Brit mum in Turkey was breathalysed by police after telling them she had been raped by a barman

Distraught mum said officials made her feel like she was the one who committed a crime after rape nightmare
>After being lured into a trap by the man on a night out on the town in Turkish resort town Marmaris, the mum says she was attacked.
>She is distraught because a judge reportedly rejected her account of events after CCTV shot near the scene of the incident depicted the 48-year-old holding hands with her alleged attacker.
>The outraged mum and her daughter are now warning of the dangers at the resort town – which is popular with Brits – where a slew of sex attacks have been reported.
>The mum claims that, after escaping from her attacker, the police failed to offer up adequate help and support: “They clearly thought if you had been drinking, then someone can rape you and that’s OK.”

More: thesun.co.uk/news/3878388/brit-mum-on-holiday-in-turkey-was-breathalysed-by-police-after-telling-them-she-had-been-raped-by-a-barman/

Why do Brits travel to that shithole again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you have a special work visa for t*rks?

> Lured into a trap.
> Single mothers taking their daughters to Muslim countries.

Sympathy gone.

>I was a drunk slut
>that means I was raped!
Yeah, that shit don't fly over in Turkey, dumb slut.

same thing with that otto warmbeer guy.
people shouldnt be raped but if you are dumb enough to go there...well i hope they kill you and rape the corpse as well you fucking cunt

Almost like it's an uncivilized muslim shithole that isn't civilized like the west. But then I bet this "outraged mum" was talking up the benefits of diversity before she went to get enriched.

No signs of violence, no evidence ... what does she expect?

>rapes a 48 year old lady
>her 20 year old daughter isn't raped instead
I don't believe you

People still go there after last year?

Raping a British Women. Man, that Guy must be a sick Fuck.

>Going to Turkey

Heh

Yeah well, she serves as an object lesson for anyone else stupid enough to consider taking white money to Turkey and expecting to be treated decently

>posting an American

>going to a mudslime country

You guys ought to know better, you conquered about half these subhumans at some point and you know how they are.

>she was "lured"
>she was holding hands with the "rapist"
>she was drunk

Nothing to see here just another stupid whore looking for attention with a fake accusation. Move along.

Goto Turkey. Complain of rape.
Why did she go on a rapecation if she was just going to be sad about it.

Looks like Anne widdecombe to me

>still visiting the shithole that is turkroachland

She deserved it.

Jake looks like a shitskin

'Join NATO plz' goodies the yanks forced everyone in Western Europe to accept during the cold war.

STFU faggot

>Muzzies dindu Nuffin
It's literally everyday occurrence on holiday season-rape if you're a woman and travel to a Muzzie country

Turks are just as subhumanity as Arabs and niggers, take it from someone in whose country every fifth person is a turk

>Holiday
>In Turkey

Well, Ramadan just ended, so there's that.

These dumb cunts keep travelling to Muslim countries for some reason.
They get what they deserve,

I swear I saw this at my university.

>Hey honey look how cheap we can get this holiday for in Turkey, let go!
>Are you sure babe? I was thinking a nice tour of Scotland, maybe taking in the west coast or tour the brewerys or what about the Lake district?
>NO, I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE HOT AND IN AN AEROPLANE
>Gets raped in the muslim country
>Is somehow surprised
Fuck off, they're idiots, when you can get steak at home why go out for a burger.

I hope they enjoy the rape culture which is isla...ehm, how can we blame this on white males?

>vacation
>turkey

one of the worst places to choose. she obviously likes mooslim cock.

i wonder the same

>reads British tabloids
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fucking Turks man

>Distraught mum said officials made her feel like she was the one who committed a crime
there is a reason for that. its like a westerner claiming he was raped by a tranny in thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8

>women are all sluts asking for the cock who are destroying the white race by mixing with mudskins and lie about rape all the time for money and pity
>unless a brown man rapes them, then those dastardly darkies are destroying our women's purity

>Why do Brits travel to that place again?
Exactly.

i dont blame them. they want big med cock.

The only thing I want to know is how this bitch voted about migrants.

>traveled there freely
>despite every possible warning
She wanted it. And even if she didn't then she'll serve as a fucking wake up call to other women.

>med

no such thing.

>Fuck off, they're idiots,
Hell yeah fuck the--

>when you can get steak at home why go out for a burger.
>burger
You piece of shit.

if i recall, that image was a response towards uni witchhunts on males. it's satire, but eerily not so

Yes. Real life is satire now.

Only the lowest of the low go to Turkey btw.

It's literally a Greece for poortherners.

>we wuz zeus and shit.
embrace your steppe roots brother.

>go to muslim countries
>complain that rape is legal
wew

greek islands are cheaper than turkey nowadays. thats why its most popular tourist destination for turks.

>going on holiday to a muslim country

Stupid cunt deserved everything she got.

And that's why I only go to the glorious US of A on my holidays.

That and you're a nigger.

Aryan mate, the complete opposite of nigger.

its not legal but drunk sex doesnt count as rape here, snownigger.

It is cheap and decent.

>after CCTV shot near the scene of the incident depicted the 48-year-old holding hands with her alleged attacker.

sounds more like a slut regretting drunk sex

Reported to the Ministry of Thought Crimes.