Trafficking, Pizza, Pedo General

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6jcxo7/art_in_embassies_program_gave_podestas_jeff_koons/

NOTE: **This is ALL in the Public Domain. No social media posts or links to Doxx anyone.

Summary

Welcome to Skull and Bones. The Foundation for Art and Preservation of Embassies is made up of dozens of billionaire families and politicians with ties to the global elite who are able to ship artwork around the world without passing through conventional security channels. They have partnered with the Rothschild, and Alefantis, The Podestas and Hillary Clinton are involved.

Group Photo ( i.imgur.com/DuSqSGy.jpg )

Body

50 years ago, the museum of Modern Art decided to spread “cultural diplomacy” by establishing a program whereby artworks could be spread around the world through American embassies. This matches similar exchange programs by the UK (GAC) and France (Foundation Pompidou, French-American Foundation). Hillary Clinton wrote an article for Vanity Fair celebrating the 50th anniversary of the program. research into the Embassy Art shipments began when the Howard Gutman Belgian embassy pedophilia scandal appeared on Voat, and somehow no one in the state department did anything to stop Gutman from doing his job.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/F9wpq7x.jpg
masterpieceintl.com/Newsletter2012/GRI_SEPT_1.pdf
panjiva.com/Masterpiece-International-El-Segundo-Ca/25759501
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zim_Integrated_Shipping_Services
zim.com/countrysites/asia/turkey/en-us/pages/aboutzim.aspx
archive.is/a01YU
readwipedandblew.com/2017/06/06/elsagate-pedogate-many-faces-youtube/
youtube.com/channel/UCgcpwsI9ctgce_wDmVrD7Nw
youtube.com/channel/UCjF-VvF9A7KT0WmB_QiwHrQ
youtube.com/channel/UCwjlIf2kfAi0lXIo1tztNIw
youtu.be/qCDdffuiPng
i.imgur.com/ObMH1Rl.jpg
i.imgur.com/kZppWjo.jpg
mobile.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html
businessinsider.com/hawaii-bank-got-tarp-cash-after-senators-phone-call-2009-7
crystalgallery.com/cg/about_us.dis
nytimes
archive.is/RawCf
businessinsider
archive.is/yUKQg
renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm
articles.chicagotribune.com/1997-01-02/news/9701020171_1_president-and-first-lady-president-clinton-virgin-islands
richmondfed.org/publications/research/econ_focus/2015/q1/federal_reserve?cc_view=mobile
masterpieceintl.com
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/15/us/port-dirty-bomb-south-carolina.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
kryton.com/projects/jfk-airport-pedestrian-tunnel/
thebluebook.com/ProView/wsnsa.dll/WService=wsbrk1/proview.html?ad=836410-0
linkedin.com/in/daniel-cohen-89b098a
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Elliott_Trudeau_Foundation
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-spent-6-million-upgrading-military-bases-for-syrian-refugees-who-didnt-stay-there
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montréal–Pierre_Elliott_Trudeau_International_Airport
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
translate.twitter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm that makes me think

Skull & Bones, kings of opium and smuggling

The Art in Embassies program is run by many members/alumni of the Yale circle of elites, including John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Robert Storr (Dean of Yale School of Art) and many other industrialist families behind some of America’s best-known brands. The Sackler's, the family behind Purdue Pharma (Valium and Oxycontin), clearly took time away from their role as drug-pushers to promote the arts with the global elite. Here they are with their esteemed lapdog Alec Baldwin.

( i.imgur.com/F9wpq7x.jpg )

This is an important detail I can’t stress enough. They literally controlled the Opium market with a prescription drug, exactly as the United States did in Afghanistan, all the way back to the era of the Opium Wars in China…which Skull and Bones controlled. Remember, these families are primarily located around connecticut.

The Sacklers, who have coordinated events with James Alefantis, 1 presented medals to Marina Abramovic and Jeff Koons, whose former wife stated that Koons made his Child touch his private area 2 both of whose work have been transported on these aircraft multiple times, some directly through the Tony and Heather Podesta collection. In fact, Podesta “gifted” transported some of Abramovic’s "bloody" work to Whitechapel, London, 3 supported in part by the "UK Friends of the National Museum of Women Artists". Notice how they conceal their organizations--diplomatic groups functioning within art galleries.

bump

Masterpiece INTL Shipping - Proof of Security Bypass

One of the standouts on the Art in Embassies program is Masterpiece INTL, a Manhattan-based cargo shipping service specializing in fine art. While that’s not exceptional in itself, information on the Masterpiece website proves that (1) there is proof that the works of art can bypass security, and (2) that they also permit the shipping of “perishables”.

The description of the services of Masterpiece, located a literal stone’s throw away from the Rockefeller Standard Oil Headquarters, shows that FAPE’s shipping service gets special privileges when crossing national boundaries.

