i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 24
>HTS & allies attack SAA in Madinat al-Baath, Israel AF strikes SAA tanks & artillery pieces
>pro-gov sources:HTS & FSA opened fire on Israel held territory, trying to provoke them
>Palmyra: SAA capture Arak Gas Station
>Sy-Iraqi border: SAA enter DeZ province, liberates Al-Wa'er Dam, Al-Wa'er Canyon region, 12km to T2 Pumping Station
>IS fully encircled in Raqqa
>SAA will not halt operations in west Raqqa despite US interference
>Idlib once again shaken by militant infighting
>RU navy frigates and a submarine fire 6 Kalibr cruise missiles on Friday on IS, Hama region
>SAA captures Al-Abjar Hill along Hama-Raqqa border
>Kyrgyzstan holds negotiations with Russia on sending troops to Syria, no decision yet
>SyAF return with a vengeance over Daraa after reconciliation deal falls apart
>Aleppo under attack as militants target civilian areas before Eid
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>500 civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=5nCz3Eb6il0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNHxBsoUEs
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/hotels-compensation-spain-cyprus-bogus-food-poisoning-claims
youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0
youtu.be/Mx60IBzGrss
nzivnet.com/brief/9392
twitter.com/BattleAnalytics/status/878973713324158978?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/410596.shtml
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/israel-unterstuetzt-syrische-rebellen-auf-golanhoehe-uno-alarmiert-a-1153473.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/878702973005828096
terrorfeed.net/2017/01/08/watch-new-isis-video-occasional-in-his-own-blood-children-behead-execute-kurdish-pkk-deir-ez-zor-syria-wilayat-al-khayr-uncensored-video/
twitter.com/syriahr/status/879006816650145793
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/879007669339787265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Ass*dists commies must KYS themselves.

>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html
>"Russia last week shot down a Turkish jet which was threatening to attack Moscow’s allies in Syria."
peter hitchens = fake news

Assad must stay!

Damn you use the oven pretty well for a jew

>Assad must stay!
That all depends on what Israel has to say about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

>be democratic beheader
>ask israel for help
>they air strike the SAA
>launch offensive
>still lose

lol

Battle of Fuck Huge Mountain when?

I'm a true man of God, a real Christian. I stand, as always, with Israel and the Jewish people as He wants me to.
youtube.com/watch?v=5nCz3Eb6il0

thread got deleted, the results are here

>that video
Eternal jew is at it again.
But on the contrary, they have been saying Assad must go for a long time.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA

then take off the nazi flag faggot
and it's called the synagogue of satan not 'israel'

Jesus fuck how will /ptg/ ever recover.

Reminder for everyone to save the pic for next /ptg/ raids and tell us the majority of the board doesn't want us here.

cropped poll results, reminder the save this pic for future use.

read the question at the beginning, did the oven burn your eyes? and here's your (You)

Israel hits assad tanks inside Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNHxBsoUEs

they need the url to know that it's not a fake

Stop supporting terrorists, you scum.

also: fresh reports about mortar strikes from syria towards golan highs.

maybe IDF will teach them a bigger lesson today

>Stop supporting terrorists
Israel doesn't support Assad.

Guys there's a way that Assad can made a deal with Israel to keep in power and end FSA/ISIS?

Maybe until he call ""Elections""

>DEATH TO BELGIUM

>Israel
>deal
Chose one.

Sauce?

Only thing Israeli media is reporting is that a few settlers got arrested for attacking IDF soldiers.

Even if the link is included they'll simply use classic /ptg/ mental gymnastics and claim that only paid shills and bots scripted by paid shills voted for /ptg/.

>be FSA
>get BTFO in Hama
>get cucked in Al-Tanf
>stage false flag with Israeli help
>do an offensive
>lose

It's those fucking rebels, man
They do a false flag gas attack and they get USAF missile strikes.
They lob a couple mortars into golan, they get IDF airstrikes.

