fake news

>bunch of cucks jerking each other off
cool

>26,000 people
#woah

>7 billion people
>sample size of 26k
lol

BBC and 26,000 people ... Implying this source is reasonable.

wow goatfuckers in pakistan have a positive view of germany

enjoy your demographic suicide retard

>grandma
>age 29

Jesus christ, she looks 50.

well ok, but then why Germany wants other countries to become as cool? Why isn't Germany just satisfied with its own success?

>BBC
XD

I rather being viewed as an arrogant jerk than being a fucking kraut

>Iran the most hated
i wonder (((who))) could be behind this survey

Germany is pretty great, but I still think the Scandinavian countries seem like the best to be in.

>bbc world service

is this satire i dont even know at this point

>most positively viewed country
>coincidentally filled with mudslimes
You know it would be racist if it wasn't (((viewed))) so positively.

>bbc

>The forehead on the "mom"
>Average Brit family

some countries enjoy rape, beastiality, subjugation, cuckery, mockery, achmed, golden showers etc more than others. congrats germbras for accepting yer identity and collapse

I guess after losing every war they've ever fought, Germans need SOMETHING to hang their hat on.

I guess this is the benefit of mass immigration.

what the fuck is with british girls and those giant ass foreheads. Lords knows there aren't any brains being stored in there.

wnna bet these 26k ppl interviewed are shitskins rating germany for gibs and easy pussy

Thanks for being jelly.

bad sample, doesnt include people who laughed at the question so hard they had to be taken to the hospital. still only 59% favorable.

>only 59%

But enough about your country's white rate!

FPBP

Seems like you're gonna be catching up to us soon, and you're not even getting 400 years of slave labor out of them first.

>you're not even getting 400 years of slave labor out of them first.

We have Eastern Europe for that.

How did your last trek east turn out?

Now if only German politicians loved Germany as much

>How did your last trek east turn out?

How did yours?

>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq

lmao

I don't remember bush blowing his brains out in a bunker after poisoning his wife...

>polls

LOL

>I don't remember bush blowing his brains out

In order to blow out your brains, you need to have brains in the first place.

whoop a fucking doo. can I trade popularity for getting rid of all the scum now littering the public?

>Rigged polls could only give 59% positive
>Implying the world doesn't see Germany flooding itself with violent slave labor
>Implying the world doesn't see Germany invest billions into military instead of infrastructure or humanitarian aide
>EMFUCKINBLYING

Bet he could get from germany to france without running out of gas

Thousands of years of inbreeding

Stop Hans, it's illegal to go this hard

He's pretty good at wasting Americans, I'll give him that.

Oh I dunno man, you don't have to join the military to be killed by a muslim in germany.

Yeah, that's it. Your great-grandparents strived for world domination, and you are already happy when some shitskins really really like germany.

>you don't have to join the military to be killed by a muslim in germany.

In the USA, you just need to enter a skyscraper for that to happen.

>Your agony is gorgeous. Stay jelly
"jelly" for rape and destruction of national identity and culture, my jealousy is killing me

>my jealousy is killing me

As is your abject poverty. Maybe you should come to Germany to live off of gibs like the rest of your family.

how many hours since your last terror attack? didn't you have a guy go to jail for using harsh language in self defense?

Niggers and sandniggers love Germany obviously, they get free cash and they can rape the women and get away with it. Why wouldn't they like it?
Being liked by the world is bad

Or just enter a nightclub in Orlando.

You must work pretty hard trying to find something to be proud of. Go get rid of that witch running your country, or are you following the age old german tradition of kneeling to any available authority willing to tell you what to think?

by the way if everyone likes you and you have no enemy than you are a bitch that doesn't stand for yourself you are yes man flashlight in which everyone can stick dick in, the same is with countries

Or just move to San Bernardino.

CAN YOU HATE a whore who lets you fuck her for free?

Here's your answer
We're the humanitarian whore of the world

i dont wanna say i dont belive you but this seems like we give u gibs and u say u like us

who gives a shit how positively you're viewed.

>Iran viewed negativity
The poll was all Jews and sunnis

Germany is on top of this BBC list for years. Even Germans can not believe it. Everybody reads this and goes "Wait, WHAT????! Are you kidding? This can not be true!"

I love polls. They're so scientific and always correct.