This includes in-house consultation and coordination of shipments requiring specialized expertise with other US regulatory agencies such as US Fish and Wildlife Service (for shipments that contain endangered species or animal products), the Office of Foreign Assets Control (for shipments containing objects whose country of origin is under current embargo with the U.S. or where cultural property restrictions are in place), Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF – for those works that contain such products), among others. We also operate and maintain a TSA Security Program which includes National TSA Security Coordinators on each coast, and worked closely with the TSA during the preliminary phases of the Certified Cargo Screening Program to facilitate the early approval of museums, galleries and fine art warehouses into the program.

While their corporate headquarters are in Manhattan, Masterpiece International has other 'public' locations which are interesting, including West Palm Beach and Miami Beach; places famous for all kinds of "cargo" so bypassing security is very convenient for them.

The founder of this shipping outfit is David B. Epstein (his genealogy is scrubbed as it that of Jeffrey Epstein, so I couldn't see if they might be actually related. Not much about David on the web

When I noticed that Masterpiece International has a business relationship with the largest shipping container firm in the world which is 49% owned by the govt of Israel, then it got interesting. You can see ZIM on this rate increase PDF from Masterpiece Intl:

( masterpieceintl.com/Newsletter2012/GRI_SEPT_1.pdf )

And on this sample bill of lading (scroll down):

( panjiva.com/Masterpiece-International-El-Segundo-Ca/25759501 )

About ZIM

( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zim_Integrated_Shipping_Services )

ZIM is global, even has a port in Turkey

( zim.com/countrysites/asia/turkey/en-us/pages/aboutzim.aspx )

Information that ZIM moved radioactive remains of WTC and sold this "steel" to China had been completely scrubbed, but most people have heard of them because they broke their lease to get out of the WTC before 9/11, losing $50K in the process, which is maredly interesting.

The Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co. moved their North American headquarters from the 16th floor of the WTC to Norfolk, Virginia, one week before the 9/11 attacks (VIRGINIAN-PILOT, 9/4/2001). More than 200 workers had just been moved out; about ten were still in the building making final moving arrangements on 9/11, but escaped unharmed. (JERUSALEM POST, 9/13/2001; JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, 10/18/2001)

I'm so sick of it. Why isn't anything being done. I'm filled with rage and disgust all the while my heart breaks for these children

Same here. (((They))) own the government, the social services companies, schools, law enforcement... who could a whistleblower go to and trust? That is the biggest issue..

>Why isn't anything being done.

how can these people be tried in a court that they own?

thats not going to happen, you'll have to focus on the court of public opinion

Sadly this

Wikileaks is all we have. There has to be ONE good man in the nypd that could start with giving the contents of wiener's laptop to assange. Surely not every single nypd officer is corrupt

Then nothing will ever be done. No one will believe us no matter how much info we have dug up over the past 9 months. We need a video to convince people

And there's this
Maybe people will get mad about this
#elsagate

does anyone have a video of daniel tosh talking about pizza gate and elsa and spiderman?

This.

There needs to be a clear, organized and well laid out video with a splash of Joe Rogan-esque "dude weed! so mind blowing! #resistance" narrative, like Zeitgeist or something, to get normies woke on this shit.

careful that topic has resulted in many a b&

Banned for a fucking infopic?

B& were handed out like candy iirc

sea

Bump

up bump and spread to normies
we need to line up everyone's brainwaves

keep it alive

Bump

Tons of sources in the link to the Reddit post

Thanks for spreading this. The big truth about Pizzagate is that Connecticut globalists with ties to the opium trade have been provided access during Clinton/Bush governments.

This access has been summarily used to traffic goods, organs, people and even blood over international borders to allow the American elite state to wield unsurpassed influence.

This was started by a Kissinger/Rockefeller-led program that started during the sixties but took off during the 1970s.

These revelations show how high class officials can participate in elite occult groups that use blackmail, pedophilia and sacrifice as a weapon.

But we still haven't shined a light on the actual trafficking movements within the states. Soon, everyone will figure out that the entire Los Angeles, Seattle and DC rock music scenes are a front for one of the biggest human trafficking rings in history.

This gets pruned immediately by mods. Even though this filth is being given out to peoples children and needs to be known about. archive.is/a01YU

The thread was just deleted a moment ago while sitting on the front page

Why do they b& it?
Here's a GREAT article on it - not long and very to the point with lots of the images from these videos
readwipedandblew.com/2017/06/06/elsagate-pedogate-many-faces-youtube/

Thanks for sharing user I agree the festivals allow for money laundering as well and drug running

Bumping this shit. This is huge

bumping this

>people think humans are being trafficked in shipping containers overseas

where do I even start

This degenerate filth needs to be fucking known about! If Youtube is taking down channels and demonetizing them for practically NO reason there isn't any way that THIS SHIT should be allowed or able to continue. Advertisers should be boycotted, Disney should be called out and the people making this content should be FOUND and made to answer for what they're doing!

