Its the one year anniversary of the baton rouge shooting of 6 cops

Lets all celebrate this wonderful day.

nice

Hi officer porkchop! Welcome to pol! The place where you are not welcome!

no justice no peace

pigs in a blanket

fry em like baken

nigger detected

faggot nigger detected

commie nigger detected

That was in july you dumb nigger.

Bernie Sanders investigated for fraud. Nice ideology you have there chump.

That's not how you spell bacon

>Shill detected
How does it feel to suck your own governments dick everyday while you get fucked in the ass by police who think they run this country?

because how we spell words should be dictate by the arbitrary decisions of dead white guys right?

The word baken was imvented in Africa 5k years ago and was taken by the white man.

Kys nigger faggot

I don't, but if it came down to it, taking the side of the government is better than taking the side of niggers

Go speak one of your peoples' click click ooga booga languages then, my monkey chum

I think we are all forgeting that the person who did it was ex military and served his country that he loved. The only thing is he noticed how corrupt and fucked it has become. So instead of sitting in a street yelling blm and jacking eachother off he did something about it.

>mfw I try to educate white folks and they get triggered and resort to verbal violence as this forum thread proves

No the difference is you wouldnt have the balls to and youd rather be cucked and keep sucking dick all day

Or else went into it for the cash and reality conflicted with what he was told.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You can leave whenever you like. People here arent too smart.

Most people who join dont do it for cash they do it because they would die for their own country. Hell the military doesnt even pay jack shit here and furthermore the benifits are complete shit. The VA sucks massive cock.

Also you didnt answer my question. I asked how does it feel. The question isnt is it happenening because we all know it is. I'll bet it doesnt feel nice.

Hi

Ive been browsing Sup Forums for years. You cant even argue it. People here are fucking autistic. I dont think its a bad thing or else id leave. I too am autistic just like everyone else here. Im just telling that guy if he cant handle it then leave. It's as simple as that.

Also I'd say I'm pretty right winged and I'm also white. The difference is I'm tired of being fucked by our government and I know the second amendment exists for a reason.

At least with niggers you know where you stand. They are both dangerous beasts.

maybe they need more police on the street to be
arbitrators and to be voices of reason instead of
feared enforcers. shooting randoms is fucked up.
I understand where they're coming from but its
mostly caused through snowballing emotions
via isolation. ex. saying fuck cops all day and
everyone talking about their negative experiences
over and over.
I have experienced excessive police force at a young
age specifically by white cops but those officers
actions do not represent the rest of the force.
I've also had good experiences where kids were
lost and they got them home or there was a car
accident and they arrived to help the people.

I've also seen douchebag college kids fucking
with them for no reason and them
flexing on them.

the dehumanization is a two way street though.
if blm and other organizations want them to
change then society has to also change.

degeneration is "fun" and all but it's a negative
reward system. if we can offer something new
to society that helps people enjoy their life while
building a new one that would be the most ideal
but what would that be?

organized neighborhood clean ups for college money for college or food?
skill centers that offer job training or coding?
character building classes?
cooking classes?
relationship building classes?

a lot of this stuff is being taught by rappers right now
via social media like jay z and beyonce or the game showing people how to raise a daughter. but there needs to be some real deal IRL help.