I came up with this, It would prevent wars and make everyone happy

I came up with this, It would prevent wars and make everyone happy.
The life quality would improve as well as our security. We no longer need to worry about money, food or employment because the scums of the society will be gone far away.

Information:

>Blacks will be kept in captivation, however the life conditions will be really harsh so that the race eventually extincts. (Ex: Low food, Viruses, Population Control)
All the black people from the world, no matter their economic or politic status will be there.

>Hispanics will be subjected to scientific and medical tests to improve the race and make it as much White as possible.

>Asians will work in fabrics to provide us with technology, clothing and pretty much everything, their life conditions will be low as they don't need many food to survive. They will also be subjects in medial and scientific tests to improve our medicine.

>Low Whites (Spanish,Mexicans,Italians,Portuguese,etc) Will work as farmers and food suppliers for the Whites, they will make the best quality food. Their life conditions will be controlled.

>Whites will live a happy and secure life in any other countries highlighted in blue. They will enjoy every privilege that exists in this planet.

What do you think about it? Any improvements?

Also Sup Forums decides what will happen to the Middle East (Jews,Muslims,etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm, a final solution for ants.

I cant see shit kys flagfag

So you put hours of effort into making a picture and then wasted it all by posting a thumbnail that no one can read.

Congratulations, you failed the IQ test. Go straight to the sterilization chamber without passing through the breeding camps.

You posted miniature as miniature. Can't read a shit of the map.
Also what about Arabs (grey area) and Slavs (Red area)?

its literally perfect

you stupid fucking cunt

>Nordicucks can't even correctly save image files
as expected of retarded barbarians

The Muslims should do all the breeding so that the white race won't exist any more

we can't be enslaved.
and chinese can't be enslaved.
but good luck with your autism, keeps you at home drawing map away from functioning humans

>chinese can't be enslaved

when exactly.... have the chinese NOT been enslaved?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

>Low Whites
>Implying that the race that explored and created the Western Civilization, the ones who created the base of everything good this part of the world, are lower than some Germanic and Scandinivians that were barbarians since not so much.
>Implying it's not the "Whites" that are destroying the actual Western civ with Liberal shit, and bringing rapefugees.

GTFO

>tfw Jew.
What happens to me ?

>Another episode of norcucks pretending its not their fault they are getting destroyed and forget that the "low whites" created and stablished civilization.
I can't wait for you germanics to die out.

you will rule the world as you were meant to do

>i came up with this
>thumbnail
noice

>mexicans
>white

Who could be behind this post folks.

>Doesn't realize that most Muslims live in the yellow area.

>Yes goy, spaniards aren't real Europeans! Italians and Greeks aren't either! And Slavs, Hungarians, Finns, Irish... Only YOU are white, proper Europeans! Don't unite in any case with these subhumans!

correct