The Jew must be made to ANSWER for his crimes!!!

Reminder to ARCHIVE everything.

Surprised it's still up. I was hoping anons from previous human trafficking general threads could share info related to port cities, underground smuggling tunnels, and shit like that. Didn't they find a link showing BBQ and dentist centers near ports with boy love symbols (maybe that was in Alaska)... maybe the kids that died during the voyage are chopped up into BBQ, maybe the third world slaves get dental work before going to their purchaser. Maybe me sick. Lid needs to get blow of this / these / (((their))) operation

Arts throughout history have been the social ports of problems like money laundering, drug trade, and human trafficking.

Celebrity is a powerful devil our society has allowed to exist and push influence for these groups' agenda

Just copying and pasting a post I made on voat

EDIT!!1!1 There a channels that have the same name format

youtube.com/channel/UCgcpwsI9ctgce_wDmVrD7Nw youtube.com/channel/UCjF-VvF9A7KT0WmB_QiwHrQ

Also the Klasky Csupo logo clip seems to be a favorite

found this channel while researching all the toy channel stuff etc. youtube.com/channel/UCwjlIf2kfAi0lXIo1tztNIw all the videos have the structure of a ytpmv created by a bot or something. Also every one follows the same melody in some way and a lot of them are rhythmically off beat. Exampuru youtu.be/qCDdffuiPng [Remove] Also the channel uploads a few videos every hour for a certain span of time then stops. Also almost everything has to do with a scan or scene scan in the titles. Also at the end of each video is just a grey screen that stays for a few seconds. Comments from the videos. A bunch of nonsense as other have seen before on other bot videos i.imgur.com/ObMH1Rl.jpg

Something extra too. i.imgur.com/kZppWjo.jpg

Psychedelic rock venues with a space theme can be found in dozens of locations around the country. They are the ones who originated the pizza meme, along with several independent record labels located in Los Angeles and Seattle.

Mostly Boeings, the same ones that carry 2-storey Jeff Koons sculptures. But organs and blood are big parts of the supply line too.

Consider when Tony Podesta "donates" Marina Abramovic art across the ocean, especially her pieces which are "human effigies", and how easy it can be if Customs doesn't have to deal with it.

Thanks for sharing swordfish

You fools need a new lead in the case check run cross check on these keywords
Hinton head
Floyd Abrams
Ronnie Abrams
Central Pacific Financial
Donald J. Andres
Clintons
Thinking party
Crystal gallery

mobile.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html

businessinsider.com/hawaii-bank-got-tarp-cash-after-senators-phone-call-2009-7

crystalgallery.com/cg/about_us.dis
Go to Golden moments ^

(((You))) me when you find sprit cooking at the NYCmoma, and beyonces record labels lawyer

>nytimes com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html
archive.is/RawCf
>businessinsider com/hawaii-bank-got-tarp-cash-after-senators-phone-call-2009-7
archive.is/yUKQg

Appreciated

The globalist set up there own Bohemian Grove in Hilton head sc

renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm

Hhhhmmmmmm

If you want to discuss this without getting b& there are regular threads on /x/.

Bump

Bump. They try to Sage this

bumping

Bumperino

Thank you for coming from the alien thread and bumbin

Bumping

bamp

Checked

There's a pediatrician's office next to Comey ping pong and bucks camping and fishing. And the infamous #killroom is in James Alefantis' Pegasus ART GALLERY, not Comet. Know this when shareblue media matters trolls try to tell you there's no basement in Comet ping pong. It's in his ART GALLERY

They spend the winter winter solstice in Hilton head before they head to st Thomas island... I wonder who has a sick crib down there

>> He also got in more golf New Year's Day before he and his family left to continue their vacation in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1997-01-02/news/9701020171_1_president-and-first-lady-president-clinton-virgin-islands

Hilton head or Hinton head?

Never mind I see that he meant Hilton head.

Hhhmmmmmmmmm

bump

Hiltonhead island, Sc. Just north of Jekyll Island GA (that's where the rothschilds set up the fed reserve)

richmondfed.org/publications/research/econ_focus/2015/q1/federal_reserve?cc_view=mobile

Good info user

We vacationed there once but I was a kid. Are they shipping there?

Their website tells me they're shipping way more than paintings
masterpieceintl.com

tell us more repeating user

Keep bumping and crosspost in this:

I have been cross posting, also here

>masterpieceintl.com
HISTORY

Masterpiece International Ltd. was founded by David Epstein and David Cohen in New York in August, 1989, as a U.S. Customs Broker, International Freighter Forwarder and logistics provider specializing in the movement of works of art and antiquities. Our mission is, and always has been, to provide our clients with the best possible service to move their art work at a fair cost. Over the past 22 years we have expanded to 16 offices in the U.S. with a staff of over 200 employees, and have separate divisions that specialize in providing top level services to museums, galleries, art fair participants, auction houses and private clients.

