I thought before. Why don't you just admit no Eurofag car company will be able to compete with Tesla in the next 10 years? You guys are gonna get BTFO in less then 5 years. Watch your "luxury" car sale get BTFO like the S-class/7-series/A8s are already being decimated by the Models S

only real Mercedes

To be fair it is currently the 14th fastest car around the nurburgring

Not a supercar but damn impressive for a Camaro

youtu.be/t4zSIVpVMaw?t=6

Too new tbqh

God that's hideous

>130 mile range
>looks like a fucking smart car
>gotta rent out the battery

AYYYYYY FUCKING LMAOOOOOO YOU HAVE NO HOPE

>tesla

When the air goes into production in 2019 the s class is kill

Comparable,BMW of the period, probably the most dissapointing 7 series.

Looks alot more appealing than that tin box on wheels lol.

Further proof you lards have no sense for classy design.

Nah, $40. $30K is with all the rebates for electric vehicles that state and government allow. Rebates which Tesla is disqualified from getting because they've sold more cars than the rebates allow.

>85 mile range

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING EUROPOORS CAN'T EVEN HIT 150 MILES

non bait question, but are literally any of these better than just a volt?

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

>supercar

>7 series competes with the town car

Nigga you are dumb

They sold near 100k town cars a year back in it's heyday, the 7 series never outsold it

anything along the lines
every other mercedes is an s-class thats compromised to fit other markets. The s-class is the only Mercedes

>tesla

Don't listen to this fakenews fag. The car costs $35k WITHOUT any rebates. With rebates in the US should be 27.5k or less.

The Grosser is glorious.