Holy fuck is anita actually /ourgirl/?

holy fuck is anita actually /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Segregation is only a good thing when its by continents not classrooms.

I agree with her for once
Anti is our racist!

Can confirm, 90% of high school was gazing at the growing bewbs around me. Still graduated with a 4.0 though.

lmao u mite be gay bro

HUMAN GARBAGE

She dyke

It's good in both cases.

/ourantifa/

in all fairness sargon is an actual retard who doesn't read his sources and misrepresents them frequently. If you believe in the causes of the right, don't support that fucking retard, he gets btfo on a weekly basis now a' days

No, female presence in classrooms makes you more concentrated.

source? How can this be possible? As a man, females are at worst, a distraction in a learning environment, and at best, simply more bodies in a classroom. How could they possibly IMPROVE concentration?

Yeah but there are 175 known genders and we can't have a classroom for each one.

You're less likely to fool around

The gender thing is interesting actually. Its what gender specific boarding schools are founded on. You do not interact with tbe opposite sex as much during puberty which increases your grades because yoir arent distracted. It comes with the disadvatage of disassociation meaning you become more aggresive to the opposite sex, however. This can lead to a more likely chance of divorce, sexual assault, and unhealthy sex life

I bet those studies actually show that grades are better in computer science classes or some shit like that. Classes that roastie's daren't sign up for.

Niggers go back to Africa and women go back to the kitchen, thank you.

female teacher yes, because you want to impress her.

Anita is a top tier shitposter.

She's made an empire of just shitposting and convincing people that ass mud tastes like chocolate iced cream.

lmao u mite be gay bro
t.

Other way around

>tfw SJW comes full circle and becomes colonial imperialism

I mean, being blunt here? Anita is pretty much motherfucking Goebbels at this point. She's a propaganda and spindoctor expert.

lil

tfw someone raped Anita alt-right and it wasn't you

Can we control Anita into advocating racial segregation?

If she spreads these ideas either she will be rescredited and that will be entertaining OR she will unknowingly advance white nationalism.

Probably because antifa feminists and antifa niggers arent screaming things like "noticing my physical appearance is oppressive and youre raping me!" and niggers arent yelling "Black power", "no whites allowed", and "fuck white people".

youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0

Fucking niggers

to be honest, you're all fucking gerbils

2017: SJWs are so progressive they're pro-segregation.

Finally the alliance between feminists and muslims make sense. They just want to be enslaved again.

..but of course when this happens you'd see the resulting performance changes (women do worse, blacks do worse) and so the great debate begins again and now they demand they be let into "the good schools" AKA the white male schools.

It's the ciiiiiircleeeee of oppressssssioooooooon™

They tried sex segregation when I was in school and all of the nigger boys got out of control.

I am so fucking depressed right now. Literally the only thing I ever wanted in life was to dominate and fuck Anita so hard that she'd become addicted to my cock and grovel before me while spouting right wing slogans as she tried to get more. Now I find out someone beat me to it and did such a good job that she's now not just right wing but a segregationist. Fml. I have nothing left to live for.

NEVER OUR GIRL! And never will be. That low life attention whore needs to fade away.

Anita didnt read code of conduct and went against her very plea for "no bully others". Don't support Sargon, fine, but don't support some femfag like Anita.

The entirety of Leftists Marxist ideology is to reclaim all things as their own.

Segregation? Great! Because it will put white men away from us.

Rape? only when white men do it! otherwise free love for migrants!

Violence? Everyone that disagrees with us are nazis and hollywood (neopapacy)has sanctioned killing nazis!

etc i could go on but why not clean guns and sharpen knives instead.

The thing is, white students perform exponentially better when segregated from groids, while the groids continue to perform poorly. Her statistic glosses over the reality that it's really just crabgroids in a bucket - while she attempts to express the idea that blacks would benefit from their own spaces.

Like most whites on the Southside of Chicago, I went to an all boys school. Pretty much worked as double segregation. No chicks and few minorities. Was awesome

Not really, they become more like Soviet Union. Next thing they'll want is a designated PoC state within the US or EU.

There's not much good in how segregation gets implemented in real life. When you're creating a designated space for X, you'll hurt the interests of Y who we already there. Think Israel which is a permanent conflict zone. Or Ukraine which turned into a war zone recently. Or South Africa, where things weren't right neither before nor after apartheid.