OFFICES

In addition to our headquarters in Manhattan we have offices in every U.S. city with a major international airport, as well as a few smaller port cities. We are located in Boston, Newport, JFK Airport, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Gulf Port, MS. All offices are fully owned and operated as part of the Masterpiece Corporation and each office has a licensed U.S. Customs Broker on staff and direct relationships with local U.S. Customs Inspectors at every major port.

They moving money, art, voodo shit too

Well my theory is my info is what George Webb, and Jason goodman is trying to distract us from with the fake dirty bomb disinfo shit...
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/15/us/port-dirty-bomb-south-carolina.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

I'd say 100% of shipments go unchecked by an authority/enforcement figure not on payroll... (((they))) have infiltrated every part of the operation

Whatever happened with that? Webb go to jail? Did they find kids? A b o m b ?

Ty. Good work on these threads.

The crystal group had a contract to repair JFK airport in NYC

kryton.com/projects/jfk-airport-pedestrian-tunnel/
thebluebook.com/ProView/wsnsa.dll/WService=wsbrk1/proview.html?ad=836410-0

linkedin.com/in/daniel-cohen-89b098a

Bump this aswell: Ty and God bless. Justice is coming. Remember God is a part of you and you are a part of him. You have to be active in order for God to sucessfully manifest his plans.

It's new info to me that Connecticut is a big part of Pedogate, although not surprising. I recently discovered a restaurant in Manchester, CT that has glaring similarities to Comet Ping Pong. While waiting to be seated guests are encouraged to check out their "art gallery" in the back. I noticed a lot of the art contained the pedophilic symbolism I've seen throughout these threads (pic related).

I have a folder of related Instagram pictures including a questionable amount of cheese pizza, pasta, and children, but could use some advice so as not to break any doxx rules.

Let me know if I should continue posting about my experience there or any other info I could dump.

Bumpty humpy one day I'll get you drumpfy

bump

Appreciate these interesting posts haha

hhhmmmm

(I made this post in a previous thread and want to see if it gains any traction here, there could be some serious connections here)

I think that there might be a serious connection between the Trudeau Foundation and human trafficking. Aside from just the symbol, you have the fact that many human trafficking routes lead to Canada. The Trudeau Foundation is essentially an open society-esque foundation that reeks of Liberalism, and we know Liberals are allied with pedo' s and Islam.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Elliott_Trudeau_Foundation

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-spent-6-million-upgrading-military-bases-for-syrian-refugees-who-didnt-stay-there

The info in the second link I found to be quite interesting and shows signs of something sketchy going on. Are these renovated military bases possible ISIS cells now? Also, someone posted how a lot of the child rape actually occurs at military bases, and ISIS does love it's child sex slaves. Combine this with the new bill that allows the Canadian government to seize children from families who don't accept their children's made up gender identity. Who really is going to be able to keep track of where all of those children will be going? There is a lot of potential for trafficking there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montréal–Pierre_Elliott_Trudeau_International_Airport

Finally, you have this interesting tidbit. Human trafficking is known to take place through airline flights and Trudeau just happens to have a major airport in his family's name. The airport is one of two of the only airports in Canada that offers direct flights to five continents or more. They also offer services for private planes and also have helicopter passenger service from Mirabel to destinations in Canada and America. There's potentially more connections in the links provided, as I haven't read through all of them fully. Just food for thought.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Go away.

Kek

Thanks user

Go to sleep.

Ahhh! Stop following us. Why do you care enough to be here and there if you don't care just leave?

I remember Streep shilling hard against Trump. Christ, all the creeps are connected

I like this oh my god the symbols match thing pol likes to regurgitate from time to time
Its like n autistic /x/ thread with no traction or questioning

Go away.

TELL ME ABOUT CARLSBAD TAVERNS
>CARLSBAD TAVERNS

Check if any of these bands have passed through. Several of them have either performed or are part of the larger Comet Ping Pong organization.

The record label contains several bands that promote pizza and space-themed content at bars with an uncanny resemblance to Comet, such as Strange Matter in Richmond VA or the Constellation Room in Orange County.

Dump info on the elites that You dumped previously plz (they got deleted)

CastroGate

What's Under The Rainbow?

Hmmm

Racine, WI is a big part of pedogate too if you would like to dig there. A guy on voat brings this up

Are your eyes wide shut user? Can you not see what has been right in front of you the whole time?

Check

translate.twitter.com/
Twitter is a main player/enabler