The poll's were correct in predicting

>Hofer's loss
>Wilders' loss
>Le Pen's loss

Funny how rural and suburban retards always leave that out. I wonder why.

>BBC

i would rather that everyone hates me than to become yes man pleasing everyone and sacrificing myself, who the fuck cares about what others think when you will end up like endangered species, real germans do not exist anymore after 50 years even archaeologists will not have a proof for your existence

> the one calm and thoughtful reply
> no rebuttals
Checks out.

How old my parents were when they had me

>BBC
>Yes goyims, accept more refugees and you'll be even more liked

Get real, no European nation likes Germany. Some niggers and shitskins in Africa might though, they'll be the future Germans..

the art of brainwashing is to make your victim bragging about how he's gonna die

Who wouldn't love Germany? It is facing tough times, but it has the potential to be amazing.

So, my image was incorrect or

I love Germany.

>the art of brainwashing is to make your victim bragging about how he's gonna die

The Serbs didn't even extend you that courtesy. Sad.

>polls
Hahaha because those were so fucking accurate in 2016.

Iran is unironically better than Germany at this point.

>BBC aka state funded propaganda
>shills against Iran, israels biggest enemy
Yeah no get fucked shabbos goy

Exactly. I remember a time when everyone unironically hated germany. And i loved every second of it. You went to england, and the britbongs would almost spit at you in disgust. You went to france, and the frogs would almost spit at you in disgust. Now we are all BFF.

And all around the world we are everybody's darling. While our country goes down the shitter. This self-sacrifice nonsense makes me physically sick.

beat me to it
>germany awards itself

>BBC
>Country that gives out gibs and ensures its own destruction is mysteriously popular in other countries.

You're going the way of the Roman Empire. Except Poland will be the barbarians.

It's because there was hope back then. Now that your all circling down the toilet with Germany in pole position people are relieved.

Why would anybody be jelly of a Muslim country?

Kikes are busting their nuts over Germany's (((progress)))

>Why would anybody be jelly of a Muslim country?

You tell me.

whatever man we stood up for yourselves in 91 to 95 we destroyed whole JNA with embargo on buying weapons

you guys will never stand up for yourselves you are done, brainwashed beyond limit thinking that destruction of your identity is something to be proud of, and it is hard for me to even believe that real german can be so stupid like you, to talk like this you must be some scum that migrated there or you are complete autist

>we stood up for yourselves

lmao

Does anyone else have a hunch that this poll is the reason why Germany now has so many immigrants? I can just imagine a bunch of muslims looking at polls like this and going "well if you say so, I guess I'll move over there."

That's nice I guess.

Go figure a country based around status signalling is viewed positively
I don't doubt that at all. I just don't think it's sustainable.
>Local man donates everything he owns to charity
This man is also seen in a positive light despite the fact that he cucked himself likely to death.

yes unlike you, must be "jelly" for country like this

youtube.com/watch?v=XNDbfn7JY8A

fake news
get raped by a refugee you nigger-cum gargling subhuman

i'm a brown guy and i admire germans for historically making their wealth by studying and working, while other western european countries were out thugging and harassing brown people.

Pretty much this. I'd accept Germany being viewed as the most positive, because of the cucks and somewhat thankful nignogs. But Iran being the most negative is ridiculous. Everyone knows that the USA is the most hated country on Earth, and for a good fucking reason.

Fake news, as usual. Sage goes in all fields.

They must have not interviewed enough weeaboos to put Japan at the top.

>(((BBC)))
> A company that's recently fired or refused to hire white people because of privilege dynamics.
>At all reliable

They were cucked out of colonialism they made every attempt to try and failed. It wasn't a choice.

Has Sup Forums never heard about representative polling? Did you guys finish middle school?

SHOO SHOO BONG GOBLIN

Oh glorious days.
The huffpo tantrums every time Trump won in a state during the primaries are classic.

>whites are not subhu-

>they made every attempt to try and failed
so you claim. even if it's true, they benefit from a cleaner reputation because of it. in addition, it makes them look good when they have technical achievements comparable to britain and france but without the use of parasitism.

>so you claim
It's fucking history nigga read a book.

anglos are not white, user

Good job, Germoney

Now bend over

Congrats on being liked enjoy it while it lasts.
The US used to be like at one point, then power and world policing turned so many against us.Not unlike the path Germany is heading now.