SERBIA ABOUT TO SUE NATO FOR REPARATIONS

Do you guys think there's a real chance of winning the case?

youtube.com/watch?v=KCgKzaJ9_2k

youtube.com/watch?v=WSUKEWSbzu4

archive.is/TRWPj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAY

They will probably just bomb you again.

SERBIA YES
FUCK NATO
REMOVE KEBAB

no

no

sage

Finally! Good for you guys, it's never too late!

dream on turkey

Kek. Cucked serbshits trying to squeeze some cash out of NATO because of something they brought upon themselves

Obvious Albanian shill is obvious.

he's not albanian
he's known shill, pic related

>Is there a chance that we will successfully rob some kikes

I think you already know the answer gorane

youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A
rly made me think
le remove kebab xD

this

That would be great.

this, desu
NATO is also morphing into an institution that promotes saudi interests first

get wrecked, servhumans

gib moneys or I sue HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Be serbia
>Invade Slovenia, Fail
>Invade Croatia, Fail
>Invade Bosnia, Fail
>War in Kosovo, Fail

Ex yu countries should sue Serbia not the other way around

Good for them.

On how bad we are in wars where the enemy has NATO support? Agreed.

lmao

its our own holohoax

you're fucked now urop

>Do you guys think there's a real chance of winning the case?

No.
>However, the UN tribunal has pointed out that "there is no specific treaty ban on the use of DU [Depleted Uranium] projectiles."

Can any of you genetically damaged and mutated Turk rape babies give me a break down on the Balkans and the breakdown of Yugoslavia?

Thanks

Sadly NATO is a law onto itself. I hope sure as fuck that Serbia can get reparations or NATO gets some form of punishment for what they did to the country.

Yugoslavia was mini UN basically or mini EU. It fell apart both from internal and external events.

Internally you got oppressive regime and different nationalities. At that time Tito populated Kosovo with Albanians to show how good we are (think Sweden mentality) and how multicultural we are.

You can compare what happened after 1:1 with what's happening in the EU now. You are also now populating areas that I call Mini Kosovos all over EU that will become a ticking bomb of crime and terrorism.

On the outside you had big powers (namely US and Germany and GB) that didn't want another developed competitor nation in Europe. So they made up bullshit excuses how we borrowed to much and imposed sanctions. They overinflated the ethnic tension via TV to control the narative (no social media back then). Anglo pussy style of doing things I guess.

I don't feel like typing anymore you got enough documentaries

>Ex yu countries should sue Serbia
They did and lost.

No chance, because the matter is pretty much settled by now. Remember those people that died in RTS bombing? Their families sued NATO countries and lost because the court said "NATO did not have absolute control over the skies (bullshit), and as an active warzone, the RTS building was a legit target"
Now let that sink in, and try to expand on how much more bullshit they'll throw on if this ever reaches European Court.

>Do you guys think there's a real chance of winning the case?
Too soon Serbia. It's not enough to prove that unsavory war-methods was used by NATO.
You also need the moral high ground. And at this point NATO don't think you have it.
It'll take a little longer before they understand just how big a problem Muslems are. But when they do, THEN they'll understand that they basically sucker-punched you while you were busy removing kebab. Only just don't wait too long either, no point in demanding reparations when everyone is bankrupt.

not really, but some msm will probably report on it and will at least rise awareness. everything seems like shit is going down, but trump is a dissapointment when it comes to balkans.

> just how big a problem Muslems

arab muslims are cancer yes, but serbs are bigger subhumans than european muslims.

>t.

>are bigger subhumans than european muslims
Sure, man.

you didnt pay for the liberation yet

>eat lead!