GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW

GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW

>Sweden is being torn to pieces by Muslim immigrants and refugees. Law enforcement is crying out for help, and it is only a question of time before the country will need military intervention from abroad in order to avoid a humanitarian catastrophe.

10news.one/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us/

Will they remove kebab or just get run over?

Fake news

Good!

How so

Sweden, No!
Send the Kekistani army.

It's the only resolution

sweden is on the brink of becoming 70s iran

They want this probably

nice

this is so alarmist it's embarrassing

I wish someone would tell us this. I keep hearing things about my country from foreigners who never even been here. Even third worlders living in literal war zones like Mexico says we are going to the shitter.

Sweden will be the sacrificial lamb that awakens the normies.

DON'T WORRY EUROPE, WERE COMING!

Much worse I believe. They have no idea how to cope. The mudslimes will then move onto another european country

turn off your vpn sven the games up

4 hours away, ready to go.

Just announce over radio and TV, in Swedish, that we are coming GTFO. The nogs won't understand and stay on target.

Is that an invitation for freedom assistance?
I think it is

What makes this alarmist bullshit any different from when it was being peddled a year or two ago? Sweden is always "on the brink", except it isn't. It's still a better country to live in than the United States, for example.

It's fake news, I'm afraid.

Believe me, I would love a civil war so we could finally brawl a little, but no dice - sorry.

The reality is that there is only a civil war between immigrant factions, mostly over WEED SELLING TERRITORY.

Fucking apes.

YES FINALLY LETS DO IT NOW I DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A GF ALL OF THE TIME

80% of cops want to quit, lol

Just send the army in, you fucking leftie cucks

You will never get to hear anything until there are boots on the ground marching through your streets
Your news companies are even more Jew controlled than Norway's

>civil war
uuhh yeah no

societal collapse is a long, long way down the road but i have faith that out ruling class will get us there eventually

Just circle the ones you want dropped on you, fax photo to 1-800-TRUMPCARE

The fire rises

I was being sarcastic...

fake news

Just like how Europe has better air and is more environmentally friendly than we are?
Oh wait that was proven bullshit and we are one if the most environmentally friendly and least polluted nations on earth
Get fucked moor

This is a direct quote from the police commissioner u

Do it again Curtis!

This is what happens when the sun doesn't set on Ramadan?

THis is fake, it's sad that Sup Forums tries to peddle this "sweden is a shithole" narrative, when the worst city in sweden is still 50 steps above the best in the US.

No you were being a cuck

Flink. Sverige er domt

I really REALLY hope this is true and she isn't just blowing smoke
Also fucking get that bitch out of there, women do not belong in government

>Brink of civil war due to insane liberal government policies
>Police are begging for help and the liberal government will not help

Who wins? Are the liberals so suicidal that they are willing to risk civil war rather than pull back and try their trash agenda in the future?

Honestly, let the wars begin and send all the liberals straight to Hell for destroying everything they touch.

Kekistan is a failed experiment

>This is a direct quote from the police commissioner u

No, no it isn't.

Are you asking for a seat on the bomber?

This is news from like yesteryear OP. Calm down. Hundreds of thousands of muslims have already left, situation is under control again

>"The Islamophobia is out of control! We need feminist military intervention or we'll be forced to exterminate the native Swedes (who don't really exist anyway)."

it's sad that this is happening to what was such a nice and quaint country but as long as some time down the rode the people realize exactly how and why they got into such a situation, the rest of the world could all take from their example. seems like norway already has.

Sup Forums has been saying this about all sorts of countries for ages now
I don't believe it until it actually happens

hopefully the shit show gets streamed
been looking forward to some comfy habenings

PART AND PARCEL of living in Sweden.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

>Rest of Europistan
>Learning
Top fucking kek user, eurocucks never fucking learn that's why they're in this situation
>Inb4 some cuck tries to imply Funland and Norway is Europe

Fuck yes! I want to see Malmo burn.

But what are our choices burger? There are no areas in Norway we can place her where a part of her side-lard will not be oozing into the government building.

>least polluted

that's bs, burgers look unhealthy and have bad skin on average

how does it feel to be this cancerous and full of shit?

ISIS lover

Arent You allowed to have like ww2 rifles?

That's because of our diets not our air you fucking moron

hahahahaha you're so retarded

10/10 bait

Why can not we just nuke Sweden?

Take a seat boy, and out on these goggles
Send her here, she won't bother you again I promise
Literally top 5 least polluted nations on earth do your fucking homework canada

It might have worked, but we gave it the ole Vietnam treatment

There are no "no-go zones". There are 55 areas where police will only go in pairs and not alone, basically your average gang territory/ghetto. "Jihad is upon us" nutjobs get played like a fiddle by anti-immigration news blowing it out of proportion.

Police chief never said anything like that on national tv, and no sources are provided and 10 news only one reporting. Gets copy and pasted all over the net though.

Look at the streetshitter on the back, fucking disgusting.

As much as i want this. We need their blonde hair blue eyes

I would be ok with Sylvi as our PM desu

For all their problems, Sweden still is, and always will be, a much better country to live in than USA or UK.

Stay mad, Sup Forumstards. Your agony is gorgeous.

Isnt norway suppose to be like 99.5% white?

I think they are owned by the gov. My granddads rifle was supposed to be in a barrack, but my uncle has it hidden.

She...she's kinda cute. Quick rundown on her, please. What are her political views?

>HELP US!
My sides

and chinks have a 110IQ average.

The Swedish genome is infected with leftism. Sweden is DONE.

>flag
Always shitposting
Let me guess you probably think modern German is better off than natsoc Germany too huh?

No, I'm so and Bergen make it less than that

Yes.

no. it's a rich Western country. only 3rd world shitholes are 99% white

I heard surplus rifles are given away easily. Do some research maybe and get armed if possible. Or atleast get a sword

Lol we can have semi auto hunting rifles and handfuns if you join a club, not every european country is UK.

Norway has highest gun ownership in scandinavia.

Um, no.

fake news desu

I read the article. Literally fake news, but that doesn't mean there are a bunch of no go zones that need a'xterminatin'

>Sylvi

Don't fall for this plot lad, females are incapable of leading. Even though she can parrot current Civic Nationalism opinions, she will always remain a wo-man.

white hair blonde eyes doest mean superiour genetics
nuke them

I am ready to serve. Hand me a weapon and the go-ahead and I will act without mercy.

The sooner sweden colapses, the better

She's our immigration-minister, member of FRP (the "opposition" party).

A lot of liberals hate her because she wants strict immigration and wants to preserve Norwegian culture.

Sweden may be retarded but doesnt deserve thermonuclear cleansing.

Now if you slavs wanted to turn most of turkey into a glass parking lot, I kinda doubt we would say anything.

I'm a liberal, which is precisely why I'm against mass migration. It hurts poor people the most. I don't understand why other lefties don't get that.

If you only read one of the three, read this one.

I fucking PRAY that Sweden gives Trump the opportunity to invade.

Your vagina has no power here, little snowflake.

You're right user. It's over