I'm fucking sick of this shit, no greenbus for Daraa rebels, only the rope

Don't post in the fucking kike threads without saging.

Who honestly cares, the damage theuvw done is irreparable and the plebbiter dumb asses over there aren't going away anytime soon

>isis release a new video

ey /sg/
are these kids victims?
what would you do with them after raqqa liberation (and their daddies are dead)?

I know mang.

At least there's still the occasional syria thread on krautchan Sup Forums, those never get raided.

hello SAkike

>what would you do with them after raqqa liberation
pic related

the final ones

I honestly thought it was only the anglo's leaders were ETERNAL.

But no, it is the anglo's themselves who are eternal

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/hotels-compensation-spain-cyprus-bogus-food-poisoning-claims

i don't know if they are children anymore

cjild soldiers are a real problem. they will probably grow up to be criminal gangs. depending on their age, it is probably impossible to rehabilitate them if they are over the age of 12 or so.

>Sauce?
wait. you are from Israel? where would you look first when it comes to strikes conductet by your military or regarding security releatet situations?

I'm going to have a blast.

It's not raiding or shilling it's just shit posting and trolling, a constant occurrence on Sup Forums.
I don't believe there's some shady group of paid posters who are enlisted with changing the opinion of some 15 year old imageboard

where to find?

Leave them. They are a lost cause.

>suicide bombers always beta-cuck/underage
What did isis mean by this?

gas them humanely in their sleep

A product of the twitterfags, no doubt.
Anime was a mistake

they have born to kill and be killed fisabillilah

Jewish/Evangelical genocide when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0

You cant ask an alpha guy to kill himself in a shitty checkpoint after all

rebel mortar position - firing six pipes at once

youtu.be/Mx60IBzGrss

assad=isis
It certainly does not look like a random coincidence. While the rebel forces launched a surprise attack on Iranian and Hezbollah headquarters in the town of 'Aini' in the Quneitra area, and they also achieved considerable ground achievements and as they prepare for the next day of fighting and reinforce their forces on the front of this fighting, , In a surprise attack from 3 directions towards the town of Hit, a few dozen kilometers south of Quneitra, in order to capture it at the most inconvenient time for the rebels. Such an attack serves the Syrian army well and eases the military pressure of the rebels in the area of 'I'. Is Da'ash Quneitra and the Syrian army coordinated? In the past there were claims that all of their military supplies were getting to Da'ash Quneitra from the east of Syria and passing through Syrian army roadblocks on the way, allowing them to move it westward while paying a respectable bribe. The wonders of the sides fighting the sector against Israel.
nzivnet.com/brief/9392

If the strikes were in Israel, Israeli media.

When rockets fall sirens go off over a large area, and Israel isn't THAT much of a shithole, even the garbage collectors have social media, cellphones etc.

what's the damange from the HTS airforce?

To kill a jew is not a sin. It is the pathway to heaven

The betas are worth more as IED drivers than as fighters.

I really want some footage of the US marine artillery and mortar operations in support of the Kurds. See the guns shining in their role.

I saw a mega kewl WEBM yesturday when some ISIS where faking to surrender and the guys shot them and they all exploded because of suicide vests.

Anybody got that lying around?

>be shitskin
>live in dirty poor shithole called syria
>life doesn't offer anything good for you
>get indoctrinated with Islam
>never heard of evolution and other scientific facts
>blieve Islam is true
>believe you will get 72 virgins and a your own palace in heaven if you blow up yourself

I wonder what drives them to do such things...

Aye.

>doesn't know Syria is one of the most Westernized countries in the Middle East

Lack of logic... Muslim community saps on average want a medieval system of Sharia law. Western culture is by far superior to Muslim culture. Wahabism is a cancer.

