Thailaind. In this country we have problem

ML Rungguna, remember this based Thai Royal monk. He posted this on his facebook a couple of years ago.

The truth about Adolf Hitler is well-hidden by the Zionists and the Jews. After WWI, the Treaty of Versailles ensured that Germany would be thoroughly humiliated and would be plunged into an economic abyss. For instance, in 1918, 5.2 German marks equaled $1, in 1921, 64.9 German marks equaled $1 and in 1923, 4.2 million German marks equaled $1. Meanwhile the Jews were enriching themselves at the expense of the German people. They owned virtually everything in Germany.

After the 1929 stock market crash, for which the Rockefellers, JP Morgan and the Rothschilds were totally and solely responsible, Germany became a bankrupt country. In 1928 there were 650,000 unemployed people, in 1930 this number had increased to 3 million, and in 1933 there were 6-7 million unemployed Germans.

Then Hitler came along, and gave hope to millions waiting for social justice. He fought both the Jews, the Communists and the Capitalists. [At this point I couldn’t make much sense of the automated Facebook translation, but the paragraph ends with an epic “fuck fucking product Jewish”].

Millions of people were helped back to work, which gave them new confidence and welfare. Hitler’s ideas included building motorways the length and breadth of the country. Hitler looked upon the charging of interest on loans, as done by the Anglo-American and Jewish banksters, as immoral, and by forcing banks to abolish the practice of usury, millions were freed from the slavery of debt. In only five years, Germany became the most powerful and prosperous state of Europe.

So why is he considered to be evil? Because he found a way to free the people from being slaves to the Jews? Because he found a way to create a better world, free from Zionists?

As that is what he did.

He was a People’s man. He was the Father of Germany. His people loved him, and he loved his people.

Heil Hitler… Happy Birthday to you!

Hitler was a true genius and a patriot. Everything in Germany became better because of him.

History is written by the victors, by the Allied forces. The Zionists and the Jewish bankers don’t want the truth to come out. They destroyed Hitler and Germany. Hitler has been imputed as the bad guy for the so-called Holocaust, which actually did not actually occur. It was propaganda to establish sympathy to expel and kill Palestinians from their homeland so the Jews would have their own state. ML Rungguna is a former monk, family man and environmental activist

Israel Ambassador in Thailand expressed his disappointment. The monk wrote him this open letter.

To the Ambassador of Israel to Thailand, H.E. Mr. Simon Roded
I acknowledge your dissatisfaction to the opinions I voiced in my writings. However, I do have a right to voice my personal opinion from which I conclude from facts and evidences which history books has attempted to cover up and distort. Even then, you may wonder why I would be writing on such matters which displease you when the matter does not seem to involve either myself or my country. I, hereby, will explain that what I write is not to displease you or anyone, and what it has to do with myself and my country.
First of all, my referring to ‘Zionist Bankers’ implicates a group of people, not to the whole Jewish race, whereby even with Orthodox Jews, real Jews, who adhere to the Torah, many reject Zionism as being Judaism as they have shown in protests around the world. I am sure you are already aware of this since some of the real Jews, who are very decent, have actually been imprisoned in Israel.
By Zionist Bankers, I am referring to a group of the most powerful bankers in the world who have control of power over many governments including the superpower United States of America, where the Federal Reserve Bank which prints money and lends it out to the government with interest, is privately owned by them, and not the American people. They have large holdings and control over most of the largest corporations all around the world, including 6 corporations which control 90% of the media in the USA. They control most of the oil and gas resources around the world. They are advancing to control the world’s food supply through GMO’s. Even organizations such as the UN and its derivatives such as World Bank and IMF are their creations and are controlled by them.
The most prominent and powerful families of the Zionist Bankers are clearly the ‘Rothschild’ and the ‘Rockefeller’ families.

