It's happening

> female driver in Newcastle accidentally injured six people including three children when her car careered out of control in a field full of hundreds of Muslims who had been celebrating the end of Ramadan.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637026/Car-ploughs-families-near-Newcastle-mosque.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b64f0XzHrrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>300 to 400 muslims in the field.
seriously. why are women bad at everything?

> why are women bad at everything?
> women

>every car accident is now deemed terrorism

Please fuck away yourself

Already "debunked" as just a woman driving. ie, being dangerous.

>accident
#sorrynotsorry

Gender of peace!

>spontaneous terrorisms

>woman goes to mosque
>prays
>leaves mosque
>accidentally presses gas pedal instead of brake

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Is it time for candles??

>the driver, a 42-year-old Muslim woman, had got into her car after Eid prayers when she 'hit the gas not the break' and sped into adults and children

""""""""Accident"""""""""

>42 year old muslim woman

>muslims attacking themselves

>nothing of any value was lost

It's a false flag. The number plate of this one encodes 33 in gematria. The number plate of the mosque 'accident' did so too, as well as two prominently displayed police car number plates during the bride false flags.

Newcastlefag here. Never realised my city HAD that many muzzies desu. Think they all stick to the west end ghetto where decent people don't go. Though they do sometimes emerge to launch attacks on the huge Jewish community in Gateshead, which the police have asked the media not to report on for fear of harming "community relations".

Ban cars

She is the real victim.

fpbp

The Muslims, the jews, the police, and the ignorant apathetic citizens.

Personally I think everybody involved in your story deserves to die.

brits are now winning the ramadan derby

>tfw

One of you bongs should get some balls, rent a garage and do something like this.

London police is so cucked you could probably raze half the city.

You need a permit for a killdozer

Don't be a loser, dismantle that killdozer.

> Damn it's hard to find a word that rhymes with killdozer.

If it was a man it would be called terrorism, but because it's a woman it's called an accident?

Don't be a killer, scrap that Caterpillar

>suv is maybe 10 feet off the road
wow so much carnage

#notallwomen

don't be a poser, bin that 'dozer

Don't be traumatic, disable those pneumatics

Fuck I mean hydraulics

Happened 5 mins from me, it was an african muslim lel.

Friendly fire

>decent people

Newcastle.

Pick one.

[INTERNALISED ISLAMOPHOBIA]

Read a book nigger.

2 syllables:
boser, bosor, bowser, chose her, closer, coser, djoser, droser, gloser, glozer, goeser, gozer, hoser, joser, knows her, koser, kozar, loeser, moeser, moser, mozer, noser, oeser, poser, pozar, proser, prozor, roeser, roser, rowser, rozar, shows her, throws her, toser, towser, tozer, wowser, wowzer, zoser

3 syllables:
arroser, bulldozer, composer, deposer, discloser, disposer, exploser, expose her, imposer, supposer, transposer

4 syllables:
interposer

fuken kek

That was a rather large article. I like how they used the second half to push their propaganda.

what the fuck is wrong with this country
why are people getting run over literally every week? Is this some sort of car control agenda? Will we have a sandy track massacre?

Fuck off retard

Is she, dare I say, /ourNigress/ ?

soon we ll see another crusade. I wish

Divine intervention. Deus vult

There is a reason muslim countries don't like giving driver's licences to women.

Since terrorists used cars to attack a large amount of people, every car accident will be assessed to determine if it was done as a terrorist attack. Terrorism wins when people are afraid of everyone but themselves

KOMATSU killdozer 800, Built in quality and reliability in every machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=b64f0XzHrrs

>bulldozer
Nigger you just looked up "words that rhyme with dozer" and copypasted it.

I guess you could call it CARma.

I feel like you are missing information out
wtf are you talking but

Any injuries?

Numerology that the elites like to hide in everything.
I have fairly limited knowledge of this stuff, but 33 is one of their holiest numbers and it can be often seen popping up in these happenings, like in the name of the attacker, license plate or the location where the thing happened etc..
It's an interesting subject to look into.