Anyone think the death of Otto Warmbier will be enough for the US and NK to go to war? If so will it go nuclear?

Anyone think the death of Otto Warmbier will be enough for the US and NK to go to war? If so will it go nuclear?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

The cuck democrats won't allow it

Trump is already pissed off and showing it. I dont know about war but something is definately going to happen. Hes not going to let them off the hook like Obama or anything.

When his parents were chimping out, Obama told them to be quiet. Had Obama not been some lazy nigger otto would probably be alive.

The democrats will never give a fuck about you. Theyre too busy trying to get re-elected so that they can continue stealing tax payers money and laundering it through planned parent hood; one of hillarys many funding scams.

Regrettably, no

how did he end up in a coma? I really didn't know shit about this till the other day

lack of oxygen to brain

Lack of evidence oxygen to brain

Shit meant to say lack of oxygen to brain

OP is the deep state version of shariablue.

Why respond to this thread ?

Just Dont

yeah but what cause the lack of oxygen

rip VileRat

The CIAniggers killed Warmbier.

-=- Multi-Daily Reminder -=-
(((Otto Warmbier))) was a Jew.

"His maternal grandfather was Charles Garber, a pharmacist in Cincinnati, who was active in the Jewish community."

"He was a brother of the Theta Chi fraternity, and was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia. He had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults, a visit he described in a blog post."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

If we learned anything from WWII is that no amount of dead Jews is worth war.

If NK marched every Jew on the planet into a raging volcano it would still not be worth the potential nuclear war with NK.

>Because of one dumb ass, we should use the most destructive weapons on earth.
You really need to interact with flesh and blood people. You've asked a completely stupid question that shows you haven't had human contact in a long time. Shut off the computer and go sit in the park until someone talks to you.

Doctors don't know

So basically he went to NK
took a propaganda poster or some shit
get detained
ends up in a coma
dies

>Shut off the computer and go sit in the park until someone talks to you.
Because of what they found on his computer the last time the police raided his room in his parents basement is the reason why he is not allowed to sit in the park with children around.

ok trump says cut the shit stop being a dick and then what

The video that apparently shows him taking the poster is dark and you can't even make out who it is so it could possibly be staged

I haven't seen it, just trying to figure out wtf went on. Makes sense why I couldn't find anything about why he went into a coma if no one has a clue

You can find on YouTube North Korea more than likely made it to capture an American citizen for the sanctions placed on them