How does this not prove that white privilege exists Sup Forums? Having privilege does not make you a bad person...

How does this not prove that white privilege exists Sup Forums? Having privilege does not make you a bad person, just recognize it and do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zL88Lmu8vCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's literally lying? Being black actually makes you more likely to be admitted into a university (by the sole virtue of being black), so if less of them make it then it means they are just that dumb.

>2011
Find some current stats bruh.

maybe niggers are just stupid?

>A POC with the same grades has a less chance of getting into university.

You know this isn't true. Why would you post it?

>The percentage of people of a given enrolled reflects the probability of applicants of that race to be accepted.
>Affirmative action allowing minorities with inferior grades and activities to beat out whites and asians doesn't exist at all.

Really activates my almonds.

>And once I'm admitted, I'm more likely to recieve my degree
How the fuck is it whiteys fault? Git gud.

As does being a listerine drinking prairie nigger. Only non whites discriminated against in the US are Asians, everyone else pretty much gets in automatically.

UGGHH NOW IM TRIGGERED THATS NOT HOW STATISTICS WORKS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>recieve

>72% was the % of whites 20 years ago
>"it's racist that 71% of degrees go to whites"

Liberals are retards.

Google affirmative action you autistic fuck.

>blacks have low IQ
>somehow white people's fault

I don't think Sup Forums disputes the existence of white privilege. Being part of the master race is a privilege.

Common Core allows dumb niggers into college. They are too fucking stupid to graduate a college full of marxist faggots.

You should kill yourself if you think that the stats are being used properly, but are just out of date.

Whites are 62% of the population, and you also have to consider that among those aged 18+, it's probably higher. Therefore, you have Whites only somewhat overpreforming.

You have to be a literal nigger to think there's a mathematical problem arising from the fact that a group about 70% of the population receiving 70% of degrees.

I think he was agreeing with you.

>What even is Affirmative Action?

Two things here

1) This presents data of % bachelor's degrees - I'm assuming this is of entire population of X (country not listed but lets assume USA). Again assuming entire population you have to realize a large portion of unskilled immigrant labor, ie. illegal immigrants did not grow up in US educational system and/or came in as adults but live within the states. If you import a high % of people of color without bachelors degrees your going to have skewed statistics.

2) Where are numbers for admittance? What universities is this data coming from? What are racial % of applicants? As represented it's a 4:1 ratio but are you including white-hispanic in white? It doesn't specifically state caucasian but the ambiguous "white" Look at police reports to see how wide a spread that is.

This is legitimately how they think. Even degrees are gibs at this point.

>make up 12 percent of the population
>have a 29 percent chance of admittance

I thought POC was piece of crap lol. Whites get better grades. Blacks based on their skin color are allowed into anything they want. Hell look at Obama.

why do you think? Naratives worked well for the jews. Now we have jews, niggers and tan jews to deal with.

Its called Affirmative Action, which is a law which makes it so that blacks in America has lower requirements to be accepted to University, than whites. Which is pretty unfair considering that you actually are being racist towards whites, if you make the whites have a harder time than blacks to be accepted.

nignogs are dumb
WAHHH ITS WHITHEY FAULT

Learn to interpret English you double nigger

White privilege exists and it's called "IQ".

not true but also, don't blacks get special diversity points added to their sat scores as well ?

>SAT/ACT waivers
>GPA waivers
>Affirmative action
>Title 9
>Anti-white sentiments
Blacks don't even have to follow the standards to get into college. They can simply show up and demand to be put into the school.

This might be the lowest quality bait of all time congrats

You fucking retarded faggot learn to interpret sentences before you act like a nigger

>Tfw blacks are 13% of the US population
>Tfw they're overrepresented in this data

In order for white privilege to exist, you must admit that whites are genetically and culturally superior. Otherwise, it's a bunch of hogwash.

Cultural marxism at it's finest. Any discrepancy cannot be explained by racial differences, therefore there must be some other explanation.

What can this explanation be? well, it must be due to racism.

This is literally the "informed" and "educated" (meaning (((brainwashed))) ) view these days

This doesn't prove anything. To actually prove white privilege, you'd have to prove that among people with the SAME QUALIFICATION whites get preferential treatment.
Besides, the Data you present is incomplete, for example the terms "white" and "people of color" aren't defined.
Where do they count asians, meditereans, arabs? What about halfbreeds? What about the whites identifying as people of color and vice versa?

