Obama NSC unmasking documents sealed away at Obama Library

Any documents dealing with the unmasking done by the Obama admin were moved to the Obama library and can't be retrieved for 5 years.

How does this effect the investigation into illegal activities by the admin in 2016?

Seems like a bigger deal than the attention it is receiving here and elsewhere.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/NSC-unmasking-records-response.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas
nytimes
archive.is/4YXuI
independent
archive.is/DSP1K
heritage.org/defense/report/maintaining-americas-ability-collect-foreign-intelligence-the-section-702-program
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

lmao, they already "lost" all the incriminating papers

>unmasking
Of what?

WHAT THE FUCK BUMP

im 12 years old and what is this?

this
we never got to see the ORCON emails
because lol fuck you plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

Bumping.

This is what happens when you leave a nigger unchecked for so long.

>im 12 years old
Enjoy your ban.

>and what is this?
Obama gets to hide the documents outlining his illegal unmasking of American citizens at his presidential library for 5 years and hope Trump or another Republican does not get elected in 2020.

Can't the sitting President ask for access to the library? Or does each president get their own private "no peeking" library?

obama has a library? but i thought black people dont read

Click the link and read the paragraph you absolutely fucking braindead faggot cancerous retards

1 post by this ID

Obama is a worthless fucking nigger. He's a faggot, quite literally.

inb4 Obama library burns to the ground in a tragic fire

Bump

Cant stulge the bulge (Michele)

Cnn reporting: neonazis burn down obama library, does trump disavow?

Sounds like the Navy Seals need to a do a raid on Saddam- I mean Barrack Hussein's personal library.

>5 years

Well looks like we'll definitely have to re-elect Trump

(((CNN))) breaking Jews: Oy Vey!!! This just in goyim the king Obama library was burned down by a group of goyim wearing white hoods and spraying swastikas on the wall.

The official police report shows that it was actually a horde of Jews like the stories below...

nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

Archive please

>nytimes com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html
archive.is/4YXuI
>independent co uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
archive.is/DSP1K

CNN: Over 6 millions Jews perished in the Obama library fire, when will Trump be impeached and Hillary made our President? This is literally another Holocaust!

Fuck you I was typing that.

Thanks Norway archive bot.

I haven't seen you in a few days.

ITT: children who neither understand Sec. 702 of the FISA statutes, nor the records associated with unmasking (of which they also have little understanding).

>closed to the public for five years
>closed to the public
>public

Subpoena!
Pardon me for a moment anons, I have a note I must write to my Senator.

>implying Obama would allow a building with his name on it to be burnt down.
There's at least some benefit to his fucking narcissism.

>can't be retrieved for 5 years.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>implying a nigger and his Jewish handlers would pass up an opportunity to self-victimize and blame Trump
If it gave (((CNN))) 24 more hours of anti-Trump news... (((they))) would do it.

They still know more than you though.

If Hillary can have the special forces burn down a church Im sure they can find some pedo or alleged automatic weapons to justify going Waco on the Obama presidential library.

Information should be shared. Enlighten us, please.

heritage.org/defense/report/maintaining-americas-ability-collect-foreign-intelligence-the-section-702-program

I see you're just calling us retarded because Drumpf was canoodling with muh Russians and Obama dindu nuffin.

Or, the appropriate congressional oversight committees could simply ask ODNI for the records. Whatever though.

By posting information from the Heritage Foundation?! You are a special kind of stupid.

you need to be a LITTLE more lazy next time AND NOT POST.

You pasted an ebook link and called people stupid and didn't even say why you thought we are mistaken.

Since you linked me to FISA 702, I'm taking this to mean that Obama had reasons for his surveillance on Trump associates, which we believe are BS.

I suggest you use both hands the next time you post.

>Section 702 program targets non-U.S. persons reasonably believed to be located outside the United States
>outside

Anonshill, it's what the administration officials inappropriately did with the information, and the disregard for protecting identities, the appearance that specific people were targeted and the months of intel community leaks that should raise one's hackles.

Link works just fine goof. All of your questions were explored in hearings before the oversight committees, but I understand your not seeing them beyond what the editors of FOX or RT offered. You were probably busy shitting up this board with kekistan threads that day.

Keep reading dipshit.

The OP is worried about records availability. All of the relevant records are available, as anyone with a BASIC understanding of the law would know.

You really have a long way to go in learning reading comprehension, but I'm happy to see you learned how to work the internet enough to follow a URL. Keep up the good work user.

Bump.

Could these documents theoretically be hacked and leaked? Or retrieved physically?

Unfortunately the only guy with the expertise to steal compromising documents was Sandy Berger and he was a Clinton Democrat. RNC plays by the rules.

Bump

Bumping

bump

Search warrant shoot all the dogs and get the paperwork, pretty simple.

bump

Holy fuck youre stupid
Fuck off newfag

bum

Bump