Syrian Army Commandant of Desert Operations Brigadier General
Fouad Kaddour was killed today in East #Palmyra during fighting against ISIS.

press p for prolly shia innit
twitter.com/BattleAnalytics/status/878973713324158978?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/410596.shtml

ok. IDF reportet at social media about the latest strikes. its funny I have to told you this. because I am not from Israel.

german media writes: Israel seems to support Syrian rebels on the Golan heights more systematically than previously known.

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/israel-unterstuetzt-syrische-rebellen-auf-golanhoehe-uno-alarmiert-a-1153473.html

>Wahabism is a cancer

Shame, guy was experienced desert commander.
Thanks for baking lad, I was away for some time!
So I guess you could compare it to adding another clown to the circus, wouldn't influence AKPs monopoly, but could make things a bit more funny.

A FUCKING DWARF

I wonder how his blacksmithing skills are?

have you started learning arabic? lol

>IDF reportet at social media about the latest strikes

where is the proofs and the sauce :DDDD

this tbqh famalam

that was before the civil war

he can make swords for satan in hell :DDDDDD

My Catholic and Shia Arab friends constantly complain how Sunni Arabs are cancer and bring down their communities when they were in Aleppo.

>Sunni's committed like 90% of crime
>Sunni's tried to dictate what other people did in their own homes.
>Prayer in the morning is annoying AF and wakes everyone up because praying louder is more holy to them apparently.
>Sunni's are generally degenerate

Cheers, Thanks

I still hold hopes that theres a fair share of decent Sunnis in a city like Aleppo. Heck, weve had 1 or 2 post here and they seemed decent enough.

So Id like to think not all Sunnis are utter backwards retards like some Idlibites or Daratards

The moderate beheaders destroyed the city but the SAA took it back. Vast majority of people in Syria live under government control.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ

איך לא ראית, כבר מלפני 4 בצהריים דיווחו על זה
He's blind

Ayy, perfect PR
>twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/878702973005828096

>Wahhabi/Salafi (sunni)
nice try, Wahhabis and Salafis ain't sunni

>tfw no Rim qt gf

People forget that Asma is Sunni.

Most of the local Islamist rebels came from poorer rural areas who were susceptible to foreign subversion.

#Russia's state TV: "It's crowded in #Syria," Russia "essentially created a no-fly zone for Americans."

Kek, those kids at it again

terrorfeed.net/2017/01/08/watch-new-isis-video-occasional-in-his-own-blood-children-behead-execute-kurdish-pkk-deir-ez-zor-syria-wilayat-al-khayr-uncensored-video/

>IDF reportet at social media about the latest strikes

Rightly so.
Syria is not a failed state and the Americans were not invited

>Sunnis commit 90% of crime
They're 90% of the population

It's proportional then, all sunnis commit crime

>spiegel.de/politik/ausland/israel-unterstuetzt-syrische-rebellen-auf-golanhoehe-uno-alarmiert-a-1153473.html

The article refers to UN reports, WSJ reports as sources....

It also quotes the spokesman of a rebel group opperating in Syria ( the knights of the golan ) saying that without israeli support ( including weapons and cash ) they would not have survived.

What's the matter you don't speak/read German?

I don't know but here is one of their vids from January:

>Women
When will they learn

Russian MPs practicing defense against SVBIEDs

Man we spent the past two threads discussing those. He said FRESH, so I thought he meant past hour or so.

Saying that Peter is fake news is an immoral statement

What a original post xD
The french like to surrender, amirite haha XDDD

Pardon the source, but it's minutes ago, I think it's worth mentioning:
>twitter.com/syriahr/status/879006816650145793

Oh, and official just now:
>In response to several Syrian projectiles launched towards Israel, IDF targeted 2 Syrian regime artillery positions & an ammunitions truck
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/879007669339787265

Hello lads, how are you all? Any new gains or developments?

This is my first time in this general, and after learning about the conflict, I'm shocked at how retarded the West is acting. Why are we overthrowing a stable, secular government in favor of ISIS?