Is it true that men were all women in the wombs at one point?

Seems possible but I get strong "out of Africa" we wuz kangz vibes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IR__WMtmN90
youtube.com/watch?v=5vDVUPjBJiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really, we had XY chromossomes from the start actually, it's just that it takes a little bit longer for the SRY genes(that makes us men) to activate.

It's not like we we're women, at best we were "genderless"

It's true
but it's hidden as much as possible
Gary Busey knows about it

its true
but considering that all men were once women while all women have never been men,we can conclude that men are upgraded women,and thereby better

Thank you mr skeleton

female is the default mode
science
Yes, all men commenced as female
Testes are descended ovaries
Penis is prolapsed uterus

Nipples on men are from when they were female

you get xy chromossomes from inception, bro

All embryos have dicks in early stages of development

The Y chromosome just isn't expressed until the later stages of foetal development
it's why we have nipples and shit

>slender man's holiday

>it's why we have nipples and shit
Nothing to do with that.

This, what makes us technically male is that Y chromosome. Now, women can have XXY and still be female and not pass it down, so it seems male is recessive. Which is why males have nipples.

it's a clip from an Argentinian gangnam style-tier meme music video called Peter la Anguila (Peter the Eel)

singaporian science

technically all foetuses are sexless until the sex chromosomes kick in so the gonads either move up to form the ovaries or down to form testicles

The initial development is triggered by the universal X chromosome, which has some female things built into it like basic nipples. But you can't be female with two Xs - one X won't cut it, it's just required to even be alive. At some point the other sex chromosome kicks in and differentiates.

A person with just an X chromosome (Turner syndrome) is not really female, though they may visually resemble one. They're infertile, do not menstruate, do not develop breasts, etc, along with a host of other fucked up things that are left incomplete due to lacking a chromosome.

>klinefelter syndrome ( XXY )
>female

Wait, are you telling me its the other way around?
Fuck

Technically, someone with Klinefelter is the definition of a shemale, ie is both.

I don't think so, that guy's way too dark to be Argentinian.

I thought it was that the y chromosome wasn't even known to be there unless they had some sort of genetic testing

XXY is male. The requirement to be a male biologically is simply having the Y chromossome

>male is recessive
Thats pretty retarded lol

No, XXY people appear mostly male but have some things like man boobs and micro penises. The Y chromosome is dominant.

These are also from the Land of Silver
youtube.com/watch?v=IR__WMtmN90

Male and female embryos start out identical in the womb. Males basically start out as female, then morph into male as they develop. The structures that would become the womb and ovaries instead flips out and becomes the testicles.

Er, no. Male is XY. XXY causes a conflict between the second X and the Y - you end up with someone with male genitals (though under developed), under-developed breasts, and male-ish looking features, but are infertile.

XXY is as male as X0 is female - ie, they're not, biologically speaking. We only call them "male" and "female" because they externally resemble (somewhat) actual males/females. Biologically they don't function as such.

?????? That's from Miami.

no women cannot have XXY that would still be a male. The SRY gene is on the Y and unless the entire chromosome is inactive (which basically is impossible, can't see a reason for it) then you will express some male features, and the female genes will be supressed by the presence of the Y chromosome.

wrong, leaf
The reason why women have two X chromosomes instead of one and don't seem to have two sets of everything that's encoded by those chromosomes is because the reduntant X chromosomes are inactivated. the number of sets of inactivated X chromosomes is equal to the number of all X chromosomes minus one set. So, in normal women (XX), one set of of X chromosomes is inactivated, A woman with an extra X chromosome (XXX) has 2 dormant sets of X chromosomes.
The same rule applies to the klinefelter fags - the extra X chromosome is (mostly) silenced, the Y chromosome turns off the masculinizing SRY gene and boom, the expressed gender is male. You get a man (plagued by fertility problems, but a man nonetheless), not a shemale

Had all that shit backwards desu.
Thanks for correcting me user

THANK YOU, I have said this so often but it never gets a reply.
Please accept my thanks and this (You)

Typical leaf education. Many, if not most xxy cases are asymptomatic, and infertility is not a guarantee of the disorder.

Only before the egg is fertilized.

It is We Wuz kinda stuff. Women are grasping at straws as they have never invented anything, created anything of notable worth without assistance from a white man, and have always been societal parasites.

Gonna try this, fuck that made me horny.. thanks for sharing

>HAHA FETUS' ALL LOOK LIKE WOMEN IN THE WOMB SO WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR
I literally had children try to use this logic on my when I was 8.

>male is recessive
>Thats pretty retarded lol

More "males" are born than females, but males are more likely to have genetic defects, so in a way, males will usually carry the weakest genetics, and they get weeded out.

they have an Y chromosome. That makes them male bro. Seriously what you're saying might as well be that "we call normal XX and XY people "male and female" because they externally resemble actual males/females". It's literally what counts does it not? Physical expression (phenotype) along with the Genotype.
Please once again argue that pic related is a female LOL he even has a dick

Its true,
except men finish their develompent
women are just half finished men

All embryos develop both precursors of sex organs (Wollf and Mullerian organs), so all embryos start as hermaphrodites technically. Presence or not of the SRY gene dictates which one develops.
But SRY gene isn't enough to make a functional male, like only one X chromosome isn't enough to make a funcitonal female. This is the reason XX "males" and XY "females" cannot reproduce.

I'm killing myself because I lost the most important coin toss of my life

Being a man is such a fucking death sentence and I've spent years trying to enjoy a single iota of it but it's just shit

Completely fucking shit.