The name Rothschild, I am sure you are very well acquainted, as within the Independence Hall in Tel Aviv, your Capital, there is an exhibit of enormous importance to your country, namely ‘The Balfour Declaration’, a letter to Lord Rothschild in 1917, whereby the British Government declared its support for the establishment of a national home for Jewish people in Palestine. Thus Baron Edmond (Abraham Benjamin) Rothschild has the status of "the Father of the Settlements" (Avi ha-Yishuv) or we could say the father of Israel.
Of the four super oil companies of the world, ‘The Four Horsemen of Oil’, which are behind America’s oil conquest strategies, BP Amoco and Royal Dutch/Shell are controlled by the Rothschild with their large shareholdings. The other two, Exxon Mobil and Chevron, are off-springs from John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil. They have interlocking directorates within themselves and with mega-banks such as Citigroup, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, N. M. Rothschild & Sons, controlled by the Rothschild, and Rockefeller’s JP Morgan Chase. Their shareholding are interwoven with their mega-corporations such as Black Rock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity which are the nucleus of most of the major corporations in the USA and around the world.

Stiglitz mentioned clearly in the interview that most politicians were not reluctant to sign the agreement due to (a) The World Bank IMF can order a financial blockage if it did not receive cooperation (b) The politicians were eager to sell off their water, electricity, oil and gas and ‘You can see their eyes widen at the possibility of commissions for shaving a few billion off the sale price.’ which, of course, they would claim that they were forced to do by World Bank.
What followed was the legislation of the 11 laws, laws to allow and protect the auctioneers putting Thailand on sale, where Thai assets were ‘auctioned’ off in a rather fixed manner at one fifth of the real value of the assets, and the privatization of Thailand’s oil and gas companies. It is highly visible, that whether in the case of giving national territory away or the process of privatization, the process would be carried on through more than one or two governments, after one government sets the play up, another would execute, all pointing to teamwork of theatrical of collaboration where no one would have to take the full responsibility. In the case of passing the legislation putting the country on sale, the faction that passed it claim that the it was initiated by the previous government, but one can clearly see favours returned, such as the position as the director-general of WTO, which was granted to its own member.
Thus, by creating debt, currency attacks, threats and briberization to all factions of power, who all collaborated in selling out their own country, Zionist Bankers, their mega-banks such as JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity have come to take over Thai oil and gas companies, banks and financial institutes from Thai people, and the process is advancing monstrously today under the junta, as is reported on the news.

(3) Application of the ‘Divide and Rule’ strategy to Thailand in order to make further conquest, pulling strings behind politicians on all sides of the ongoing colour shirts conflict, manipulating division between Thai people among themselves
It is evident that which ever faction, by whatever means of entry, that come into power, all have collaborated with the Zionist Bankers in selling out Thailand, with commission, both in Thailand’s resources and privatization as the connecting point, whereby the Zionist Bankers are able to control and pull strings all factions.
The application of the ‘Divide and Rule’ strategy can be seen all around the world, whereby Zionist Bankers would manipulate their prey to fight one another, sometimes arming both sides, to destroy immunity provided by the unity of the nation, by which, after creating a division, they can easily slip in the crack and make further conquest.
The division, the conflict of colour-shirts in Thailand, was created, is funded and supported, by Zionist Bankers on both sides of the political factions. As already established that all the political factions are all collaborates for commission in selling the country, the Zionist Bankers are again behind them pulling strings on both sides, by which they manipulate the people of Thailand to rise up and hate, fight one another, unaware of what is actually going on.

Clear evidence shows that (a) Robert Blackville, CFR Member, Henry Kissinger’s fellow for US foreign policy, from Barbour Griffif & Rogers (CFR) (b) Keneth Adelman, CFR Member, former US ambassador to the UN from Baker & Botts (CFR) (c) Robert Amsterdam from Amsterdam & Peroff (Chatham House) have all acted as lobbyist for a former Thai politician, who is in self- exile in Dubai, and are behind the Red Shirt movement, and that the NED has been heavily funding Red Shirt websites. The truth is, the politician in self-exile is merely a puppet whose strings are pulled by Zionist Bankers, which without the support of, he would not be able to do such things.
As to the other political powers, by which ever method of entry, who advertise and claim to be protectors of important Thai institutions and wave anti-corruption campaigns, in reality, are no less corrupt and fraudulent, with their wishes for commission in oil and gas, commission in privatization, they are of course part of the string pulling of the Zionist Bankers. Whereby the US, the right arm of the Zionist Bankers are behind one faction, the left arm, is apparently acting that it supports otherwise.

