Kansas ran a Tea Party experiment and was GOP controlled at every level...

Kansas ran a Tea Party experiment and was GOP controlled at every level. It failed miserably and they just had to raise taxes.

The idea that "hurr durr tax cut promoot groowthh" is over. Deal with it.
Now on to the next conservative urban myth I suppose...

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/investing/022416/why-banks-dont-need-your-money-make-loans.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rebuttal: Illinois.

This is a GOOD thing, why would i pay for some nigger who needs his foodstamps. You have to take care of yourself, that's not the job of the government paco. You don't deserve shit because you breathe air, go take care of yourself or you deserve to die

Then you admit tax cuts don't promote growth and are a myth? Huh, that was easy

Illinois is basket base of fiscal mismanagement, they went too far in the other direction.

Lol Thats too bad If you dont want to pay taxes you are free to go live in the wilderness.
Kansas tried your way and it was a stunning failure. People dont want to live in a libetarian society. They qsbt the government to provide for them nit have to worry about eating and medical care.
Want more proof?The Senate healthcare bill is falling apart because GOP moderates are not willing to cut medicaid.

>cut tax rates
>don't cut spending to match
Idiots.

Defend Illinois, commie. Or are you willing to say "both systems are shit"?

>did they have growth to begin with
I don't know a moron alive that believes tax cuts spur the growth. It's to help already growing businesses and you have to pare down services the gov provides alongside it as well. Sponsoring welfare idiots isn't the solution to the problem either. Kansas is dumb for not cataloging their industries and promoting growth in those sectors rather than just assuming a cut would lead anywhere.

Source?

This. The point is also to cut spending and roll back the governments involvement in your life. They didn't. They just cut taxes and continued to over spend. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

typical this shit, glad for them that the medicaid finance dropped

>I don't know a moron alive that believes tax cuts spur the growth
ever heard of ronald reagan?
your nation is pants on head retarded about deregulated 'free markets', and ruined capitalism for the rest of us

when you cut all taxes for one group it means you're raising taxes on another group

Currently Texas wants to cut property taxes and raise taxes on consumption (sales tax) so we can turn into a shithole like California.

It doesn't help that we're getting flooded with Californians and Mexicans.

blame the boomers

they want all the benefits of government programs without actually paying for it.

Kansas has an unemployment rate bellow the national average

>Lol Thats too bad If you dont want to pay taxes you are free to go live in the wilderness.
What wilderness?

Kansas suffered from an agricultural slump which is not the governments policies fault, and cutting taxes was expected to increase total tax revenue which is not what Reagan and the others economists believed what it really does. It is just supposed to improve growth but bad timing made this look bad.

All this proves is that states are better capable of handling their own internal problems than the federal government. Their state government saw a problem, they corrected it. This is hard to do on a federal level.

Then explain Nevada.

I know. And while reaganomics was the answer to stagflation at the time it has never been the answer to any subsequent problem. Still, I'd take it over the nanny/welfare state.

truly the worst generation.

If America was white i would care but the fact the state uses taxes to import cheap labor

Neighboring states like Nebraska are going fine, don't chalk this up to agriculture.

I dont give a fuck about growth there are 2 reasons i want tax cuts:
Stop taking my god damn money
My taxes go to poor people and i hate poor people

There are successful states with no taxes on LLCs, S Corps, Partnerships, proprietorships and 0 state income tax.
Kansas is a shithole because it's a shithole. Nobody wants to live in Kansas and deal with Tornados, Blizzards and Poverty. There is nothing there.

>muh tax cuts
No one here wants tax cuts for the (((1%))) dumbass. The GOP is run by oligarchs, but at least the oligarchs on the right are better than the oligarchs on the left. At least the right doesn't necessarily want to flood me with Mexicans.

Siberia? Somalia? Not my concern but if you waht ti stay in civilized society you gotta pay taxes.
You could also build a shack in a forest or be homeless as well

Do you seriously think the tax cuts would've applied to you?

>lol my system is so great that I'll fucking kill you if you don't give me money to sustain it
>you have to go live in Siberia if you don't want to give me your shit
>don't worry, we'll spend it well and effectively (pic related)

Massive amounts of federal land

Reaganomics didn't fix stagflation

stagflation was the temporary crisis caused by arab countries raising oil prices after the Israeli/Egyptian Yom Kippur War in 1973.

The economy eventually returned to normal after oil prices decreased.

Do you seriously think i am knowledgable about this and know what youre talking about

This. Everyone knows giving the rich less money to invest in industry increases growth. They need as little incentive to make money as possible.

Checked and perfect rebuttal.

How does that help nevada? Are you under the believe the federal government rents this land from nevada or something?

How does the Federal Government owning large amounts of desert with no one around have anything to do with the tax levels of the state and its economic condition? You do realize we don't get rent for all that, right?

Nebraska for instance has a lower sales tax, and for its income tax are are only about 0.4% higher for over 30000 income and the rest is lower. Their taxes are similar just that Kansas government falsely believed that lower taxes would give more tax revenue

>rich less money to invest in industry increases growth

The rich don't invest in productive industry, that's a myth

The vast majority of money that goes towards industrial production comes from bank credit which is printed out of nothing.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/022416/why-banks-dont-need-your-money-make-loans.asp

The rich mainly spend their money on luxury goods, offshoring their money in tax havens, real estate bubbles, the stock market, etc.

When you cut taxes on the rich boomers they don't do anything to improve the real economy.

Of course you can't defend Illinois, they kept increasing taxes and they're going to go bankrupt faster than Kansas.

Good job though, you proved that the GOP policies are still better than Dem policies. Cause in our case, we can slightly increase taxes to fix our problems. In your case, people flee the state because they don't want communism.

/thread

What is with your flag? -_-
Fuking trannie

What if you got tax cuts for investing in the "real economy"

That would be a better system than what we have.

/thread

Fuck disgusting marxists.

Ahh yes, that innovative hub of Kansas

No one is forcing you to participate.

Wasn't that how it worked in USA when taxes were even 90% for certain corporations so it encouraged you to invest money and not hoard it?

Small business growth in my county is up significantly and kept Sprint afloat desu.