Trump supporters (Mom and her 16 year old kid) assaulted by blacks

Video in the link
>Witnesses report them yelling "You voted Trump, fuck Trump"
>Then went on to punching the mom and then the daughter before fleeing the scene
twitter.com/Mathiasian/status/878407644431532032

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703
archive.is/PuYeG
ww2sale.com/wwii-german-uniforms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOT GANGBANG W/ MOM & 16Y/O

punches are real, injuries and photo look like a false flag
meh

why are they smiling in pic

this will sure change there mind about trump im sure next election they will vote democrats

n*ggers gonna n*g

they where asking for it

found the nigger lover

live around the coal
pay the toll

>16
She looks like mid 20. What do you put into your food murricans?

But Sam Hyde told me that MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

no way she is 16
unless she is outside in the sun all day
the sun really fucks you up age wise

Kek. Why are niggers so fucking dumb? Trump is trying to help them. Stupid fucking apes.

Ummmm no sweeties, it wasn't political. They were customers of the woman and daughter restaraunt and were wronged so they got justice.

Wow you right wingers are stupid and gullible as fuck.

wsbtv.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703

What is going on in this country?

Martial law or civil war now!

Wow, real fake news. Won't click that shit unarchived. In the end it doesn't matter as they have the license plate. The Nigger go back to jail for assault, and maybe with a big plus because hate crime.

Here you go honey bunnie doodle poodle. I archived it for you since you're too much of a god damn fucking retarded faggot to do it yourself.

archive.is/PuYeG

Ok so a grown nigger punching a 15 yr old in the face is justice? Cold chicken is being wronged. Would you please post your personal info so we can come serve justice upon you sweetie.

might makes right
why can't these fucking women defend themselves?
being a pathetic, eternal victim is degenerate

>t. fiorentino

What are you fucking burger faggots playing at? This shit is just fucking stupid at this point snf these niggers are just pavement fucking apes waiting to be put down. What the fuck are you waiting for?

It does. Wait til enough whites wake up and retaliate. We conquered the world and we'll do it again.

not one of those coons has a soul

>Witnesses report them yelling "You voted Trump, fuck Trump"
>date on tape says 2010

t. FBI

This is a common nigger tactic.

>go to restaurant
>eat 90% of a meal
>complain to management that your meal is bad (non existent insect, hair, etc)
>demand meal to be free, along with everyone else at your table

This works way too often. If a manager of a chain stands up to them they can just complain to the GM or to corporate and the will get free future meals and the manager will get in hot water.

It's only at small owned businesses where they actually have the power to truly stand up to this nigger tactic. I guarantee these two ate their meal and we're leaving without paying and the owner wasn't having any of it.

>being near niggers
>talking to niggers
>relaxing around black

Oh also part of the tactic is making a huge scene because niggers know nice white people hate when people yell. That's probably what was happening outside this restaurant when they were yelling about them being trump supporters.

>inciting violence on the internet from the UK...

To be fair this was self-defense. Voting for Trump is announcing to the world "I want black and brown people to be executed", so this is just a way of defending yourself if you fall into that category.

isn't it interesting how easily a jew can get their hands on replica nazi wear but the average person can't

what the fuck are you talking about? i can get nazi shit all day. you obviously don't live in the US

The one on the left looks normal but that's why around blacks you never relax. You almost never know which ones a nigger until it's too late.

here is just one site:
ww2sale.com/wwii-german-uniforms/

there are hundreds of places to buy this shit. are you retarded?

The usa is a first world count-

You. You're a special kind of stupid.

Eurocuck whose culture has already been taken over detected.

I wish that were the case, at least the idiots that do this kind of stuff and their supporters.

Got any proof I'm wrong?

I thought not.

Every fucking day. We haven't even got to the point of being able to talk openly about black violence. Simply stating facts and statistics can cost you you your career and reputation. This denial and virtue signaling got us in this mess and I hate to say it, but I doubt things are going to get better any time soon.

This dude has a european flag. He's long gone

rip
Police have names, plate numbers, and that fat shit shouldn't be hard to spot. Hopefully they get raped in a lawsuit.

That gif. What the fuck.

>Netherlands eduction

Mainstream media brainwashed the negroes.

Where does it say they were "wronged" nigger? Being unhappy doesn't mean you were wronged.

0 days without niggers chimping out.

We don't have to. Our police revenge kill a couple niggers for every incident like this, and call it "justified"

the one on the far right looks exactly like a gorilla

"ye well it wuz da white dat oppressd me into trippin n sheeit...

I DINDU NUFFUN GET OFF ME LADY DIS WHITE BICH DESERV IT"

If you're a CCW in the store when the animals are attacking the shop owners can you put them down?

>can you put them down
only if imminent danger of life or limb is at stake but you are required to announce yourself and warn them to cease and desist if there is time
also, you are responsible for your discharges so you can't just fire wildly while diving over shelves like some "lethal weapon" movie type shit

p.s. is that canine lawyer reading a book about himself? how pretentious! i'll stick with my cat lawyer, Meowsy McDermott

Yes but just shoot them in the leg

you are never advised to shoot to wound
when you draw your weapon and discharge it, you are always shooting to kill
you live in fucking US
take a fucking CCW class for fuck's sake, you retard

No