So, hereby, I declare that I hold nothing against the people of any nation, whether they be American or Jewish or any other nationality. What I am against is the act of taking advantage, bullying, looting resources, stealing land and destroying other nations which Zionist Bankers are doing all around the world. Therefore, since I am clearly not, I have no need to be concerned at all by you referring to me as racist. But, as I can see, I see no prison camp on this world as cruel and gruesome as a place called Gaza, and as long as your country is still engaged in the genocide of the Palestinians as you are doing, how dare you call anyone a racist? Please take a look at yourself before you call other people things. The behaviour of screaming out that one is the victim, the prey of someone’s doing, to protect oneself, when in reality, one is the aggressor, do you not think that that behaviour is pathetic?
Whatever people of whatever nation, they desire peace and happiness, they desire their own sovereignty, they desire to decide their own future, they desire that their assets and resources are managed in the way which would give them benefits as they rightfully deserve, they don’t desire for their territory to be taken away from them.

But in Thailand, by the string pulling behind the scene, by briberization of the those in power of all sides who are willing to sell their country, by the control of the media, by manipulation of the people, of which Zionist Bankers are behind, Thai people, instead of living in peace loving one another, instead of receiving benefits from their resources and assets, instead of receiving quality health care and education, instead of living quality life which they deserve, they are hating and fighting one another, they are living as slaves to the Zionist Bankers, slaves who are divided and are fighting among themselves instead of harmonizing to achieve their freedom, because they have been, through unawareness, mislead by different scheming lying greedy power hungry people, who are all in essence all doing it all for their own benefits, under control of the same master, the Zionist Bankers.
I, therefore, have a necessity to show the truth, the whole picture of the truth, the absolute truth. Whereby, when the people of Thailand awaken to the truth, they will be free from being slaves who fight one another, they will be in harmony loving one another. For this, the awakening of the people, is the one and only thing that will save this nation of the Thais.
Yours Sincerely,
M.L.Roonguna Kitiyakara

Good text, bump

Thai-Nazi Meme is real

Hnnnng.

If some monk from Thailand says the holocaust didn't happen then it must be true.

Burden of proof is on you geezer.

Yep that right Rothschild own the bank of Thailand
George Soros is the cause of tom yum goong crisis.

Wouldn't it be something if he led a revolution to expel all the zionists out of Thailand. It could start a movement to expel the degeneracy out of SE Asia.

>most prosperous state

Yea with debt increase by 6 gazillion, trade utterly demolished.
Jobs were created but it were welfare jobs, the state was losing money hard.
It was just an illusion of a good life.

Throw them all down the well.

I love thailand.

You need to learn how they speak, then you can attack them on the streets and make them afraid.

If I say "hey did you just steal that coke"

they will reply something like "what do you mean?".

They regress.
Everything they do regresses unless it is something they want.

it doesn't matter what it is, they regress non stop until they achieve their goal.
even if it isn't dangerous to them, they attempt to make it regress.

they regress in conversation, in law, in the market, everywhere.

so my country can be free

>all the zionists out of Thailand

All 6 of them!? That would be like annudah...

Oy vey

>Then Hitler came along, and gave hope to millions waiting for social justice
Hitler was the original SJW?

In my country there is problem,
And that problem is transport.
It take very very long,
Because Kazakhstan is big.
Throw transport down the well
So my country can be free
We must make travel easy
Then we'll have a big party
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back
Throw the jew down the well
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party
If you see the Jew coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do
Throw the jew down the well
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party

I can picture (((Borat))) sing this song like it was yesterday.