His parents were just awarded 1.5 million... do you think they invested in this?

His parents were just awarded 1.5 million... do you think they invested in this?

>Jew lawyers win family 1.5 million
>take a cut
>call up Jew cousins in Hollywood
>Jew family out of more money to make movie
>take a cut

God damn if I didn't despise them I'd be impressed. They seriously have no boundaries.

Shipments of air jordans and spinning rims for all of ferguson on the way yo

1.5 million for a worthless nigger.
Fuck this gay earth

no, but you'd better believe they'll be lining up to try and sue for some money that they're "owed" since they're basing it off of their little thug spawn bastard that they dumped off with his grandparents so they didn't have to put up with him.

they sure as hell didn't mind race hustling a cool 1,500,000 USD worth of blood money off of his death from some gutless cowards in that shit hole state, though.

these people aren't just terrible "parents": they are downright evil. unfortunately, the bad guys won this time.

>Hollywood will make a Michael Brown movie before a Dorner one

Trayvon: Massacre of the Innocent
(inspired by true to life events)
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Edward Norton, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror.

"You talking to me?" Norton says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot.

"It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard."

"I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother, wheelchair bound, asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to George Zimmerman, in his truck patrolling the neighborhood while blasting and singing along to a racist song created by head KKK Klansman Ben “Zyklon B” Garrison:
“OH MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO!~
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH NIGGER’S BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO!~
WE’RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW!~
OH THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!-“
Out of gas, Zimmerman curses the jews for his own folly and continues his patrol on steel-toed boots.

Time-skip: Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets, whistling the Confederate Anthem, as rain pours on his golden hair. He
does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and
he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

Zimmerman does a nazi salute, and shouts with the malice needed for a 2nd degree murder conviction clearly present in his cold blue eyes, "WHITE PRIDE!"

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire magazine into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

The rain continues to pour. It’s now in all black and white now, Zimmerman coolly walks over to the incapacitated Trayvon which has fallen Christ-like, who struggles to stand, blood pouring from his mouth. Zimmerman puts one foot on Trayvon chest. Trayvon moans in pain, Zimmerman aims at his head.

"Heil Hitler" Zimmerman says. He fires. At that moment a dozen of white doves fly above the scene. Zimmerman glances at Trayvon’s skittles laying across the sidewalk, Zimmerman picks up one of the skittles off the ground and taste it. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat, incredibly sweaty, and, it's implied, somewhat sexually aroused. He strikes a match on the ground by Trayvon's corpse and lights a thick Cuban cigar. "Taste the rainbow, motherfucker." While smiling directly
into the camera.

The next scene Zimmerman is being led by police, cold and emotionless. Out of the shadows appears a sinister looking man who hands Zimmerman his card. "Don't worry, George", he says. "We always take care of our own." Zimmerman reads the card and then notices a ring on the man's finger, indicating he is a member of the same white supremacist organization he is. Zimmerman gives the man a knowing smile as he offers a firm handshake.

"A pleasure, George. I'm Don West." Revealing Bryan Cranston

[maniacal laughter echoes in the background, malevolent and eternal like racism in Amerikkka]

Are they going to show how Dorian Johnson and the Brown family conspired to fabricate the "hands up don't shoot" lie, trigger months of rioting in Ferguson causing millions in property damage and causing the death of several policemen and protesters

Kek

First film in the cinematic dinduverse?

Crack and lottery tickets

Passion of the Chimp

>niggers
>invest

Watch his parents blow that money on a bunch of personal vanity shit. I give them two years before it's all gone and they're back in court demanding more money.

why would we want the jews to spin the legacy of a hero like dorner

Menthols

Awww cool. I look forward to the gas station scene.

Nog Day Afternoon

This will turn out as great as Rodney King's record studio.

If they did, I feel sorry. They could have turned that into generational wealth.

>Crash

Hopefully they mean the David Cronenburg film.

Hopefully they mean Groundhog Day

I unironically believe Geroge zimmerman was wrong for following Travyon Martin

>get 1.5 million
>move out of hood into safe white neighborhood.

Is this oc?

>He then empties his entire magazine into the baby-faced teen.
>"Heil Hitler" Zimmerman says. He fires.
How?

Another nigger movie I'll never see. They should make him trans though. Ya know just for affect.

I think the muzzies invested heavily because they know it will BOMB

Another movie nobody will remember after the first week its aired
Why don't they make another "falling down" or a actual good movie?

>Crash

I hope they're talking about the Cronenberg film. I could go for some more vehicular accidents & gratuitous sex.

Yep it'll be complete fiction. May as well have it animated. Preaching the Gospel...that's too fuckin' funny

All of will be spent on jordans.

What is One Perfect Shot? Some kind of anti-nigger gun advocacy group?

Because they can use untrained monkey's in this one. It's a union thing....

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
holy shit

>movie begins with a history of ancient egypt

Had one in the chamber ;^)

Bullet Count = Entire Magazine + 1

this pasta is always hilarious