More whites go to school because there are more whites in America in general. Blacks make up, like, 14% of the population, there is no fucking way you will ever make that number equal.

>I'm 78% more likely
>POC with exact same grades has 22% chance

That makes no fucking sense, this person doesn't know how percentages work.

If you're 78% more likely to get into Uni as a white person, than as a black person (grades being equal) then that means for every non-white person admitted at that grade, 1.78 white people are admitted, provided equal numbers of non-whites and whites are applying.

If, however, non-whites have a 22% chance of admission, and whites have the remaining 78% chance, then whites actually have a 255% higher chance of admission.

My guess is that this person was rejected from university for a very good reason.

How does this not prove that blacks are intellectually inferior?

Because by googling for less than 2 seconds you can prove that a black having the "same scores" gpa and sat wise would have an easier time getting into, let's say, Harvard than a white or Asian and would get minority scholarships for doing so.

You lose.

>tfw white and no bachelor's degree

It's literally the opposite.

POC have significantly higher chances due to affirmative action and diversity quotas.

Hell even financial aid and scholarships are biased. My cousins lied and said they were middle Eastern in order to get aid and scholarships because they were denied when they applied as white people despite being enourmously qualified.

Bullshit. Affirmative action exists and it works in the opposite direction. A white person with better qualifications is passed over every second for a person with lesser qualifications because they consider them more valuable based on the color of their skin. Totally not racism though guys, because that's totally not an abuse of POWER to promote PREJUDICE.

Because you falsely assume all groups are equal. There's no reason to expect degrees to be equally distributed across ethnic groups.

Yes, it exists and I am happy to have been lucky enough to have been born white.
No I will not do anything about it because why would I want to give up my advantage?
Everyone has something they can make use of and everyone can succeed without false advantage if they try. Sure it's harder for some than others but tough - that's equality.

>NEETs, high school dropouts, GED-holders arguing about college

Blacks make up 13% of the population, that means they are over-represented if anything you fool

Aren't whites still the majority of the population?

Because of this youtu.be/zL88Lmu8vCY

its strange, i interpret this as "more whites are suitable to be accepted in college by percentage"

Why do we interpret these numbers so differently.

That just proves niggers are dumb. I worked in a black high school for the gifted, they still acted like retarded monkeys. I doubt they knew math and reading, and they were disrespectful to their dainty liberal white teachers. Luckily I worked IT and I wasn't afraid to push those niglets out of the way when they blocked the door/stairs or tried to act tough. Most niggers will never get anywhere in life, and weak white liberals aren't gonna change anything about that.

So much fucking privilege

Being stupid and lazy hinders GPA.

So much of it it is literally free money and bitches and mansions

I just can't handle it, even more privilege and I'll feel like western college commie.

DELET THIS

Jesus christ so many autists responding to what must be the single worst bit of bait ever shitposted on four chan.

p0wn3d

What did he mean by this?

Haha found the 29% here. POC can't in to reading comprehension.

What was it? Six Baltimore schools had zero percent proficiency? Fuck off

>I'm 78% more likley to be admitted into univerity because of my race.
Bad statistics, what does that even mean?

Autism delivers:

Even IF white privilege excisted, why would anyone with a brain do anything about it?

what do those % mean? 71% of people with bachelors degrees are white or 71% of people have bachelors degrees?

Why isn't it 100% chance of admittance you fucking racist bigot

As blacks are only 13ยท2% of the USA, 29% of degrees is good. Also if I was white and white privilege existed, which it doesn't, why would I want to stop it. That sounds like shooting myself in the arse.

It's not blacks, it's all non-whites.

Blacks earn fewer degrees per person than whites.

tough luck

isn't it just in their culture to not value degrees highly like it is in other cultures? are you saying their culture is wrong, shitlord?

lol yea, ok

Whites are/were about 70% of the population, and blacks about 10%. That's statistics not racism. Also, I am not of the 1%, and I don't have "affirmative action". So, doesn't that prove your privilege?

Also, Asians beat us all for lifestyle ability and college completion, but do you hear me complaining?. Aren't they considered a POC, too? Get rid of your gimme dat' mentality.

29% among blacks. The fact that there are 12% in the population doesn't really affect this statistic.

sage this faggot