Are people with androgen insensitivity syndrome and with XY chromosome male or female?

No, you even posted the fucking graph and still went full retard, the embryo starts as HERMAPHRODITE if you're going by sex organs.

bullshit, it's the high-risk high-reward option

oh so like chromosomes werent in the cell blueprint

Male, they're just defective.
They still don't get cycles because egg development requires 2 X chromosomes, so they're fucked either way.

You have a Y chromosome from the start, which makes you male, despite not yet having developed male genitals. People don't seem to understand genetics, chromosomes and basic biology. Don't buy into the Jewish propaganda.

Yes, it's true. It's the reason men have nipples.

The reason is because, chemically speaking, it's easier to add something than to take it away.

what the hell is wrong with that faggot why is all stretched out

Fetility is a gift from God to women.

As an embryo you haven't developed female genitals either, you have a fucking cloaca, not to mention you go through 3 cycles of excretory systems before you get your final one.

Also for the nipple people, mammary glands developed from sweat/sebaceous glands, that's why males have them too, they're in our autosomal DNA. Also milk developed BEFORE nipples, as today you can see Echidnas and Platypuses, who have milk patches.

It's from /fit/
I actually made that .gif

you a medfag, bro?

Yes.

>Now, women can have XXY and still be female and not pass it down, so it seems male is recessive. Which is why males have nipples.
>I couldn't pass biology in elementary school: the post
Listen Cleatus genes are recessive not chromosomes so there can't be anything 'recesive' regarding your gender.

still at med school or doing residency already?

They look just like women and nobody even notices most of the time that they are not, even they themselves.

How can I call this male with a straight face?
youtube.com/watch?v=5vDVUPjBJiM

Still in school, got an exam tomorrow.

Just because you want to fuck it doesn't mean it's something else, there are many passable trannies as well.
Of course they'll live as women, but what can they do? Most of the time they don't even know, although their amenorrhea is kind of a giveaway.

good luck tomorrow then
myself I'm done with the finals and about to start the summer apprenticeship

>that goofy font
>trying to make it all kid-friendly
>omg my sexuality is sooo fun
kill it with fire

Developmentally, yes, all mammals begin as females. If you have them, your Y's express themselves around the end of the first trimester, and you either stay female or become male. Also worth noting- the first part of our anatomy which forms is actually the asshole. So- not only do we all begin as assholes, but we'really female the whole time we're just a floating clump of cells + an asshole

Tell your friends; enjoy

I decided a couple days ago that I'm just gonna try to become a trap. I'm gonna make this shit a science without getting surgery besides laser for facial/body hair. I have pectus excavatum like a lot of other traps/trannies/shemales/gays and really weird hormones that keep me looking like I'm 14 or some shit + I'm a manlet. I'm seriously thinking about it but I don't even have chick clothes yet.

I really have nothing to lose at this point.

Is it possible to be born with two Y chromosomes but no X chromosome?

trannies have some testosterone as kids and in the belly though, they first develop as boys then they get fake vagina, these people already are born with one.

Watch it. It's a dysfunctional female.

The Y chromosome contains relatively little genetic information so no

this^^^

The Y will always come from the male.

Thanks medpole.

So? Do you want confirmation to fuck one of those guys? Go ahead, nobody will be able to tell most likely. They just can't get pregnant.

nature takes the path of least resistance.

I can't.
20 seconds in and I've been irradiated by the gay

>the gay
It's what women are like. Gays imitate that.

They don't, stop spreading misinformation.

Yes, which is a partial cause for transgenderism.

If so, evolving was the worse mistake of my existence.
I could've been living the life now *sigh.

not a normal feminine woman
they don't need to put on an act. only the airheads do

No, I don't want to fuck them, just confused.

No, but you can be XYY which will make you taller and still fertile, but with learning disabilities.

Read the thread retards.

Women don't really get to know Philia. Their biology is mostly against Agape. Their Eros is fickle.

Or the youtubers. Of course, it is exaggerated.

Feminists try and complain about men and how being a woman is hard

Tell them you were a female in the womb

In the same way all humans were fish in the womb.

Actually modern humans originated in europe., Not Africa.

You again. Post your obvious manbeast body that will 100% prevent you from passing even after hrt

A cell is a woman? Not sure what you think woman means.

Got that in English Ahmed?

Lol, you'd be surprised, I have a really nice and shapely lower body and natural breasts. My shoulders are only 14.5 inches, 3.5 under the average at my height, and my hips are wider than my ribs. My arm bones, wrists and hands are very small, feet are average.

I just need to lose weight, predominately muscle.

ye but why tho

It is an Embryo with female characteristics and not a woman you retardet waste of skin.

Why is American education so shit !?!

Testosterone masculanizes the Embryo during the later phases of development if it has the XY chromosomes.

Second from right. What is that thing?

mongs
mongs everywere

A reason to live I guess. If I end up looking retarded, then I'm not gonna pursue it though.

You don't have any balls breh

I need to lose about 15-20 pounds. I drink too many iced coffees. When I gain any weight it goes straight to my face. These are the tightest dude clothes I own breh. The high man pants with the big pockets make my ass look way worse than it is if I'm honest. Only shooped the hair.

>too dark to be Argentinian

How old are you? If its above 20 youre doomed and it wont work

>If its above 20 youre doomed and it wont work

That's bs. It depends on the person. Natalie Mars started at like 30

why not hit the gym, instead? Your delts have a decent shape despite the fact you're in full dyel mode

>need to lose about 15-20 pounds.

you look normal size. are you trying to look like a skinny airhead?